Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Urgent blood donations needed

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Needachange23.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Needachange23's avatar - yocco

Bahamas
Member #62321
June 24, 2008
1104 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2010, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Good Morning to all lp family and friends, today I need to ask anybody in Nassau Bahamas if they can or know of someone who can donate blood to please go to Princess Margaret Hospital and donate blood for my cousin (Tailfish) 10 year old daughter (Xena Knowles) who was diagnosed with acute meyleoid leukemia (aml) on Christmas Eve. She needs blood everyday. If anyone  can help please do so and keep her in your prayers.

Thank you Lottery Post I know we have good people here on the post and with all of your prayers and donations I know Xena will pull through this.

Thank you again

Smile

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Good Morning to all lp family and friends, today I need to ask anybody in Nassau Bahamas if they can or know of someone who can donate blood to please go to Princess Margaret Hospital and donate blood for my cousin (Tailfish) 10 year old daughter (Xena Knowles) who was diagnosed with acute meyleoid leukemia (aml) on Christmas Eve. She needs blood everyday. If anyone  can help please do so and keep her in your prayers.

Thank you Lottery Post I know we have good people here on the post and with all of your prayers and donations I know Xena will pull through this.

Thank you again

Blue AngelBlue Angel  Praying God will send His Angels to guide and protect herBlue AngelBlue Angel

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged
        columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2010, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Angels are abudantly at her side, God is with you and your family....sending love and prayers your way.

Bahamas
          Member #62321
          June 24, 2008
          1104 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Dream to Realty, Lantern and Divine Guidance. I will forward those websites to my cousin.

Thank you all soooooo much.

Good Luck today.

Smile

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
            South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2010, 11:53 am - IP Logged

prayers

So sorry to hear this.

many prayers.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

Island Girl's avatar - flower2

Bahamas
              Member #49207
              January 23, 2007
              503 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Thank you again

My heart goes out to you and the family, we found out last year Christmas that my son had Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thank God he is cancer free today, it has been a rought year but we made it. 

Please remember that our God is in the HEALING business, put him 1st and trust him. 

We have some of the best doctors in the world in Nassau at PMH, I know 1st hand.

May God be with you all at this time and my prayer are with you all.

One day I will hit bigl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Sun Smiley

Bahamas
                Member #62321
                June 24, 2008
                1104 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2011, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Thank you Spookysoozy and Islandgirl,  Island girl I am glad to hear all is well. It was rough the day I posted,she has developed pneumeia and the fever is bad. I will keep everyone posted on how it is going, please keep in mind she needs blood everyday, it doesn't need to be her blood type because they are using the platelets from the blood.

Lets all hope and pray for a better year for everyone God bless and thank you for all your prayers.

Smile

bigmomie's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                  nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #67856
                  December 6, 2008
                  375 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2011, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Can not donate blood, but will ask a few friends, will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Bahamas
                    Member #62321
                    June 24, 2008
                    1104 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2011, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Thank you bigmomie the child's name is xena knowles. God bless

Smile

Bahamas
                      Member #62321
                      June 24, 2008
                      1104 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2011, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

To everyone here at Lottery Post, I would like to say thank you for your prayers and donations of blood for my cousin tailfish's daughter Xena. Today she lost her battle with leukemia. She was a beautiful little girl she will be greatly missed by many here on Long Island. I ask you continue to pray for the family as this will be a very hard time for them.

Again Thank you

Smile

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                        South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #81890
                        November 1, 2009
                        4959 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2011, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

To everyone here at Lottery Post, I would like to say thank you for your prayers and donations of blood for my cousin tailfish's daughter Xena. Today she lost her battle with leukemia. She was a beautiful little girl she will be greatly missed by many here on Long Island. I ask you continue to pray for the family as this will be a very hard time for them.

Again Thank you

Blue AngelBlue AngelDeepest SympathyBlue AngelBlue Angel

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

Bahamas
                          Member #62321
                          June 24, 2008
                          1104 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Thank you DreamtoReality.

Smile

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                            Stone Mountain, GA
                            United States
                            Member #3189
                            January 1, 2004
                            28242 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2011, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Again Thank you

My deepest sympathies in the loss of your cousin.  Another angel called home to Heaven...

bigmomie's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                              nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #67856
                              December 6, 2008
                              375 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2011, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Again Thank you

deepest sympathy, my mind was heavy on her all day wondering how she was doing, will keep the family in prayers. Jesus knows best.