Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 1/1 - 1/31/2011

Topic closed. 1763 replies. Last post 6 years ago by fletcherprez.

Page 86 of 118
PrintE-mailLink
MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Freeport
Bahamas
Member #65592
October 1, 2008
2773 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2011, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

congrats but you posted so late .ah well hope you nailed them

i wasnt going to post at all, it was just a last minute decision to post my numbers

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2011, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

for your information......i did not post this after the draw...nor do i know what time miami numbers fall, nor can i see when it fall....dont be a HATER!!!!!!!!

I'm not a hater, I'm a lover. The draw is at 1:30. The local channel here posts the numbers on the screen seconds after the draw. Just sayin....lol

No big deal....Congrats !

Freeport
      Bahamas
      Member #65592
      October 1, 2008
      2773 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a hater, I'm a lover. The draw is at 1:30. The local channel here posts the numbers on the screen seconds after the draw. Just sayin....lol

No big deal....Congrats !

well here in the bahamas we only see the evening draw live!!!!!!    I dnt need u to congratulate me....your a hater ....plain and simple, like i said it was a last minute decision to post the numbers i played....am not here trying to gain brownie points like you are joker, you are all about trying to figure out a system that works....good luck pal, sorry i meant hater

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #71280
        February 22, 2009
        15312 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2011, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

773 pairs
        08, 18, 09, 19, 00, 10, 01, 11
        86, 96, 06, 36, 46, 56

773 - A REPEAT OF JAN 6

I like the 386 for tonite

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

well here in the bahamas we only see the evening draw live!!!!!!    I dnt need u to congratulate me....your a hater ....plain and simple, like i said it was a last minute decision to post the numbers i played....am not here trying to gain brownie points like you are joker, you are all about trying to figure out a system that works....good luck pal, sorry i meant hater

Brownie points?....From who?...ROFL

And what's the problem with finding a system that works? I thought that's why we are her....DUH!....The last time I checked here, not one person has predicted the numbers consistently enough to make a living off of it. Let me guess, you're gonna say you do right?....I know...I've heard it before.

I can hate If i want to but i don't most of the time. You haven't seen hate PAL...

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #71280
            February 22, 2009
            15312 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

MissFreeport - take it easy - don't get upset over numbers, who posted when, where, what time.....joker is harmless.....you people take this game way too serious....RELAX.......See Ya!

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Ok folks, from now on, I will post my predictions 2 minutes after the draw. I just hope everyone congratulates me. Oh, BTW, no haters please. We know who you are....No Pity!

United States
                Member #101022
                November 23, 2010
                407 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

LOL

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                  Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                  Member #38062
                  April 23, 2006
                  12576 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

MissFreeport - take it easy - don't get upset over numbers, who posted when, where, what time.....joker is harmless.....you people take this game way too serious....RELAX.......See Ya!

Good Afternoon, I was just going to say the same thing, lol.   Hey girlie, did u have a nice weekend? Mine was really bad.  Anyway, I'm going to send u an e-mail. got something for ya.

rexboy's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    fort pierce
                    United States
                    Member #89975
                    April 19, 2010
                    1987 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Good Afternoon, I was just going to say the same thing, lol.   Hey girlie, did u have a nice weekend? Mine was really bad.  Anyway, I'm going to send u an e-mail. got something for ya.

wat about me send me something too

United States
                      Member #101022
                      November 23, 2010
                      407 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

digit 9 missing past 11 eve draws. also looking at these pairs 78 32 30    got five hours to think about it!

Freeport
                        Bahamas
                        Member #65592
                        October 1, 2008
                        2773 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

this is for joker (and thats exactly what u are), flatransplant and who ever else wants to join joker......I AM TOTALLY RELAX....ESPECIALLY WITH MY $900 THAT I JUST WON!!!! SO PUT THAT IN YOU GUYS PIPE AND SMOKE IT...HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, BECAUSE I SURE AM!!!!!  GOOD LUCK ON YA SYSTEM FINDER JOKERRRRRRR......LMAO!!!!

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

this is for joker (and thats exactly what u are), flatransplant and who ever else wants to join joker......I AM TOTALLY RELAX....ESPECIALLY WITH MY $900 THAT I JUST WON!!!! SO PUT THAT IN YOU GUYS PIPE AND SMOKE IT...HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, BECAUSE I SURE AM!!!!!  GOOD LUCK ON YA SYSTEM FINDER JOKERRRRRRR......LMAO!!!!

Well guess what.....I won $2,000 dollars off the 773....The only problem is I can't prove it because my scanner just stopped working for some strange reason.....Green laugh

I have a friend who bets at the dog track here, and he runs to me every 4 months or so and shows me the winning ticket he won, usually about 4 to 6 hundred bucks, but he never shows me how much he spent in between....especially when he goes to the tracks everyday for hours and hours...lol.Hit With Stick

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

digit 9 missing past 11 eve draws. also looking at these pairs 78 32 30    got five hours to think about it!

Also, digit 7 in the first position for the eve draw missing 44 days....

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

A couple of days ago I was at 7-11 and buying about 5 p-3 combos. all of the bets started with a 7...all straight numbers. One of the tickets I played was 7 in the first position straight and marked QP on the slip. The computer was supposed to pick the remaining 2 numbers. The clerk was having problems because the machine wasn't accepting the slip, so I asked her to pick any 2 numbers. She picked 37. So my ticket was 737. I should've picked that up as a sign/red flag....

Page 86 of 118