Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 1/1 - 1/31/2011

Topic closed. 1763 replies. Last post 6 years ago by fletcherprez.

Page 88 of 118
PrintE-mailLink
VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
FREEPORT
Bahamas
Member #88586
March 19, 2010
993 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Ashley you understand , i think because they have to pay taxes and we dont is why they are having a hard time believing the amount .I think with them after they win they get to get their winning ticket and we dont.

Where have you been havent heard from u in a long time.....I agree its  TIME TO focus on winning some MONEY

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    Freeport
    Bahamas
    Member #65592
    October 1, 2008
    2773 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

honestly guys i didnt know this was going to go on this long really and its all because joker is jealous i win and had the number str8888!!! And here he is trying all kind of different systems and can't win....i feel your pain JOKER!!! I never indicated if i played online or not....so i really dont know where JOkER gets his analysis from......(I think he is PISSED because he didnt take heed to what the cashier told him and played the 37...he is still buggin about that...not my fault..."YA JACK WAGGON"

ashley evans's avatar - strawberry

Bahamas
      Member #78428
      August 14, 2009
      719 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Ashley you understand , i think because they have to pay taxes and we dont is why they are having a hard time believing the amount .I think with them after they win they get to get their winning ticket and we dont.

Where have you been havent heard from u in a long time.....I agree its  TIME TO focus on winning some MONEY

i dnt understand why it is so importand for them to see her TICKET IF IT WAS ME I WOULD HAVE SAID F***  NO FROM THE START LIKE IT OR NOT

ANY HOW ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

I HAVE BEEN GOOD YA NO JUST TRYING TO HIT THEM HARD I DNT NO WHAT GOIN ON DOE ALL THESE REPEATS NUMBERS

they that wants all shall have none 303 303 303 303 033 033 033 330 330 330

Lurking

Freeport
        Bahamas
        Member #65592
        October 1, 2008
        2773 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

i dnt understand why it is so importand for them to see her TICKET IF IT WAS ME I WOULD HAVE SAID F***  NO FROM THE START LIKE IT OR NOT

ANY HOW ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

I HAVE BEEN GOOD YA NO JUST TRYING TO HIT THEM HARD I DNT NO WHAT GOIN ON DOE ALL THESE REPEATS NUMBERS

Ashley i dnt understand it either....but like you say, on to the next one.....what you like for tonight hun?

Bahamas
          Member #78428
          August 14, 2009
          719 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

honestly guys i didnt know this was going to go on this long really and its all because joker is jealous i win and had the number str8888!!! And here he is trying all kind of different systems and can't win....i feel your pain JOKER!!! I never indicated if i played online or not....so i really dont know where JOkER gets his analysis from......(I think he is PISSED because he didnt take heed to what the cashier told him and played the 37...he is still buggin about that...not my fault..."YA JACK WAGGON"

Green laughI Agree!

Lurking

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I'm not jealous at all. I'm happy for you, really, If indeed you did win. I just get suspicous because a lot of folks in the past tried to pull fast ones on me and i caught them red handed, so they get mad because I didn't fall for it. Not just with the lottery, but other things in life.

For whatever it's worth, I appologize if i wrongly accused you.

Bahamas
              Member #78428
              August 14, 2009
              719 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Ashley i dnt understand it either....but like you say, on to the next one.....what you like for tonight hun?

well i like that 120 i want that come so bad but it playin tricks with me smt

Lurking

Freeport
                Bahamas
                Member #65592
                October 1, 2008
                2773 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

I'm not jealous at all. I'm happy for you, really, If indeed you did win. I just get suspicous because a lot of folks in the past tried to pull fast ones on me and i caught them red handed, so they get mad because I didn't fall for it. Not just with the lottery, but other things in life.

For whatever it's worth, I appologize if i wrongly accused you.

i would accept your apology joker because am a bigger person than all this....but really i dnt have time trying to pull fast ones on people here at LP. Like, who is it going to profit by doing that, like really come on...anyway lets kill this right here and try WIN SUM MONEYYYYYY!!!!! GOOD LUCK GUYS

VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                  FREEPORT
                  Bahamas
                  Member #88586
                  March 19, 2010
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Ashley that 120  and 045 killing me every day  ...I am like N the 825 372 598 045 and  069 these are the ones I went all out with..I dreamt my teeth was out so I am going to search the number for teeth.

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

Freeport
                    Bahamas
                    Member #65592
                    October 1, 2008
                    2773 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

my picks i like for tonight: 951, 950, 910, 969, 987, 334, 889, 310, 303, 808, 809, 111, 333, 600

United States
                      Member #95409
                      August 9, 2010
                      2913 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

KNOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me fill you all in on something OK?

Six months ago my wife and I lost our 19 yo old son. Its the most sickest gut wrenching

feeling in the world...  Tomorrow is his B-Day...

He was a super great kid that you couldn't help smiling yourself just meeting him... cause that's all he ever did!

I go to work every day, sometimes crying on the way, sometimes I have to go into the bathroom and cry too!

My wife cries all the time.. Every sad song, every little thing on TV and many many other little stupid triggersthroughout her day...

OH yeh! I've thought about killing myself many times, still not sure how I'll get through the rest of my life

with this hole ripping through my heart!

I was never one to gossip or whine about STUPID things in my life that don't mean a single thing to me

BUT NOW I REALLY CAN'T deal with people who come up to me with what they think are problems!!!

Guys/Gals  don't sweat the small things in life cause it really doeesn't matter.  I hope to God not one of you

EVER EVER has to deal with what my wife,other son and myself are going through.

Please stop the senseless bickering.. IT DOESN"T MATTER!

Love you all

Thanks for listening

Pete

Don't know why I said all this, maybe just let others know that life is SO FRAGILE and Precious. Don't waste it on things that don't matter one way or the other.  Live it to it's fullest!

Freeport
                        Bahamas
                        Member #65592
                        October 1, 2008
                        2773 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Six months ago my wife and I lost our 19 yo old son. Its the most sickest gut wrenching

He was a super great kid that you couldn't help smiling yourself just meeting him... cause that's all he ever did!

I go to work every day, sometimes crying on the way, sometimes I have to go into the bathroom and cry too!

My wife cries all the time.. Every sad song, every little thing on TV and many many other little stupid triggersthroughout her day...

OH yeh! I've thought about killing myself many times, still not sure how I'll get through the rest of my life

I was never one to gossip or whine about STUPID things in my life that don't mean a single thing to me

BUT NOW I REALLY CAN'T deal with people who come up to me with what they think are problems!!!

Guys/Gals  don't sweat the small things in life cause it really doeesn't matter.  I hope to God not one of you

Love you all

Thanks for listening

Pete

Don't know why I said all this, maybe just let others know that life is SO FRAGILE and Precious. Don't waste it on things that don't matter one way or the other.  Live it to it's fullest!

so sorry to hear about your lost.....have my deepest sympathy!!!! And your so right about the bickering over small stuff in life!!! I pray that God strengthens you to get through this rough time in your life, and trust me He will!!!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                          South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #71280
                          February 22, 2009
                          15473 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Love you all

Thanks for listening

Pete

I Agree! and I am so sorry to hear about your tragedy Pete....keep the faith.

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #77815
                            August 1, 2009
                            3460 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

777 and 822 for evening.

Guess Who's Back?

United States
                              Member #95409
                              August 9, 2010