Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky: 1/1 - 1/31/2011

Topic closed. 267 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Keystone.

Page 3 of 18
PrintE-mailLink

Member #0
January 1, 2000
0 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2011, 9:40 am - IP Logged

haven't played since 01/01/11 - I quit the KYLottery all together. I have lost money in this game all last year, but atleast it's over now. I even gave up my prized pic 4's   1776, 7243 and  1127 which hasn't hit in any combination since 2005. But I don't care anymore since I've made money by not chasing BS numbers and this scam of a lottery system. If anyone doesn't see that the lottery is a huge scam, then hopefully, they will sonner rather than later.  It's meant to target people in their 30' all the way up through retirement.  Just look at the pic 4 numbers closely and you will notice 2 things. the number 19 pair drawn many many times throughout the year. And 3 digit returns so that people chase them and breakeven at best.  I plan on submitting my finding to the attorney general for further investigations. I don't know how far it will go , but we will see... The numbers that are drawn do not appear to be random. The math points it into a entirely different direction.

Have a good year!  Also, I believe the lottery uses posters on this board to draw people in.

Rocket 455's avatar - rocket
    Bellevue, KY
    United States
    Member #53340
    July 4, 2007
    2622 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2011, 11:20 am - IP Logged

haven't played since 01/01/11 - I quit the KYLottery all together. I have lost money in this game all last year, but atleast it's over now. I even gave up my prized pic 4's   1776, 7243 and  1127 which hasn't hit in any combination since 2005. But I don't care anymore since I've made money by not chasing BS numbers and this scam of a lottery system. If anyone doesn't see that the lottery is a huge scam, then hopefully, they will sonner rather than later.  It's meant to target people in their 30' all the way up through retirement.  Just look at the pic 4 numbers closely and you will notice 2 things. the number 19 pair drawn many many times throughout the year. And 3 digit returns so that people chase them and breakeven at best.  I plan on submitting my finding to the attorney general for further investigations. I don't know how far it will go , but we will see... The numbers that are drawn do not appear to be random. The math points it into a entirely different direction.

Have a good year!  Also, I believe the lottery uses posters on this board to draw people in.

Give 'em heck Gutfeeling! I know every one of us at some time or other has had the same feeling, and after the bailout/ripoff fiasco we're all a little more skeptical than before. I've gone for long periods just watching the numbers and not playing them. It's as much about finding patterns as anything else to me, though the money would be nice, since that's what we're a slave to.

She was made for the straitaways
    She grew up hatin' Chevrolets
    She's a rocket
    She was made to burn. ~Kathy Mattea

Bellevue, KY
      United States
      Member #53340
      July 4, 2007
      2622 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2011, 11:36 am - IP Logged

They finally dropped that 554.  That number was out for a very, very long time (2004).  I hope Rocket caught it.  I played it all last week and just forgot about it tonite.

Little, I sure did, though not as good as I dreamed I would. For the last few days I've been playing it 554 straight box, one night I put five dollars on it ( that's pretty heavy to me ) but I caught it last night fifty cents straight boxed.

I've had the last four numbers out of a 26 number set, one of them (554) straight, now that I've said that and I'm posting these I kinda think I'm gonna jynx it hehehe.

Looking for a possible double (66X-77X-7XX-6XX-11X-22X-1XX-2XX) within the next few draws.

Mid: (Straight/box) 140-117-379-841-164-357-431-341-451-541-407-146-144-087-797-141-907-142-147

807-149

And this was my previous set of numbers:

973-342-694-472-*248*-422-644-486-646-*214*-436-406-826

092-608-*820*-042-*200*-670-052-140-541-931-*554*-416-143

To those who are seeing the 14 pair, 07 pair, 11-66-22-77 doubles and that 379... me too.

She's a rocket

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
        Clarksville
        United States
        Member #487
        July 15, 2002
        17638 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I am so glad you got it.  Something beats nothing.  I still have a lot of loose ends to tie up but I am officially retired from teaching so maybe at some point, I will have time to do some research.  That no hit list I posted last night is a good list.  I expect to see more hits come of of it.  Right now, I am in a slump.  No big hit since Dec and then it was in TN not Ky.  Trying not to spend too much.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2011, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

For midday you have the 9 digit out 13 and the 7 digit is out 10 draws.  The 14 pair is out 151 draws also.  I am beginning to believe Gut Feeling.  Some of the extremes are just too extreme.

9,7,5,3,1,4,6.  are the due digits.

The vtrac root sum of 4 is out 44 draws also.

Root Sum 4

vtrac 112-001,501,506,556,551,600

vtrac 553-442,992,997,447,492,497

vtrac 445-334,339,884,889,384,389

Clarksville
            United States
            Member #487
            July 15, 2002
            17638 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Ky mid 721..seems like a triple is trying to jump on the train..keep your eye on the evening draw.

Bellevue, KY
              United States
              Member #53340
              July 4, 2007
              2622 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2011, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Ky mid 721..seems like a triple is trying to jump on the train..keep your eye on the evening draw.

I wanted to play that 721... but threw it out.

Already seeing the trips, grabbed them this morning, all of them. That's the first time I've done that. Really like the 222 and 444, flip side 777 and 999. Also the 000 and 555.

She's a rocket

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                louisville,ky
                United States
                Member #72809
                March 28, 2009
                9289 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2011, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

glad to at least see you guys saying something on here sorry i've been at my sons game tonight anyway back to the numbers i agree !!!! i agree with all of you LOTTERY is scaming many of us but there are a few times we hit but the problem is and i'm quoting this "maybe if you stick with the number you played or feel for a few days and not let off it will appear" I've noticed that i just played 721 last nite i promise thats the number i played after i got my qp last nite....but instead of me replaying it i switched up and it goes for the 554 had it and dropped it.....i wish everyone well and good luck !!!!

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22834 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2011, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

307370 730 703  372 376 397 305

Hope you all win lots of dough,

KeystoneParty

PartyExcellent selections Keystone and WTGGG on the straight tonight for Kentucky! Great call!

Upon further consideration, I think I'll take an order of 703 for PA too!

Party

United States
                    United States
                    Member #60097
                    April 5, 2008
                    3957 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2011, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

PartyExcellent selections Keystone and WTGGG on the straight tonight for Kentucky! Great call!

Upon further consideration, I think I'll take an order of 703 for PA too!

Party

TY DR!  That would be a dandy number for PA!Party

sidenote:  sorry folks I had the latest update posted in the December thread by mistake...........but hope some of you caught it anywaysLOL

KeystoneAvatarStandard MemberUnited States
                    United States
                    Member #60584
                    April 5, 2008
                    2144 Posts
                    OnlinePosted: Yesterday, 1:41 pm - IP Logged ReplyFavorites

307370 730 703 073 037  372 376 397 005 305 000

Hope you all win lots of dough,

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                      usa
                      United States
                      Member #89197
                      April 2, 2010
                      2816 Posts
                      Posted: January 6, 2011, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Give 'em heck Gutfeeling! I know every one of us at some time or other has had the same feeling, and after the bailout/ripoff fiasco we're all a little more skeptical than before. I've gone for long periods just watching the numbers and not playing them. It's as much about finding patterns as anything else to me, though the money would be nice, since that's what we're a slave to.

how many times has he said that before.. oh  he will be back again as usual... LOL..   U can't blame the lottery for everything...   Big Grin Angel

Jack-C's avatar - us
                        San Diego, CA
                        United States
                        Member #61467
                        May 24, 2008
                        28146 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2011, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Pick-A-Pair

01/07

Midday
                        02 05 13 14 18 35 36 39 66 78

Member #0
                          January 1, 2000
                          0 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2011, 8:30 am - IP Logged

how many times has he said that before.. oh  he will be back again as usual... LOL..   U can't blame the lottery for everything...   Big Grin Angel

I'm certain you haven't won much...As a matter of fact, i'm certain you have lost much more than you've won.  lol....  So far, I've made $60  this week by not playing...went directly into a non-lottery jar. I also quit smoking, cold turkey. 7 days tonight at 11:58 pm... That's another $31.50...So it appears that I am on course to save approximately 400 per month. 

I remember you were bitchin and complaining before you moved to Florida about how people were clainming to be hitting and you thought they were BS...Remember that? And I actually stuck up for you by stating that you were just having a bad day. By the way, why would people lie about hitting the numbers? Makes no sense, unless you believe it's a conspiracy.  So before you go opening that  pie hole of yours about me, take a deep, hard look at yourself. My beef is with the KY lottery, or the lottery in general. Not with any of the  members on this board. 

BTW- if I were chasing numbers, which I am not. I would be playing trips.  But again, by not playing this fools tax of a game. I am making money every day.

Good luck to you and have a great day! Bed

jevola's avatar - dcrn89l
                            Louisville, KY
                            United States
                            Member #87150
                            February 18, 2010
                            157 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2011, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I'm certain you haven't won much...As a matter of fact, i'm certain you have lost much more than you've won.  lol....  So far, I've made $60  this week by not playing...went directly into a non-lottery jar. I also quit smoking, cold turkey. 7 days tonight at 11:58 pm... That's another $31.50...So it appears that I am on course to save approximately 400 per month. 

I remember you were bitchin and complaining before you moved to Florida about how people were clainming to be hitting and you thought they were BS...Remember that? And I actually stuck up for you by stating that you were just having a bad day. By the way, why would people lie about hitting the numbers? Makes no sense, unless you believe it's a conspiracy.  So before you go opening that  pie hole of yours about me, take a deep, hard look at yourself. My beef is with the KY lottery, or the lottery in general. Not with any of the  members on this board. 

BTW- if I were chasing numbers, which I am not. I would be playing trips.  But again, by not playing this fools tax of a game. I am making money every day.

Good luck to you and have a great day! Bed

I have to chime in on this one. Not sure why temptustoo has to put his/her foot in their mouth more than once on this site. Why not take a more reasonable approach and reply in a form of discussion than make an immature comment that will for sure ruffle someones feather? That's not what this site is about. Just think before you open your mouth unless you are looking for confrontation and if that's the case take it someone where else.

Gutfeeling, in your case you seem like a pretty straight up person that has a lot of frustration towards the KY Lottery and I happen to feel some of that also,but when you open yourself up like you do on this site and post your opinion, you allow comments of all sort to come your way. I happen to agree with temptustoo about blaming KY lottery, (which i do not agree with how it was posted) I see people on here winning and people are losing on here but in either case suck it up and take what it gives you. If you don't like it don't play Dude and spend your money elsewhere. Hey I tip my hat to you on  stop smoking and I wish you the BEST of luck with kicking it. Again I think you are a straight up person that needs to refocus your thinking and realize it's the person in the mirror  100% of the time, no ifs ands about it. It's not the cigarette's fault you are smoking it's the man in the mirror that made that choice to light up. Good Luck Bro and may you have a prosperous year.

*** Oh I hit the 55x for $240.00 this week!!!

I'm Outta here

John

"I'm not spoiled, just living in the manner in which I am accustom to. "

Jevola

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                              Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #35086
                              March 12, 2006
                              10374 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2011, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I  always  did  say  you   were  smarter  than  the  average  bear   Bill

Looks   like  it  still  holds  true

All   the  signs  are  there  for  a  controlled   game

People  that  dont  believe  that........really  need  to  take  another   look

WTG   on  your  quit  smoking............I have pretty  well  quit  Ky.  also........but  still  working  on  the  quiting   smoking

Good   Luck    To    You      Pal

Astekblue

Page 3 of 18