Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get Your Power #'s Now

Topic closed. 608 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Empress-N.

Page 36 of 41
PrintE-mailLink
Baltimore, MD
United States
Member #99641
October 29, 2010
5 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2011, 3:10 am - IP Logged

Empress.

Again, I didn't win... All 4 of my power numbers came out in the Mega Millions drawing o June 28,  2011

I only had 2 of them on my ticket...

I am going to play the first ones that you gave me...

Will be hitting you on PM following this message...

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
    If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
    United States
    Member #73903
    April 28, 2009
    1433 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Empress-N I posted on another page by mistake. Thanks again for my power #'s. Like I said i hit for $290.00 off of the 471 today.

WTG Lookin4winner, congrats on your hit, keep those Power Numbers in play and hit some more.

DrumPartyBanana

Best of Luck!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
    Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
      Member #73903
      April 28, 2009
      1433 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Wow I miss my 191 again today.Bash

Not to worry Lookin4winner, it will come back around for you, hang in there.

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
        Member #73903
        April 28, 2009
        1433 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2011, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Empress-N

got my numbers on june 10th and so far this past week three #'s hit in SC

190  1440  996

Don't you just love it when the hits comes quickly, keep those Power Numbers in play

Hit some good ones.

Best of Luck!!!

$1 Billion

United States
          Member #73903
          April 28, 2009
          1433 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2011, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Empress N for both sets of power numbers.Lately have had 2 of more numbers with using then in combination for mega millions& powerball.Keep the hits coming.

WTG Luckyleaf, good idea to combine both, the hits will come, keep at it.

Best of Luck!!!

$1 Billion

United States
            Member #73903
            April 28, 2009
            1433 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2011, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Empress.

Again, I didn't win... All 4 of my power numbers came out in the Mega Millions drawing o June 28,  2011

I only had 2 of them on my ticket...

I am going to play the first ones that you gave me...

Will be hitting you on PM following this message...

Sorry you missed that one Hawk833,

for future reference, Mega like to dip high at times for that MB so keep that in mind. and they dip low also.

Thanks for the update, it does my spirits well to know that my help was and is of benefit to someone,

Keep your Power Numbers in play,.

Best of Luck!!!

$1 Billion

lookin4winner's avatar - Trek FEDSYM4.gif
              Halifax, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #66857
              November 8, 2008
              96 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2011, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello again Empress-N I missed my own b-day 417  today only because I had no funds to play today. I will be playin them again. Thanks again for both sets of power numbers.

United States
                Member #73903
                April 28, 2009
                1433 Posts
                Posted: July 3, 2011, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello again Empress-N I missed my own b-day 417  today only because I had no funds to play today. I will be playin them again. Thanks again for both sets of power numbers.

Lookin4winner, don't worry about missing that it will come back, concentrate on the others and you will get some good hits from them. You are most welcome for the Power Numbers. Keep me posted on your progress.

Best of Luck to you!!!

$1 Billion

__________________________________________________________________

lookin4winner's avatar - Trek FEDSYM4.gif
                  Halifax, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #66857
                  November 8, 2008
                  96 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2011, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello again Empress-N I am very happy to say that I hit off of my first set of power #'s. Got the 703 for $40.00 thanks again .Hyper

Ariane2's avatar - chi
                    Raleigh, NC
                    United States
                    Member #72911
                    March 30, 2009
                    64 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2011, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Good morning Empress-N,  I just want to thank you for your wisdom.  I've not been online for a while, but I needed to let you know that almost all of my birth and power numbers have come out and i have caught almost each one of them.  At this point, I should only play those numbers, because they keep repeating.  I just can't thank you enough for your help and your wisdom.  Keep up the good work and many blessing to you!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THAK YOU!!!!!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                      Member #76986
                      July 10, 2009
                      8036 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2011, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Good morning Empress-N,  I just want to thank you for your wisdom.  I've not been online for a while, but I needed to let you know that almost all of my birth and power numbers have come out and i have caught almost each one of them.  At this point, I should only play those numbers, because they keep repeating.  I just can't thank you enough for your help and your wisdom.  Keep up the good work and many blessing to you!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THAK YOU!!!!!

AWESOME, Ariane2!

A BIG CONGRATS to you!

Drum   Party  Drum

United States
                        Member #73903
                        April 28, 2009
                        1433 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2011, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello again Empress-N I am very happy to say that I hit off of my first set of power #'s. Got the 703 for $40.00 thanks again .Hyper

WTG Lookin4winner, congrats on your hit, keep it going and enjoy the paydays.

HyperPartyBanana

Best of luck to you!!!

$1 Billion

United States
                          Member #73903
                          April 28, 2009
                          1433 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2011, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

You are most welcome Ariane2, this is very exciting, WTG on all of your hits, keep them in play and enjoy your wins.

DrumPartyDrum

Best of Luck to you, keep on hitting.

$1 Billion

cedar hill tx
                            United States
                            Member #111343
                            May 23, 2011
                            5 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2011, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Hey empress can you give me the power #s for d.o.b 8/28/1962 VIRGO SIGN... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...

United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2011, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Hey empress can you give me the power #s for d.o.b 8/28/1962 VIRGO SIGN... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...

Hey Catnip87, Sent you a msg, Check your PM.

$1 Billion

Page 36 of 41