Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New - Curious... and there has got to be a better way...

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Fitzroy North.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WA
United States
Member #104140
January 10, 2011
22 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I haven't received the book yet from Amazon, but am looking forward to see if it is somewhat like I am doing or completely different.  I am combining theories with back testing I guess you'd call it to see what "trends" - so I am I very interested in the book and a simplified version as well! Smile

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
    Denver, Co
    United States
    Member #103046
    December 29, 2010
    546 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2011, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Have you gotten Zenman's book yet? Thanks to your posts, I ordered it as well last week, it just arrived today.

If you got it, what do you think so far? Good luck.

WA
      United States
      Member #104140
      January 10, 2011
      22 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2011, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Have you gotten Zenman's book yet? Thanks to your posts, I ordered it as well last week, it just arrived today.

If you got it, what do you think so far? Good luck.

Wow yours came quick!  I just last night received mine and have just started reading it and now starting to study it -

I think it looks (keep in mind I just started looking at it) sort of similar to what I am doing but mine looks more like chicken-scratch next to his...in terms of his is very linear very sophisticated is the best way I can describe it.  I am doing something similar but not.  Hard to explain.  I will let you know once I get a real grip on what he is doing...this may be a 7 cup (coffee) morning...LOL  thanks for responding ameriken!!!
      K

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
        Denver, Co
        United States
        Member #103046
        December 29, 2010
        546 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2011, 10:32 am - IP Logged

@kjanine

I just started reading mine as well last nite, although there is not a lot of reading, it's more a matter of studying and trying to understanding his tables and system.

To learn it, I started my own tables with a game in Colorado that just started last February (MatchPlay). I am going back to the first 5 draws and working forward. This way I can see how well his system does as if I was playing all of 2010. 

Good luck, I'll let you know how it does.

Melbourne
          Australia
          Member #99010
          October 18, 2010
          17 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2011, 6:23 am - IP Logged

I have just received my copy too. In his introduction though he states that and I will quote him here "By using all three methods, I Have struck eight to nine times. Each strike was of four out of six numbers....."

On the back cover it also states this win of 8 times though it implies these wins to be the jackpot, not good.

I will try his system anyway, who knows.

In any case we should put our notes together and see what happens.

Any thoughts....

WA
            United States
            Member #104140
            January 10, 2011
            22 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Well I have been studying it...and it kinda seems like a version I am doing...but it is EXTREMELY METHODICAL and TEDIOUS.   I honestly don't enjoy working on it as much as I do my own home grown version. 

I do agree with you Fitzroy 4 out of 6 might only be 1000 dollars and that's good but I don't expect that as the big win.  Now 5 out of 6 on a big jackpot would be really great. 

I am not a paying member here yet...but there is A TREMENDOUS ARTICLE IN WIRED MAGAZINE ABOUT LOTTERY  games particularly scratch games and how to cheat them HONEST!  Though course I went down the local supermarket and gazed into the window of the scratch machine and of course there were no bingo games or the ones with numbers all over the front to try and see if I could find the 1-sies and those in a row.  hard to explain and I cannot post the link per Todd's rules...the article is called EASY MONEY.

It is about Mohan Srivastava a geological statistician living in Toronto.  He was able to crack the TIC TAC TOE and several extended play games referred to as Baited Hooks which look like miniature spreadsheets which apparently are really popular with customers. They said the designers tend to fill these up with near misses and players spend tons of time looking for their wins (or near misses -as it were).  He contacted the gaming commission and they ignored him.  So he proved it to them and they took notice and withdrew the game.  Apparently it wasn't just an Ontario problem.  He then broke the SUPER BINGO scratch as well.  He then mentions that JOAN GINTHER who has won the lottery 4 DIFFERENT times - he says strangest of all she bought two of the winners from the same store - even stranger 3 of Ginthers 4 wins came from scratch tickets with BAITED HOOKS and not from Mega or PB.  Last June she won 10MM from a single $50 scratch -

He goes on to strategize that perhaps the mafia (etc) funnels illegal cash through a precision scratch where the payback is 65%  and to do that you would have to be able to scan the tickets to find flaws which exploit the hidden algorithm = winners.  He also says the following:

Consider a series of reports by Massachesetts state auditor:  The reports describe a long list of troubling findings such as the fact that one person cashed in 1,588 winning tickets between 2002 and 2004 for a grand total of 2.84MM - A 1999 audit found that another person cashed in 149 tickets worth $237,000 while the top 10 multi-prize winners had won 842 times for a total of $1.8MM - since only 6 out of every 100,000 tickets yield a prize between 1k and 5k the auditor dryly observed that thes "fortunate" players would have needed to buy "hundreds of thousands to millions of tickets"

...these are the things that make me go hmmmm?
            K

Melbourne
              Australia
              Member #99010
              October 18, 2010
              17 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2011, 8:15 am - IP Logged

As a minimum one would expect 5 out of 6 as a desired win when playing someone’s system.

When you refer to crooked people who run these outfits I would add ( _otto companies worldwide),I don’t trust them at all. I always advise people never to buy so called “quick picks" as I am convinced they are rigged. Here in Melbourne Australia where I reside the so called Government goes through the motion of monitoring the games draw. We all know that this is pure farce as no Government would ever sacrifice this massive cash cow!

I could go on although we are here to win and not complain......