Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New $20.00 ticket " Florida Millionaires Club"

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 6 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2011, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

OMG! WTF check this out!

TAMPA MAN CLAIMS $1 MILLION IN FLORIDA MILLIONAIRES CLUB

TALLAHASSEE -TheFlorida Lottery today announced that Artur P. Prus, 39, of Tampa,claimed a $1 million top prize in the FLORIDA MILLIONAIRES CLUBScratch-Off game at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee.

Pruschose the one-time, lump-sum payment option for his winnings in theamount of $700,000. He purchased his winning ticket at Sweetbay,located at 8775 Temple Terrace Highway in Temple Terrace.

TAMPA TAMPA TAMPA!!!! How in the he!! is Tampa getting all of the TOP PRIZES this past month??????????

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2011, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

WTF indeed !!!

Something is not right here. Either some inside stuff going on or the randomizer is stuck on sending winners to the west coast What?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
      United States
      Member #102882
      December 27, 2010
      334 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2011, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

OMG! WTF check this out!

TALLAHASSEE -TheFlorida Lottery today announced that Artur P. Prus, 39, of Tampa,claimed a $1 million top prize in the FLORIDA MILLIONAIRES CLUBScratch-Off game at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee.

Pruschose the one-time, lump-sum payment option for his winnings in theamount of $700,000. He purchased his winning ticket at Sweetbay,located at 8775 Temple Terrace Highway in Temple Terrace.

TAMPA TAMPA TAMPA!!!! How in the he!! is Tampa getting all of the TOP PRIZES this past month??????????

LOL. Why does he get $700,000.00 vs 650 in BDB?

The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2011, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

WTF indeed !!!

Something is not right here. Either some inside stuff going on or the randomizer is stuck on sending winners to the west coast What?

Something is up.

Green Hornet, Gold Rush, FL Millionaires Club TWICE! Just in the past month. I am very curious to see where the "Black Pearls" winner was sold. My blood is gonna boil if it was Tampa....

Florida
          United States
          Member #102882
          December 27, 2010
          334 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2011, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Something is up.

Green Hornet, Gold Rush, FL Millionaires Club TWICE! Just in the past month. I am very curious to see where the "Black Pearls" winner was sold. My blood is gonna boil if it was Tampa....

St. Patty's Clover Car St. Patty's Flipping Coin Well, if u can't beat them, join 'em. Time to move to the west coast.

Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2011, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

St. Patty's Clover Car St. Patty's Flipping Coin Well, if u can't beat them, join 'em. Time to move to the west coast.

I would if I were guaranteed a win. Otherwise no thanks !!!

The Ville, FL
              United States
              Member #95879
              August 19, 2010
              1708 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2011, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I used to go to Tampa every weekend when me ex lived there. Im going on a family vacation in March and plan on buying tickets in a bunch of different cities.

Still it seems so odd that all of these top prizes are out of Tampa. Just makes ya wonder why. I know it is supposed to be completely random, but out of approximately 800+ cities/towns in Florida. Tampa produces 4 top prizes in the last month. Strange

FL
                United States
                Member #104946
                January 22, 2011
                105 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2011, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

These Tampa wins lead me to believe that there may not be any more 1 Mil. wins on FMC in the tampa bay area but you never know, maybe one of the 3Mil. win will be over this way since a couple of the 1 Mil. were.

I seem to be noticing one thing though, if we can all try to pull some information together.   With the FMC, they printed and distributed all 10Million tickets, many stores have 2 slots in their display case for it and if they have an ITVM may have 2 more buttons for FMC usually top row and then the row below that.

The information that may or may not be helpful is the batch code for the ticket, it would be much more helpful if we knew what batch the 1st 3 Mil. winners were.

The reason I am saying this is because I have seen the earliest of batches at just 009100, then a couple weeks ago was getting batch 96000 and my 100.00 win today was from batch 32000.  So again none of this may help, especially if the lottery didnt really distribute the tickets necessarily in any kind of order,  i.e. shippping the 001000's and methodically incrementing those batches, it seems like it was more of a open the floodgates, tickets are out and they are selling well.

The tickets arrive by UPS but are useless paper until the serial code is activated.  If I knew what batch the 1st 3 winners were in, I might buy more from a batch that was due a winner, guessing that they would be spread out fairly evenly.  Example, 1st win-10102 2nd win-31000 3rd win 52000, then maybe 73000 batch range has a chance  Just my thoughts as I don't get to see the Batch before I get that first ticket from the ITVM machine or from the display counter anyway so really have to just keep trying the roll out and getting a feel for if it is gonna be lucky or not.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #102882
                  December 27, 2010
                  334 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2011, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

These Tampa wins lead me to believe that there may not be any more 1 Mil. wins on FMC in the tampa bay area but you never know, maybe one of the 3Mil. win will be over this way since a couple of the 1 Mil. were.

I seem to be noticing one thing though, if we can all try to pull some information together.   With the FMC, they printed and distributed all 10Million tickets, many stores have 2 slots in their display case for it and if they have an ITVM may have 2 more buttons for FMC usually top row and then the row below that.

The information that may or may not be helpful is the batch code for the ticket, it would be much more helpful if we knew what batch the 1st 3 Mil. winners were.

The reason I am saying this is because I have seen the earliest of batches at just 009100, then a couple weeks ago was getting batch 96000 and my 100.00 win today was from batch 32000.  So again none of this may help, especially if the lottery didnt really distribute the tickets necessarily in any kind of order,  i.e. shippping the 001000's and methodically incrementing those batches, it seems like it was more of a open the floodgates, tickets are out and they are selling well.

The tickets arrive by UPS but are useless paper until the serial code is activated.  If I knew what batch the 1st 3 winners were in, I might buy more from a batch that was due a winner, guessing that they would be spread out fairly evenly.  Example, 1st win-10102 2nd win-31000 3rd win 52000, then maybe 73000 batch range has a chance  Just my thoughts as I don't get to see the Batch before I get that first ticket from the ITVM machine or from the display counter anyway so really have to just keep trying the roll out and getting a feel for if it is gonna be lucky or not.

Wish I could help, but I don't play the 20s often.

The Ville, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95879
                    August 19, 2010
                    1708 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2011, 9:53 am - IP Logged

@James - If it makes ya feel any better, I just got back from the gas station and the Clerk told me this lady bought a book of FMC and only

had 4 - $20 winners!! He said she won $500 on that game and decided to spend it on a whole book. She ended up losing it all plus some.

I know you bought a couple books of these. It doesnt look like you are the only one that had those types of books.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2011, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

@James - If it makes ya feel any better, I just got back from the gas station and the Clerk told me this lady bought a book of FMC and only

had 4 - $20 winners!! He said she won $500 on that game and decided to spend it on a whole book. She ended up losing it all plus some.

I know you bought a couple books of these. It doesnt look like you are the only one that had those types of books.

Ouch !

New York
                        United States
                        Member #105282
                        January 28, 2011
                        66 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2011, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

See thats why I love the NY lottery, they guarantee at least $365 back on $10 every roll...not sure about the higher/lower priced tickets

And it's true from my experience, I got $365 back both times when buying $500 rolls of platinum payout and set for life

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #102882
                          December 27, 2010
                          334 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

See thats why I love the NY lottery, they guarantee at least $365 back on $10 every roll...not sure about the higher/lower priced tickets

And it's true from my experience, I got $365 back both times when buying $500 rolls of platinum payout and set for life

Statue Of Liberty Hi Jay, that sounds great . Looks like we need to take a road trip up to NYC

FL
                            United States
                            Member #104946
                            January 22, 2011
                            105 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2011, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

OMG! WTF check this out!

Don't count out Orlando too,  Orlando has been smokin and rakin in big wins through the end of 2o1o and this year,

what a road to win on, too. It was at Publix on 2340 FORTUNE Road in Kissimee just won PowerBall with a Quick Pick ticket and won the $182.1 million jackpot.

These wins are around me but not places I shop, I might feel more frenzied if the winners were right along my regular paths.  But these are big area's with hundreds of stores to buy from, very populated areas.   Happy for all the winners,  Let's keep it going more winners everywhere, it seems like something has been spurring some wins lately.

FL
                              United States
                              Member #104946
                              January 22, 2011
                              105 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2011, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Picked up the last two of a roll of FMC.  #28 and #29 and got 20.00 and 25.00 on those, went to another place and got #003 turned out to be 100.00, then I find out later that #000 was a 1,000 winner.   Of course if I knew 000 hit 1000, I dont think I would have gotten 003.   I wonder if this is a hot roll, it should still be on #004 but after a 1,000 and a 100 there has to be 10 duds in a row.  Imagine getting a roll like this for 600,  at 003 you already have 1100.00

I'll grab a couple more off this row just to see, but probably wait till it gets in the 20's