Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How can i pay her back for her prediction that made me won China national lotto2.5 million yuan

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ttech10's avatar - blobdude
Texas
United States
Member #92330
June 5, 2010
887 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2011, 3:33 am - IP Logged

Or maybe this is spam, and you posted thinking we'll all get so excited and wet out pants because someone out there is giving out winning numbers, so you found this lottery site full of wannabe winners, and since we all want to win the lottery we're supposed to lining up at the door begging and pleading for her name so she can sell us a chance at winning the lottery as well? 

Just sayin'.

I actually Google'd the name just for the heck of it and it seems this person asked the same question on Yahoo Answers. Not saying it's not an attempt at spam or anything... just putting that out there.

I will also add that any time I hear the China National Lotto mentioned, it's always involving a scam.

bula bula's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
    new jersey
    United States
    Member #95955
    August 20, 2010
    21 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2011, 2:45 am - IP Logged

help us and i  have no work after being on my job 16yrs  some thing is wrong with the color i   need  to win .2 get hell away from them ...i..am one of them lady listen ,a victmn   in   nj...........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2011, 3:00 am - IP Logged

help us and i  have no work after being on my job 16yrs  some thing is wrong with the color i   need  to win .2 get hell away from them ...i..am one of them lady listen ,a victmn   in   nj...........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

WTF!Sulk OffThud

Play to win!

sauliewashere's avatar - Phoneboy
        nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #3521
        January 27, 2004
        113 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2011, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Ive been playing that 101 since october.... where in god's name is that crazy number

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34080 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone i am Chun Looi from China,i am on this forum to askabout what i can give back to someone who help me,i always playlottery,lotto and pools in order to make money,but i never won,i alwaysget near winning but one of the number chosen will be wrong,my storygot changed when i read about a prophetess who helps with prayers andpredicts number for people to hit the powerball,i never believed thisinitailly,but laterly contacted her and she told me to provide somematerials which i did,and she prayed for me and predicted the numbersfor me,i played China national lotto,i won 2.5million yuan ($341500)jackpot in a lottery,this came to me as a shock,because i neverbelieved it could happen to me,some people told me it was my luck thatmade me won,but she helped people i introduced to her too,and they allwin big money,pls i need your advice on what i can pay her back for herhelp.

Show us the Ticket, or give us the name. Can you share the name??  I know one thing if someone helped me to win some money they would be first on my list. no doubt about it.

I would have to give them, if Big JackPot a Third. Everyone is not like me, but that is what I would do.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
            Member #48867
            January 11, 2007
            4180 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2011, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Or maybe this is spam, and you posted thinking we'll all get so excited and wet out pants because someone out there is giving out winning numbers, so you found this lottery site full of wannabe winners, and since we all want to win the lottery we're supposed to lining up at the door begging and pleading for her name so she can sell us a chance at winning the lottery as well? 

Just sayin'.

You and I were thinking alike.  Most of the time when it is a new member posting something like this, it makes you stop and think twice.  The bottom line I bet is paying for numbers that you could probably guess on your own.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19813 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2011, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Helping others win money should be its own reward.  If I post a prediction and someone wins money playing it, good for them and no thank-you or gratuity is expected.  If someone post a prediction and I win money playing it, good for me.  It's all good in the end.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SOLO1's avatar - Myselfy

United States
                Member #86280
                February 1, 2010
                918 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone i am Chun Looi from China,i am on this forum to askabout what i can give back to someone who help me,i always playlottery,lotto and pools in order to make money,but i never won,i alwaysget near winning but one of the number chosen will be wrong,my storygot changed when i read about a prophetess who helps with prayers andpredicts number for people to hit the powerball,i never believed thisinitailly,but laterly contacted her and she told me to provide somematerials which i did,and she prayed for me and predicted the numbersfor me,i played China national lotto,i won 2.5million yuan ($341500)jackpot in a lottery,this came to me as a shock,because i neverbelieved it could happen to me,some people told me it was my luck thatmade me won,but she helped people i introduced to her too,and they allwin big money,pls i need your advice on what i can pay her back for herhelp.

I'M SORRY  THAT YOU WERE FORCED TO BECOME A MEMBER TO GET YOUR SPAM OUT!

TODD, CAN YOU PLEASE PULL THE PLUG OF THIS THREAD AND PUT IT AWAY ALREADY?, i CAN'T BELEIVE IT'S GETTING STARS ALREADY IS RIDICULESConfused

I think if you were a legit person and needed advise you were paying close attention to the replies and at least say something.... to me this is disrepecfull and are taking us for %^&**@! to some extent is working i guess.

Just my opinion

lotteryg's avatar - masked
                  georgetown sc
                  United States
                  Member #98760
                  October 13, 2010
                  1336 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2011, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Buy her a Rincoln Town Car....Or a Caderrac.

She will rike it very much...

u got jokesBig Smile

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                    Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #48725
                    January 7, 2007
                    1953 Posts
                    Posted: January 16, 2011, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Helping others win money should be its own reward.  If I post a prediction and someone wins money playing it, good for them and no thank-you or gratuity is expected.  If someone post a prediction and I win money playing it, good for me.  It's all good in the end.

Also on top of that, the butterfly effect must be taken into account. The fact you take those numbers, make the drive to the store, and play the numbers they gave you changes everything that leads up to you winning. Had you not done all that, those same numbers probably wouldn't have been drawn.

Gonna win.Big Smile

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                      The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: January 16, 2011, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Pics or it didnt happen Wink

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                        Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6290 Posts
                        Posted: January 16, 2011, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Just sayin'.

I Agree!Thumbs Up

BIGAUBURN's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                          Member #49687
                          February 10, 2007
                          391 Posts
                          Posted: January 16, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

she was a blessing to you so be a blessing to her that is how it is suppose to work remember u might need her again  so do not be curse with bad luck because you did not do the right thingThumbs Uppm me her address please

Me too pm me her address pls, I need a hunch

If the "haves" gave the "have-nots" half of what they had, the "haves" would still be the "haves" and the"have-nots"would be the "have-somethings" Fred G. Sanford.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34080 Posts
                            Posted: January 16, 2011, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

@ I mean what I say!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40250 Posts
                              Posted: January 16, 2011, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

conjoined twin syndrome?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"