Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Let the dates do the dirty work P-3 system

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
douglasville, ga
United States
Member #87018
February 15, 2010
311 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2011, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

another hit..... 1/25 mid 557......pairs for 1/25 mid/eve: 15, 17, 22, 27, 57, this was looking back at 12/25. Have a good week Lp players.

Guitar "I only listen to the blues."

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2011, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

GA is hot....Glad to see it's working there.

NEVNEE47's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #99625
      October 28, 2010
      1111 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2011, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

are these evening as well?

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2011, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

are these evening as well?

Yes, you have to play both because you don't know which draw it will fall in.

Florida is taking a break now, but I believe it'll start up agin soon. Last hit in Florida was on January 22.

Dec. 22, mid-073..........................January 22 mid- 207

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2011, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Florida winner tonight...598

December 25, eve- 578........................January 25, eve-598

hhbear's avatar - animal bear.jpg
            clarksville arkanas
            United States
            Member #93651
            July 4, 2010
            780 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2011, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Florida winner tonight...598

December 25, eve- 578........................January 25, eve-598

AngrySmashBanditIdea  OH yeah the last guy means whos idea was this and was never contacte ask about this matter????????????????????????????????

Take credit for the great system i have copyrights on.  You just think you know the system, LOL you dont have a clue.  Hope you calulator works.  pig head.  NOt only I pm you and you never respond.  Seem you know you are wrong what you done here.

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2011, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

AngrySmashBanditIdea  OH yeah the last guy means whos idea was this and was never contacte ask about this matter????????????????????????????????

Take credit for the great system i have copyrights on.  You just think you know the system, LOL you dont have a clue.  Hope you calulator works.  pig head.  NOt only I pm you and you never respond.  Seem you know you are wrong what you done here.

Ok, I was trying to be nice, but now all bets are off loser. Listen dumbass, get your facts staright before you open your mouth.

You think you have a monopoly on ideas? Secondly, If you thought about this dates system first, I never saw it. You think I have nothing better to do than sift thru endless pages of systems in the search page?

You actually believe you're the first person to come up with these ideas? These ideas have been floating around in bits and pieces for years.

I got your copyright right here...let me bend over first.....What a maroon...get a life !

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2011, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

If you're talking about the other system, then you need to buy glasses because you obviously don't read very well. I already told you 2 times that i gave you credit for the modified version. But you don't read. That's not my problem.

If you don't want anyone to extrapolate on what you think is "Your" ideas, which they are not, then don't post them. Very simple.

But you have no right complaining when you toss out ideas and expect people to not take that info and use it for themselves the best way they can.

You started the system about a "0" in the p-3. And if that combo that starts with a 0, there is a possibility that combo may show in the p-4 the next few days. I started my idea off of that. there's no law that says I can't think for myself.

And then you tell me that the modified version i made was also yours. Well, WTF, am I a mind reader? Like i'm supposed to know that. Even so, there's no law against me figuring something out that others may have figured out. Let me write this in big fonts so you don't forget....

Do you have any idea how many versions of Tic Tac Toe or plus one minus 2, subtract this and multiply that with a PI method there is? Do you really believe there is some guy out there bitchin and moaing that there are hundreds or thousands of folks using his system?

If you publish a book with system, and i read it, and I modify it so that it doesn't break any copyright rules, then it's fine. How dare you come to a public forum, post a system, and then complain when someone like me figures how to use it in a different way, then complain again that it the modification was also your ide....well too freakin bad !.....You can't stop people from having ideas. We're not in a communist country.

BTW, don't be so convinced the idea is a good one anyways. I did an extensive backtest and it didn't hit for a long period in Florida. So it ain't all that.

I was trying to be respectful by starting the thread giving credit to you. I even showed you where it was, but for some reason you don't care....Too bad.

You don't have control on people's ideas. Only your own ideas.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

If you're talking about the other system, then you need to buy glasses because you obviously don't read very well. I already told you 2 times that i gave you credit for the modified version. But you don't read. That's not my problem.

If you don't want anyone to extrapolate on what you think is "Your" ideas, which they are not, then don't post them. Very simple.

But you have no right complaining when you toss out ideas and expect people to not take that info and use it for themselves the best way they can.

You started the system about a "0" in the p-3. And if that combo that starts with a 0, there is a possibility that combo may show in the p-4 the next few days. I started my idea off of that. there's no law that says I can't think for myself.

And then you tell me that the modified version i made was also yours. Well, WTF, am I a mind reader? Like i'm supposed to know that. Even so, there's no law against me figuring something out that others may have figured out. Let me write this in big fonts so you don't forget....

Do you have any idea how many versions of Tic Tac Toe or plus one minus 2, subtract this and multiply that with a PI method there is? Do you really believe there is some guy out there bitchin and moaing that there are hundreds or thousands of folks using his system?

If you publish a book with system, and i read it, and I modify it so that it doesn't break any copyright rules, then it's fine. How dare you come to a public forum, post a system, and then complain when someone like me figures how to use it in a different way, then complain again that it the modification was also your ide....well too freakin bad !.....You can't stop people from having ideas. We're not in a communist country.

BTW, don't be so convinced the idea is a good one anyways. I did an extensive backtest and it didn't hit for a long period in Florida. So it ain't all that.

I was trying to be respectful by starting the thread giving credit to you. I even showed you where it was, but for some reason you don't care....Too bad.

You don't have control on people's ideas. Only your own ideas.

I must say something here. Just this week I saw online a system/"secret" that showed (an example given online at the web site) I will not post the site. About when the digit 0 appeared inside of the pick 3, what to expect in the pick 4. & then I see it here at the Lottery Post as well.

Information gets around! 

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I must say something here. Just this week I saw online a system/"secret" that showed (an example given online at the web site) I will not post the site. About when the digit 0 appeared inside of the pick 3, what to expect in the pick 4. & then I see it here at the Lottery Post as well.

Information gets around! 

Of course you did. hhbear thinks he's the first to think of these things. I had similar ideas about the relationship between the p-3 and p-4 since 1988. Big deal, you think I'm gonna jump on every person who comes up with an idea because i thought about it 22 years ago?....lol

Some folks have mental problems.

douglasville, ga
                      United States
                      Member #87018
                      February 15, 2010
                      311 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2011, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

another hit..... 1/26 mid 763......pairs for 1/26 mid/eve: 13, 17, 50, 70, 73, 75, this was looking back at 12/26. Have a good week.

Guitar "I only listen to the blues."

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: January 26, 2011, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

another hit..... 1/26 mid 763......pairs for 1/26 mid/eve: 13, 17, 50, 70, 73, 75, this was looking back at 12/26. Have a good week.

You can thank hhbear. I'm sure he thought of this sytem before i did.....Disapprove

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: January 26, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Tonight's Florida winner was 478. Looks like florida is getting back into the groove...

December 26, eve- 498.................................January, 26- eve- 478

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Another hit from Florida...

Dec. 27, eve- 422.......................................January 27, eve-243

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                              usa
                              United States
                              Member #89197
                              April 2, 2010
                              2817 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2011, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

HH bear has copyrights on a system that puts out pairs... Oh my  !!! I can't stop laughing...  what a joke.!!  That was a waste of time and money to develop that system.. Do something constructive with your time.. Come up with a system that picks all 3 numbers.. Then you have something to copyright....   Big Smile