Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Pick 5 Jackpot Winning Thread--Get Your Numbers!!

Topic closed. 186 replies. Last post 6 years ago by dwarnex.

Page 13 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
GHstudent's avatar - dancer

United States
Member #52765
June 7, 2007
54 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2011, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey LL

Can i get a 5 ticket string for MI fantasy 5

Thanks very much in advance

Yes I can beat the lotto..some day

Micheal jackson throwing his hat

MO
    United States
    Member #106928
    February 27, 2011
    925 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2011, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Looking for string for Missouri, please.  Thank you.

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      11976 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2011, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

It's just frustrating that I can't get enough sets out there. This thread has over 10,000 views now...some repeats I know..but in order for real progress to be shown I have to get the sets out there and it's just not enough response. It takes me on average a day or two to figure out the best possible strings for each state but unless I can get those 300 to 400 sets out to the people than what good is it? I enjoy this work...but at times it can feel very fruitless. No one's asking me to do this...I know...it just comes to a point where you say to yourself...why do all the work if no one is that interested? And there are quite a few of you interested....I thank everyone here who participated and sincerely wish you the best of luck!

I would gladly give you a set for AZ but they changed to 41 numbers since last month..the little boogers :) and right now only focusing on 39 numbers or less games. Seriously, I am going to give up here. 10,000 sets out there would have gotten us a JP winner by now..I'm almost positive :) My father always told me..if you dream..dream big! And my intentions for this thread were a little "too big" I think,lol.

That is the problem with playing a FULL BALANCED WHEEL.You will have the winning numbers on your full wheel strings, but can you afford to play the full wheel by yourself.You can create a 5 combination wheel for any lottery game by picking the numbers on your fist line and letting the machine choose the other 4 combination.Some people call it a partial quick pick, but it is a mini wheel to trick the machine to give a winning combination.On june 13, 2010 i won $533.50 on new york take 5 with a mini wheel. I posted the actual winning ticket on the following thread for everybody to see.I  have won many second prizes using the same numbers on the first line and letteing the machine pick the other 4 combination.http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/228896

ninks's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #8225
        October 28, 2004
        13 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2011, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Can i please have a set for florida fantasy 5?

milford,pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #105166
          January 26, 2011
          42 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Can I have a string for Pennsylvania Tresure Hunt please.Thanks in advance.

dwarnex's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
            greenville
            United States
            Member #76278
            June 23, 2009
            327 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2011, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Hello Wildcat! I'm only going to be giving out a string of numbers now. You can wheel them like I did here on the LP using a Full Wheel and then breaking them down into Sets of 10 and choosing your own Set. If you need help,let me know,thanks and good luck! 

01- 02- 03- 08- 11- 12- 13- 18- 21- 22- 23- 28- 31- 32- 33- 38

would you give me the string for south carolina .

Nobody reach Nobody get touched.

dwarnex's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
              greenville
              United States
              Member #76278
              June 23, 2009
              327 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2011, 7:17 am - IP Logged

It's just frustrating that I can't get enough sets out there. This thread has over 10,000 views now...some repeats I know..but in order for real progress to be shown I have to get the sets out there and it's just not enough response. It takes me on average a day or two to figure out the best possible strings for each state but unless I can get those 300 to 400 sets out to the people than what good is it? I enjoy this work...but at times it can feel very fruitless. No one's asking me to do this...I know...it just comes to a point where you say to yourself...why do all the work if no one is that interested? And there are quite a few of you interested....I thank everyone here who participated and sincerely wish you the best of luck!

I would gladly give you a set for AZ but they changed to 41 numbers since last month..the little boogers :) and right now only focusing on 39 numbers or less games. Seriously, I am going to give up here. 10,000 sets out there would have gotten us a JP winner by now..I'm almost positive :) My father always told me..if you dream..dream big! And my intentions for this thread were a little "too big" I think,lol.

I would like the string for south carolina and when l hit i will break you off a piece .

Nobody reach Nobody get touched.

Page 13 of 13