Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 156 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Ok, the PA Lottery is officially a joke in my mind! I bought 10 24k $2 tickets #020-029 to start - ALL losers! #030 - another loser!! Finally got #031-035 with a $5 and $4 winner. On a NEW ticket! That does it; I'm done for a couple days except for that $9 in winnings. Low in money anyway, which could be a good thing - limits the losses.

Miami, Florida
    United States
    Member #111795
    June 2, 2011
    581 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear that, Matt...I know that feeling of frustration!!!

However, today I am posting about 2 pretty good results!!! (I want to post pictures but I need to have some account with ImageShack or something in order to post. I can use the scanner here at work but don't want to register for Imageshack on my work computer..will post when I can)

Hit back-to-back Hundreds on single purchases!  First of all before that---- got a Gold Rush--yes, I know the top prizes have been claimed but I'm telling you I've been getting $40 winners like crazy lately off GR....so, got a Gold Rush--hit for $40!  Got a Lucky For Life---HUNDO!!!  Got a Billion Dollar Blockbuster---HUNDO!!!!  I hadn't messed with BDB since my terrible whole roll I got a while ago, but I saw the recent post by....I forget--Skeptic? Erik? Either way, it's someone on here who hit for Five Hundo, and it inspired me to try BDB again....glad I did!  The Billion Dollar Blockbuster is #033,  and the Lucky For Life was #001.... (seems to be hot lately on a bunch of games)

This also reminded me that the letter "u" is probably my favorite letter to see on a scratchoff--- it's the only letter that I know of that guarantees a win! If you see the "u" you know you've got a hundred bucks!

Overall, I'm pretty happy!!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22891 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2011, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Keep us updated! Im curious to see what happens with that. It does give the player a disadvantage when a clerk swoops in an buys the nest in line when she sees a player lose

Today the counter person who is responsible for stocking the machines, activating packs, redeeming tickets and single-handedly picking a machine

dry of the better winners, was at it again. I was standing at the ticket reader and saw her mosey on over and take a look at the stack of redeemed

tickets...she was going through them so she could see if any had been turned in that would put a wrench in her current/everyday/every shift

method of playing a pack until she finds what she's looking for...a hundred or better winner.

She didn't see me when she emerged from the back room, made a b-line to the terminal and scanned her winner, turned around to the cash drawer

and collected her $$$. This is her m/o...on shift she is constantly at the machine. She has a tremendous advantage. She knows what to play and what

not to play. Once she pulls a $100 or more, she's done with the bin. She plays the first 10 or more of any ticket she stocks.

PA lottery uses the totally random excuse....does anyone else see something wrong with that answer?

While I was at the corner there at the reader, I saw her go back into the room 3 times...that's after coming out to the machine 4 times. Any time she

is on shift she is out there buying tickets. I hate going to that store when she's on...there are never winners because she cleaned them all out.

I really find it hard to believe that there isn't a standard here. It's like an employee having access to a slot machine or something...if they know the

details isn't their advantage better? AND if that advantage leans in their direction and they use it and use other people in the process to buy up

losers or feed machines WHERE IS THE RANDOM in that scenario???

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22891 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2011, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

However, today I am posting about 2 pretty good results!!! (I want to post pictures but I need to have some account with ImageShack or something in order to post. I can use the scanner here at work but don't want to register for Imageshack on my work computer..will post when I can)

Hit back-to-back Hundreds on single purchases!  First of all before that---- got a Gold Rush--yes, I know the top prizes have been claimed but I'm telling you I've been getting $40 winners like crazy lately off GR....so, got a Gold Rush--hit for $40!  Got a Lucky For Life---HUNDO!!!  Got a Billion Dollar Blockbuster---HUNDO!!!!  I hadn't messed with BDB since my terrible whole roll I got a while ago, but I saw the recent post by....I forget--Skeptic? Erik? Either way, it's someone on here who hit for Five Hundo, and it inspired me to try BDB again....glad I did!  The Billion Dollar Blockbuster is #033,  and the Lucky For Life was #001.... (seems to be hot lately on a bunch of games)

This also reminded me that the letter "u" is probably my favorite letter to see on a scratchoff--- it's the only letter that I know of that guarantees a win! If you see the "u" you know you've got a hundred bucks!

WTG on your wins OldSchool!! Very nice job!!!

PartyPartyParty

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2011, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Congrats and thanks for the kind words! I guess it's time to play more of the old games when I do resume. I think they put out a particularly bad batch. Haven't tried the new $20 yet though, because it takes most of what I can play.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Today the counter person who is responsible for stocking the machines, activating packs, redeeming tickets and single-handedly picking a machine

dry of the better winners, was at it again. I was standing at the ticket reader and saw her mosey on over and take a look at the stack of redeemed

tickets...she was going through them so she could see if any had been turned in that would put a wrench in her current/everyday/every shift

method of playing a pack until she finds what she's looking for...a hundred or better winner.

She didn't see me when she emerged from the back room, made a b-line to the terminal and scanned her winner, turned around to the cash drawer

and collected her $$$. This is her m/o...on shift she is constantly at the machine. She has a tremendous advantage. She knows what to play and what

not to play. Once she pulls a $100 or more, she's done with the bin. She plays the first 10 or more of any ticket she stocks.

PA lottery uses the totally random excuse....does anyone else see something wrong with that answer?

While I was at the corner there at the reader, I saw her go back into the room 3 times...that's after coming out to the machine 4 times. Any time she

is on shift she is out there buying tickets. I hate going to that store when she's on...there are never winners because she cleaned them all out.

I really find it hard to believe that there isn't a standard here. It's like an employee having access to a slot machine or something...if they know the

details isn't their advantage better? AND if that advantage leans in their direction and they use it and use other people in the process to buy up

That is very weasely. I know we can't stop everything underhanded, but I believe in the can't buy at a store if you work there philosophy.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #104582
              January 17, 2011
              199 Posts
              Posted: August 23, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Ok, the PA Lottery is officially a joke in my mind! I bought 10 24k $2 tickets #020-029 to start - ALL losers! #030 - another loser!! Finally got #031-035 with a $5 and $4 winner. On a NEW ticket! That does it; I'm done for a couple days except for that $9 in winnings. Low in money anyway, which could be a good thing - limits the losses.

Sorry to hear that Matt...That is how the lottery is getting us now..you have to buy 10-15 tickets now to get a small win..it is a pathetic joke..

I'm glad Dr  is winning though.. our area's must stink at winners..I know mine does..

I used to LOVE scratch off's..and enjoy playing them..but the fun went out the door with them..

they are making it harder and harder to win..just don't have a good feeling about them anymore..

played 1 new ticket the $5 Big Money...won a big fat NOTHING..

they should come out with a ticket called...PLAY TO LOSE...across the top it could say...over 200,000 losing tickets...

sorry..just venting...it just gets frustrating losing over and over..

Not even looking for the big win anymore....just a win....

Good luck with your winnings though...

and Congrats...on eveyone else that is winning...

ILLotteryman's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                Chicago, IL
                United States
                Member #114234
                July 26, 2011
                429 Posts
                Posted: August 23, 2011, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Allowself to win, I feel your pain. That's why I play the Pick 3 more. I have been having a lot of luck at that!

As for the store clerk, it sounds like they have poor supervision there. That really is bush league. She has a problem and it needs to be addressed by the manager there. You should bring it up to them but try to do it when she is not working and get her name from her badge so you can talk to them. Let us know what they say...

ILLotteryMan Signing Out

Major IL Lottery Winnings: 06/29/11 (784), 08/07/11 (678), 08/15/11 (056), 08/16/11 (759 Midday + 579 Evening), 08/22/11 (101), 08/26/11 (668), Instants: $50 Wheel of Fortune!

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: August 23, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear that Matt...That is how the lottery is getting us now..you have to buy 10-15 tickets now to get a small win..it is a pathetic joke..

I'm glad Dr  is winning though.. our area's must stink at winners..I know mine does..

I used to LOVE scratch off's..and enjoy playing them..but the fun went out the door with them..

they are making it harder and harder to win..just don't have a good feeling about them anymore..

played 1 new ticket the $5 Big Money...won a big fat NOTHING..

they should come out with a ticket called...PLAY TO LOSE...across the top it could say...over 200,000 losing tickets...

sorry..just venting...it just gets frustrating losing over and over..

Not even looking for the big win anymore....just a win....

Good luck with your winnings though...

and Congrats...on eveyone else that is winning...

Hi, allowselftowin - sorry you aren't having much luck, either. It was 11 in a row losers. Finally a $5 on #031 and a $4 on #034. We're devoted enough that yes, I think we've earned the right to complain. Gambling is gambling. But it can also get to a level that is very demoralizing when it's like I've seen. Last year I got so many more $100s and 3 $200s. This year the $100s are way down with 1 $200 winner.

I played the 24k tickets at Giant. But the beer store hasn't been that good either lately. It's an area-wide slump for me.

ILLotteryman's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                    Chicago, IL
                    United States
                    Member #114234
                    July 26, 2011
                    429 Posts
                    Posted: August 23, 2011, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Well, I know I said I wouldn't buy anymore, but I did have a big win in the Pick 3 yesterday and they just loaded up the machine when I was there, so I couldn't resist :)

Results from Tuesday:
                    -IL $500 A Week for Life!, LOST (299*)
                    -IL $1,000 A Week for Life!, LOST (148), WON $2.00 (149*)
                    -IL $2,500 A Week for Life!, WON $20 (001) - I've been pretty lucky at these, don't think most people are buying this one.
                    -IL Wheel of Fortune, LOST (005), LOST (006)
                    -IL Jackpot Bonus, WON $10 (057), LOST (058), LOST (059)

ILLotteryMan Signing Out

Major IL Lottery Winnings: 06/29/11 (784), 08/07/11 (678), 08/15/11 (056), 08/16/11 (759 Midday + 579 Evening), 08/22/11 (101), 08/26/11 (668), Instants: $50 Wheel of Fortune!

Kensington, Ct
                      United States
                      Member #111581
                      May 28, 2011
                      19 Posts
                      Posted: August 23, 2011, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Today I took $100 and bought 3 $20 Big Money and 4 $10 Platinum 10's. Results:

Big Money-

#36- $20

#37- $50

#38- $500!

Platinum 10's-

#27- $0

#28- $10

#29- $0

#30- $100

Overall, $100 spent, $680 won, $580 profit.

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
                        California
                        United States
                        Member #112364
                        June 17, 2011
                        661 Posts
                        Posted: August 23, 2011, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

I want to post pictures but I need to have some account with ImageShack or something in order to post.

You don't need to register with a 3rd party hosting website in order to post a picture at LP. Just take a picture and save it in your hard drive and then use the built in LP utility to upload it to the site. When you draft a message, the utility is the 4th icon from the right, the one that looks like a tree. Click on the tree icon and it will upload the pic by asking you the location of the pic in your hard drive

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: August 23, 2011, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Sickening to hear. the problem seems to be nationwide, at first I thought it was just here in Florida. 

So does this clerk actually open up the machine to check which number the tickets are on so she can pick what she wants to play ??

Either way she is clearly not doing her job. I filed a complaint on 1 clerk the other day, I will go by the store tomorrow to see if they follow up. But im going to take a week off, I have to buy a new computer since the one im using now has virus / spyware issues. I also have to buy my gf presents for her birthday, so its going to be an expensive week. then im flying up to massachusettes and was thinking of playing some tickets up there. fla aint so good right now anyway.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: August 23, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Today I took $100 and bought 3 $20 Big Money and 4 $10 Platinum 10's. Results:

Big Money-

#36- $20

#37- $50

#38- $500!

Platinum 10's-

#27- $0

#28- $10

#29- $0

#30- $100

Overall, $100 spent, $680 won, $580 profit.

congrats those are some great wins !!!!!!

CT lottery huh ? Was wondering if you have seen that news report about the guy who gambled away over half a million playing CT scratchers and lotto ? He was preaching about how the odds are not what they state cause he was playing 20-30 rolls a day and often losing money on every single roll.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                              Delco PA
                              United States
                              Member #80104
                              September 16, 2009
                              194 Posts
                              Posted: August 24, 2011, 2:03 am - IP Logged

that is just WRONG! I would never buy any scratchers in that place. maybe the packs really need to be random and not have one or two $100 winners in them, that way either the pack is full of winners or full of losers. no one gets advantage. I've seen many players use that strategy (buying tix after tix on a new pack until a $100 winner) over and over. sometimes you get lucky, if the big winner is early.

Page 156 of 907