Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 211 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

stopped for gas and got a single $2 Holiday Gold # 060 and hit for $100 (5 spots for $20 each) 

knew i hit $100 when i scratched off a "U" accidently while trying to figure where to scratch Big Smile

clerk knows me well he told me "which $20 scratcher you getting" when i walked in, I said no just a $2 scratcher ! I was feeling it tonight

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Orlando, FL
    United States
    Member #115785
    August 28, 2011
    259 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2011, 6:49 am - IP Logged

stopped for gas and got a single $2 Holiday Gold # 060 and hit for $100 (5 spots for $20 each) 

knew i hit $100 when i scratched off a "U" accidently while trying to figure where to scratch Big Smile

clerk knows me well he told me "which $20 scratcher you getting" when i walked in, I said no just a $2 scratcher ! I was feeling it tonight

Good 4 u James. Congrats, 

I'm seeing some retailers Sell Out on the $20.00 scratchers in the Orlando area.

This happened last year as well with the holiday season and many people where buying scratchers as Christmas gifts.SnowmanSmiley SantaSanta

South Park, PA
      United States
      Member #105382
      January 30, 2011
      95 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2011, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Here's the deal on the great state of PA. Those FL tickets have to have a ton of those nice $300-$500 winners on them. The ticket shows that they are supposed to have OVER $160,000,000 in winners from $30 to $10,000. Those $500 winners are a small hit compared to the $10,000 that are supposed to be in there. 

The PA 20 Christmas ticket is "over $1,500,000 in winners from $1,000 to $100,000."

Notice the difference? Only $158,500,000 less here in PA. This state is always crying about revenue. Me thinks they came up with a way to make up for some of that "LOSS".

It's actually very simple. Just don't pay anything out!

AJ

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        6939 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2011, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Tickets around here are nothing like they used to be, PA used to be fun and have decent winners everywhere.

In the past year it has dropped so dramatically is disgusting. Who the hell wants to buy 10 tickets in a row

and maybe just win your money back on 1 or 2 of them??? It seems like the odds on the back of the tickets arent

even correct anymore. (Im sure they are, legally they have to be) It just blows my mind that all over the state people

who have been regular players arent winning half as much as just one year ago. Wish they would go back to the old way

of making tickets.

Miami, Florida
          United States
          Member #111795
          June 2, 2011
          581 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2011, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Here's the 2 Hundo I hit on November 20th RIGHT BEFORE heading out of town for a week. It was a pretty nice going away present!!!

Two Hundo on November 20th

Miami, Florida
            United States
            Member #111795
            June 2, 2011
            581 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2011, 11:51 am - IP Logged

The Monopoly has been hot over the past 2 days. I think they distribute like-amounts in certain geographical areas....  FIRST TIME I EVER GOT THE FREE PARKING SYMBOL!!!!!  Hey, it's a hundred bucks, I'll take it!!!

Note:  I don't buy rolls...I have very bad weeks, and very good weeks. It's up and down. I never buy more than 2 consecutive tickets.  This is the 3rd hundred dollar winning Monopoly in 2 days. Now, I also hit another hundo off FMC yesterday---but I've gotten 3 losing GRT since then. So--it's not like I'm entirely banking. Like I said--it goes in streaks. I don't want it to look like I'm just big ballin' all the time! Hahahha!!! Sometimes it seems like you can't win. Sometimes you catch these good streaks...past 2 days have been good streaks. Anyway---first Free Parking symbol for me.

Free Parking

Orlando, FL
              United States
              Member #115785
              August 28, 2011
              259 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2011, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

The Monopoly has been hot over the past 2 days. I think they distribute like-amounts in certain geographical areas....  FIRST TIME I EVER GOT THE FREE PARKING SYMBOL!!!!!  Hey, it's a hundred bucks, I'll take it!!!

Note:  I don't buy rolls...I have very bad weeks, and very good weeks. It's up and down. I never buy more than 2 consecutive tickets.  This is the 3rd hundred dollar winning Monopoly in 2 days. Now, I also hit another hundo off FMC yesterday---but I've gotten 3 losing GRT since then. So--it's not like I'm entirely banking. Like I said--it goes in streaks. I don't want it to look like I'm just big ballin' all the time! Hahahha!!! Sometimes it seems like you can't win. Sometimes you catch these good streaks...past 2 days have been good streaks. Anyway---first Free Parking symbol for me.

Free Parking

BananaCongrats on your wins

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1093 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Free Parking

Good show Oldschool !! - I got the same MONO the other day - bought 2 ticks only - you might be right about them getting hot or at least warm ! My recent luck with GRT has been with the middle #'s - got 2 $500's in two days just buying 4 at a time. Yeah I don't like the whole roll deals. Why ? 'cause if it doesn't have a $500 (or more????) you usually wind up losing. I'd rather take pot shots at several places buying 3 or 4 - I feel your hit is better spending $60 or $80 a pop than the whole roll for $600. I bet if you spread the $600 buying say  3 or 4 ticks at a time at different places and/or bins you'll wind up better off. Try it.

Good Luck

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                  The Ville, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95879
                  August 19, 2010
                  1708 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2011, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I agree skeptic. For some reason I just can't convince myself to buy a roll. A couple at a time has always been my style...

Congrats to all the recent winners. I haven't played much lately so I have no good wins to report.

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #77815
                    August 1, 2009
                    3460 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2011, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

$200 on a $2 ticket #050.

Guess Who's Back?

GA
                      United States
                      Member #110378
                      May 2, 2011
                      4786 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

bought $43 worth, won zero.  congrats winnerss!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2011, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Great winners everyone wtg win$500 !!!

I have bought over 20 of those Winning Resolution over the last few days and i have not had a single winner. unbelievable ......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Orlando, FL
                          United States
                          Member #115785
                          August 28, 2011
                          259 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey James,

You're not the only one. I went to Publix and I saw a fully scratched Winning resolution ticket in the Parking Lot. 

I've noticed lots of thrown away tix on the ground over the years. Folks, I guess a tix will bio-degrade eventually, but let's not litter, LOL.

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1093 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2011, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

$200 on a $2 ticket #050.

FANTASTIC WIN$500Quick !!! If that was a $20 tick it would be $2,000 !! 10 x $2 .......

Get another one !!!

SARASOTA, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95778
                              August 17, 2010
                              1093 Posts
                              Posted: December 1, 2011, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Great winners everyone wtg win$500 !!!

I have bought over 20 of those Winning Resolution over the last few days and i have not had a single winner. unbelievable ......

Hey James - sorry your 20 WR ticks brought zero. Hope no one bought after you and won. The odds arn't bad on that $5 tick - maybe a roll would kick out better $$ ??

Good Luck

Page 211 of 907