Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 15 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 219 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22893 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2011, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I have got to admit that I too am curious about how many tix per day/week Skeptic plays. Like most gamblers (myself included) he/she is more likely to only share what is won, not what is lost trying to win.

My guess is that skeptic has the means to play heavily and that is why those $500's are more easily located.

So skeptic, what'cha spend per day? $100? $200? more?

I know what you mean Spin. There were many times where I was out and had $100 on me and only came out with $20 for my efforts. Bad days

are a given with instants yet there will be days that are nearly amazing...those don't happen often though. Anyone can go back to the start of this

thread to see how I play...if that makes me a problem player compared to someone who buys packs and 10 and 20 at a time..(skeptic)...then there's

an imbalance on the problem meter.

I think the main issue I had was a total disregard for and ignorance towards and a sort of 'egging on' to one poster in particular. The approach to

the instants has to be one where you always keep your head and not get in over it. The wins are out there but to appear helpful and seemingly

understanding and in someone's corner yet tell them to go out and buy a pack or two or find the winning stores is just cold.

Miami, Florida
    United States
    Member #111795
    June 2, 2011
    581 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2011, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I know what you mean Spin. There were many times where I was out and had $100 on me and only came out with $20 for my efforts. Bad days

are a given with instants yet there will be days that are nearly amazing...those don't happen often though. Anyone can go back to the start of this

thread to see how I play...if that makes me a problem player compared to someone who buys packs and 10 and 20 at a time..(skeptic)...then there's

an imbalance on the problem meter.

I think the main issue I had was a total disregard for and ignorance towards and a sort of 'egging on' to one poster in particular. The approach to

the instants has to be one where you always keep your head and not get in over it. The wins are out there but to appear helpful and seemingly

understanding and in someone's corner yet tell them to go out and buy a pack or two or find the winning stores is just cold.

I gotta say:  The only thing I can recall Skeptic saying directly to James was "Go get one"....but I believe he was referring to a $500 winner...As in, go get a $500 winner. To me, it seems like a positive thing!  Like he's rooting him on!  Hey, I must say that we ALL have a gambling problem, to be honest with you. I mean look---we're buying scratch offs regularly, have been for years, and then to top it off we come onto a discussion board online and post our winnings, talk about other people's winnings, and then even get to the point where we become jealous, etc...  We all need to admit that a large part of our lives revolves around these scratch offs!!! Seriously.... hey, I can admit it. I have been buying scratch offs for 10 years.  I hit a hundred yesterday on the Gold Rush Tripler....guess what? That $80 profit--- I spent it all back in the same day! I tried 2 more GRT at a different store, tried a Monopoly, and a FMC..... all losers.  When I hit a five hundo, sometimes I do the right thing and pay a bill or two-- but mainly it's gone within 2 weeks---right back into scratch offs. So who cares how much one person or another is spending on scratch offs? Most likely we're all spending it back anyway. Unless one of us hits a jackpot, we're going to have some decent wins but we're always going to end up spending it back.

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
      If you don't like it, spit it out!
      United States
      Member #4756
      May 23, 2004
      3433 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Great ticket inittowin!! WTG!!

PartyParty

Thanks dr65!

Good luck to everyone!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22893 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2011, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I gotta say:  The only thing I can recall Skeptic saying directly to James was "Go get one"....but I believe he was referring to a $500 winner...As in, go get a $500 winner. To me, it seems like a positive thing!  Like he's rooting him on!  Hey, I must say that we ALL have a gambling problem, to be honest with you. I mean look---we're buying scratch offs regularly, have been for years, and then to top it off we come onto a discussion board online and post our winnings, talk about other people's winnings, and then even get to the point where we become jealous, etc...  We all need to admit that a large part of our lives revolves around these scratch offs!!! Seriously.... hey, I can admit it. I have been buying scratch offs for 10 years.  I hit a hundred yesterday on the Gold Rush Tripler....guess what? That $80 profit--- I spent it all back in the same day! I tried 2 more GRT at a different store, tried a Monopoly, and a FMC..... all losers.  When I hit a five hundo, sometimes I do the right thing and pay a bill or two-- but mainly it's gone within 2 weeks---right back into scratch offs. So who cares how much one person or another is spending on scratch offs? Most likely we're all spending it back anyway. Unless one of us hits a jackpot, we're going to have some decent wins but we're always going to end up spending it back.

I agree it goes right back in....$100? Easily and when you're buying $20 tickets from a few different slots and don't win *poof* it's gone. It only

takes 5 tickets. And yes, we all love the tickets and that's why we post. It's nice to find a winner and that's why we keep going back for more.

My point has been blown out of proportion and misunderstood, I do think skeptic gets it though. A simple answer would have sufficed instead of

the defensive, table turning response I got. Which, btw, offered absolutely nothing but his suggestion that I might be using someone for something

when it's clearly the other way around.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2011, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I had a good morning indeed!

I bought the last 2 tickets of the roll 58 & 59.

The ironic thing is, it was 2 years to the day that I won $10,000 on the Sherlock Holmes $5 ticket!

Nice one!!! 

Where in fla are you located ???????

2014 Highest Winner: $500

CSMONEY's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
            Plantation, Fl
            United States
            Member #120326
            December 16, 2011
            118 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

hey guys nice forum was reading thru this interesting piece of work found it very funny and depressing at times how buck the lotto can be in florrida but not the case, i have been scratching for about 2 years now never got anything serious but really didnt go as hard as i am now. i have been buying 5$ books of scratch offs for the past week i hit number 6 getting number 7 in like 20 minutes. these are the books i got...

diamond 7s

2x money makers

2x monopoly 5$

winning resolution

made about 200 to 250 on each book except for 1 money maker made bak 100 bucks.. pretty horrible but thats the name of the game thanks for letting me share i will be posting results soon....i was trying to post on this forum but somehow made a new topic only way i figured it out is by replying to post on this forum but hey i think i got it

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2011, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

hey guys nice forum was reading thru this interesting piece of work found it very funny and depressing at times how buck the lotto can be in florrida but not the case, i have been scratching for about 2 years now never got anything serious but really didnt go as hard as i am now. i have been buying 5$ books of scratch offs for the past week i hit number 6 getting number 7 in like 20 minutes. these are the books i got...

diamond 7s

2x money makers

2x monopoly 5$

winning resolution

made about 200 to 250 on each book except for 1 money maker made bak 100 bucks.. pretty horrible but thats the name of the game thanks for letting me share i will be posting results soon....i was trying to post on this forum but somehow made a new topic only way i figured it out is by replying to post on this forum but hey i think i got it

Good luck with your new roll CSMONEY !!!

I have gotten several rolls of Money Taker and Diamond 7s. I dont like either game. I do better on D 7s though, hit a $100 and so. made money on 1 roll even.

I had a roll of $200 Grand with a $400 winner and several $100 but the prizes are all gone in that game now.......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Plantation, Fl
                United States
                Member #120326
                December 16, 2011
                118 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2011, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

thanks a bunch man i have read a lot of ur posts from bak when pretty interesting stuff man lol im hoping i bring some luck to the table for everyone here we all need it lol. but yea bro i just drove to B.F.E to get a roll of high rollers in weston..bout a 20min drive from me finaly found a publix had no high rollers so went to another publix was cutin it short on time since they were closing soon so had to speed to the next one.. next publix doesnt have it either but they had diamond sevens so i pickd that one up with a 200$ grand LFL 20$ and the new 20$ monopoly. and yea i dont really like the money maker game at all its a scam lol i like that name money taker haha. 

bout to get to the scratching will post soon..

Plantation, Fl
                  United States
                  Member #120326
                  December 16, 2011
                  118 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2011, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

alright finaly done with the book didnt go so bad after all i got 285 bak.

the LFL #008 LOSER and monopoly also #011. both 20 dolar scratchers i never pick the big ones right lol..

#000 ..5$

#003 ..DOUBLE 15$...30$

#006 ..5$

#008 ..5$

#011 ..10$

#013 ..5$

YES 10 STR8 LOSERS

#024 ..15$

#027 ..5 HITS FOR 2$ EACH......10$ gota love that lmfao.

#030 ..5 hits for 2$ each AGAIN.....10$

#033 ..5$

#036 ..DOUBLE 5$......10$

#039 ..5 HITS 2$ EACH AGAINN LOL ...10$

#041 ..5 HITS FOR ...100$$$ LARGEST HIT

#044 ..DOUBLE 10$.....20$

#051 ..DOUBLE 5$.....10$

#056 ..WIN ALL...OK BUT ITS 30$ BUNCH OF 2$ HITS AND TWO 5$....CRUD

#057 ..5$

Last time i bought a roll of diamond sevens i only got one diamond 7 in the whole book and that was the only symbol for double 5$ so i guess i cant complain..

going to try to post pics later

so in all i lost abut 55$ bucks cus of those stupid 20 dolar scratch offs lol not bad tho, best roll ive gotten yet and this is the 7th!!!

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    British Columbia
                    Canada
                    Member #116101
                    September 4, 2011
                    4033 Posts
                    Posted: December 17, 2011, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I had a good morning indeed!

I bought the last 2 tickets of the roll 58 & 59.

The ironic thing is, it was 2 years to the day that I won $10,000 on the Sherlock Holmes $5 ticket!

ding ding ding Cheers congratz

"You have to be in it to win it!"

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1093 Posts
                      Posted: December 17, 2011, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Plantation, Fl
                        United States
                        Member #120326
                        December 16, 2011
                        118 Posts
                        Posted: December 17, 2011, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Getting another 5$ roll anyone have any suggestions thinkiing about high roller until someone hit for a stack earlier lol mite just get it anyway

Plantation, Fl
                          United States
                          Member #120326
                          December 16, 2011
                          118 Posts
                          Posted: December 17, 2011, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

niceee mang ive yet to hit a GO symbol on ANY of the Monopoly games, i think there should be multiple GO symbols on a card tho, is there?

Plantation, Fl
                            United States
                            Member #120326
                            December 16, 2011
                            118 Posts
                            Posted: December 17, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

if only the florida lottery site showed how many mid prizes and stuff there is available but ofcourse not.  They need to show more then just the grand prize avialability, what about the middle prizes Lurking IF THERE IS ANY

SARASOTA, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95778
                              August 17, 2010
                              1093 Posts
                              Posted: December 17, 2011, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

if only the florida lottery site showed how many mid prizes and stuff there is available but ofcourse not.  They need to show more then just the grand prize avialability, what about the middle prizes Lurking IF THERE IS ANY

You gotta go on the florida lottery website - register and send an email (it's easy) asking they put up a grid showing lower tier prizes left - like many other states do - otherwise we don't know what we're up against. I asked a couple of times and they said they MIGHT. We need more of us to write in and maybe they'll listen. Why don't you do it ?

Thanks

Page 219 of 907