Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 25 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22978 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2011, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

lol Matt!! Those $1,000's come a lot less than the $100's. Thank you!!

About the best I can do is post the claim slip..UNLESS...the store still has the ticket. This is a rinky-dink

store and if they do, they'll let me take it to get a photo or copy. I have to start taking pictures of the

tickets, I do not have a camera on my phone and a lot of the times I get winners, I'm not thinking about

taking the pictures of them until it's too late - they get cashed in. Today I was there, filed my claim

and they gave me a check and this just hit me now when I was looking at the claim form...the check

number is 160...our midday daily number today was 106..wth?? I was there at a time where if I thought

about it, I could have said give me #160 superstraight for $150 lmao!! I could have collected $75,000 -

that's pretty sick. Talk about luck..I might as well use whatever comes my way and make some profit on

it....numbers out of the blue, feelings about tickets, hunches and signs. This might be my week - that

million might be right around the corner. BananaBananaBanana

The NEXT time I talk about a ticket, there WILL be a picture with it.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2011, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

lol Matt!! Those $1,000's come a lot less than the $100's. Thank you!!

About the best I can do is post the claim slip..UNLESS...the store still has the ticket. This is a rinky-dink

store and if they do, they'll let me take it to get a photo or copy. I have to start taking pictures of the

tickets, I do not have a camera on my phone and a lot of the times I get winners, I'm not thinking about

taking the pictures of them until it's too late - they get cashed in. Today I was there, filed my claim

and they gave me a check and this just hit me now when I was looking at the claim form...the check

number is 160...our midday daily number today was 106..wth?? I was there at a time where if I thought

about it, I could have said give me #160 superstraight for $150 lmao!! I could have collected $75,000 -

that's pretty sick. Talk about luck..I might as well use whatever comes my way and make some profit on

it....numbers out of the blue, feelings about tickets, hunches and signs. This might be my week - that

million might be right around the corner. BananaBananaBanana

The NEXT time I talk about a ticket, there WILL be a picture with it.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!

dr65 - you forgot to answer what the ticket number on your winner was. Always important as it might indicate lucky areas. I hope you do get a grand prize!!

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22978 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2011, 9:00 am - IP Logged

dr65 - you forgot to answer what the ticket number on your winner was. Always important as it might indicate lucky areas. I hope you do get a grand prize!!

oops! The ticket number on the Diamonds and 7's ticket was #024.

Here's the picture of my claim form for the Diamonds and 7's ticket for $1,000 and a picture of a

Mega Multiplier ticket #029 I got yesterday -

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

oops! The ticket number on the Diamonds and 7's ticket was #024.

Here's the picture of my claim form for the Diamonds and 7's ticket for $1,000 and a picture of a

Mega Multiplier ticket #029 I got yesterday -

Thanks! Very cool! Party

And your Multiplier was #029, which I've had terrible luck on. I wonder if different areas of the state get differently randomized tickets? Are you in the SE part of the state like I am?

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22978 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

You are welcome Matt!

Yes, I'm in the SE part of PA too. I've found with these MM tickets, either the first couple after 000, 001

between 003 and 006 lies a winner sometimes. I've already found 4x symbols - again for a $10 base

amount Roll Eyes - in that range of ticket numbers. I would say that the end of the pack after 023 does better

than the beginning though. That's where I found a $50 winner (ticket number 023, $10x4 + $10) and

another $100 on ticket number #027. Also, if I get #028 and it's not a winner, I'll try the last one...that's

what happened with the 10x ticket #029.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2011, 11:30 am - IP Logged

You are welcome Matt!

Yes, I'm in the SE part of PA too. I've found with these MM tickets, either the first couple after 000, 001

between 003 and 006 lies a winner sometimes. I've already found 4x symbols - again for a $10 base

amount Roll Eyes - in that range of ticket numbers. I would say that the end of the pack after 023 does better

than the beginning though. That's where I found a $50 winner (ticket number 023, $10x4 + $10) and

another $100 on ticket number #027. Also, if I get #028 and it's not a winner, I'll try the last one...that's

what happened with the 10x ticket #029.

Hmmm, so maybe it's Giant again and bad rolls. I bought #027 and #028 on MM the other day, and both lost. #026 was in the trash already. #029 has also lost multiple times.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2011, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Mega Multiplier looks to be a pretty neat game. I like that you have a chance to win 50x your prize.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2011, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Like most all the games in  PA, Mega Multiplier really isn't very good right now. Cash Fever sometimes wins, but is hit and miss. Glad dr65 is winning, but I can't win a thing the last two days. The state seems to put the same areas as losers every time, and I don't like that.

Tried different stores today with still no winners.

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #77815
                  August 1, 2009
                  3460 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2011, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Bought a $5 Monopoly ticket and got the "winall" symbol. Win total $50 for all 12 prizes.

Guess Who's Back?

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2011, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Bought a $5 Monopoly ticket and got the "winall" symbol. Win total $50 for all 12 prizes.

Im done, maybe even for the month, or who knows how long. Just disgusted how cold the games are around here.

Thought it got better when I hit the "WIN ALL" symbol tonight on a $5 game, but was cheated when I saw only $1 and $2 for total of $20.

Putting $100 on a $20 game and getting back $25 is insulting to say the least.

I dont know how some of you guys win big but I know I dont have what it takes.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #102882
                      December 27, 2010
                      334 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Im done, maybe even for the month, or who knows how long. Just disgusted how cold the games are around here.

Thought it got better when I hit the "WIN ALL" symbol tonight on a $5 game, but was cheated when I saw only $1 and $2 for total of $20.

Putting $100 on a $20 game and getting back $25 is insulting to say the least.

I dont know how some of you guys win big but I know I dont have what it takes.

Congrats Winn500, you certainly have good luck.

James, perhaps roadtrip to New York?

Other lotteries have better 2nd chance promotions than FL Lotto.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2011, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I did find a $30 winner in the top of the trash where you throw your losing lotto tickets. Someone either must of not seen the matching number or they thought when they saw the letters H and Y they were a loser. But there was a T in front of those sure enough cashed it in and was $30 Cool

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22978 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2011, 10:30 am - IP Logged

I found these this morning..still ticked at not finding a WIN ALL symbol on the Platinum tickets..maybe

later on today Big Smile  - hmm, just looking at this 7's ticket and wondering why there are no tempting

larger winning amounts on there...Usually they put at least a $20,000 there to show you what you

COULD have won...the $1,000 is nothing tempting. I have to look back on the other tickets here,

maybe that means something....

What I should be doing is finding the real reason why my pictures suck. What?

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2011, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Amazing, dr65! You are on a hot streak! Can you share some strategy? Do you keep track of the ticket numbers or play by hunch? How many do you play at a time? Do you avoid the big stores?

I did try a beer store yesterday that hands from the counter, but had no more luck. #009-012 Winner Take All all lost. Then she gave me #057 and #058 (I guess from a different roll) and they also lost. My area seems to get the same kind of losing rolls.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2011, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

I broke my losing stretch, but wasn't anything much. Got Diamonds & 7s #016-018 - #017 and #018 won $10. I hardly ever get any wins over $10 on that game, even with back to back winners.

#028 Cash Fever lost. Ticket #029 must be winning a lot around here. Couldn't get #029 because at the other Giant, the tickets count down.

Page 25 of 908