Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 18 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 319 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2012, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Havent had the chance to play much lately. Cashed my $20 in today and decided to play another $60 since its been awhile. Went to a golf course who just started selling lottery. Got $20 MCE, $20 Winner Take All, $10 Black Tie(determined to win), $10 Diamond and 7, $5-20X, Hot Hand, 5 Card Slot and Wild 10's. $80 of tickets paid back $10 on 5 Card Slot. I really can't wait for that new $20 ticket in hopes they start hot again

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1093 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2012, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2012, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Nice hits Skeptic. My sister is coming to Disney for a week, can you send some back with her? :)

Panama City, FL
        United States
        Member #129057
        June 8, 2012
        35 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2012, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Dang!  What is it with south FL?  Yall always hitting it big!  Send some luck to Panama City!

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2012, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I just got 2 Cash Frenzys and a $2,000 Spin today. Cash Frenzy #068 won a free ticket. That is pretty much all I have won on that game. It has been a while since a $4 win even. At least Whole Lotta Hundreds had two $100 wins and a few $20 ones.

Miami, Florida
            United States
            Member #111795
            June 2, 2011
            581 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2012, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, man!! AWESOME!!!!!!

Are these back-to-back from the same roll?   49 & 48 back-to-back????

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2012, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I seem to do better when others get me tickets. Housesitting for my sister. She left me $20 in scratch offs and $20 in Powerball(power play option). The tickets hit for $65. $10-250K for Life(044) hit $15 with a cash symbol(win prize) and $50 on a $5 Hot ticket(052). One flame for $50.

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1093 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, man!! AWESOME!!!!!!

Are these back-to-back from the same roll?   49 & 48 back-to-back????

Hey oldschool - how ya doin? Yeah these were back to back same roll - I bought 5 ticks 049,048,047,046,045 from a fresh roll. Can't believe I got $500 on #049 - $100 on #048 and just a few days ago got $1,000 on #49 - the only ticket I bought on Father's Day.

Get something to post !!! LOL

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22980 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2012, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I just got 2 Cash Frenzys and a $2,000 Spin today. Cash Frenzy #068 won a free ticket. That is pretty much all I have won on that game. It has been a while since a $4 win even. At least Whole Lotta Hundreds had two $100 wins and a few $20 ones.

Hi Matt...I'm still waiting for a FRENZY on the Cash Frenzy tickets...no luck. It's really not much to ask, it just doesn't happen though. A lot of FREE

tickets here too with those, sad.

I really, really liked those WHOLE LOTTA HUNDREDS tickets, they should exchange the FRENZY'S for the LOTTA's...a lot more fun.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2012, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi Matt...I'm still waiting for a FRENZY on the Cash Frenzy tickets...no luck. It's really not much to ask, it just doesn't happen though. A lot of FREE

tickets here too with those, sad.

I really, really liked those WHOLE LOTTA HUNDREDS tickets, they should exchange the FRENZY'S for the LOTTA's...a lot more fun.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

I can't say for sure, but I thought I remember my normal store still having the Whole Lotta 100's. I have only been up there once since May 22nd, so I can't say for sure. Maybe I will take a trip up there tomorrow or when it cools off.lol

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2012, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi, dr - you know they are bad when even you haven't found a Frenzy. It symbolizes how the games have gotten worse. Today's winner was more than a free ticket at least. #077 won $4. But Diamonds & 7s lost again and so did my Sizzlin 777. Diamonds & 7s must be area dependent, because they have been lousy the whole time for me.

Good job, omiller - now if that would happen more frequently.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2012, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi, dr - you know they are bad when even you haven't found a Frenzy. It symbolizes how the games have gotten worse. Today's winner was more than a free ticket at least. #077 won $4. But Diamonds & 7s lost again and so did my Sizzlin 777. Diamonds & 7s must be area dependent, because they have been lousy the whole time for me.

Good job, omiller - now if that would happen more frequently.

That's the truth. I had to run to the store, so I took my $15 from today and $10 from yesterday. I didnt want to risk losing the $50 yet. Got $10 Black Tie(035)-Lost, $10 Sizzling 7(024)-$10, $5 Wild 10's(010)-$20. So I profited $5. I am just stubborn with the Black Tie's. I know they suck and I have yet to win which makes me want to play more until i actually see a winner.

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

That's the truth. I had to run to the store, so I took my $15 from today and $10 from yesterday. I didnt want to risk losing the $50 yet. Got $10 Black Tie(035)-Lost, $10 Sizzling 7(024)-$10, $5 Wild 10's(010)-$20. So I profited $5. I am just stubborn with the Black Tie's. I know they suck and I have yet to win which makes me want to play more until i actually see a winner.

I'm the same way. I no longer have extra money, but when I did, I just had to win on Instant Millions. I feel I  was spending too much. Maybe I'll try buying from one store for a while when I do spend.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2012, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I'm the same way. I no longer have extra money, but when I did, I just had to win on Instant Millions. I feel I  was spending too much. Maybe I'll try buying from one store for a while when I do spend.

Figured I would check May's winners for scratch offs. Curious if people are still winning. Saw a buddy from high school hit $1K on MCE. Pretty nice.  Maybe it is just me, but seems like ALOT of winners for May. Doesn't seem that way.

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/uploadedFiles/PALottery/WinnersCircle/GameWinners/Instant_Game_Winners/05.12%20instant%20winn%20sort(1).pdf

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22980 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2012, 7:29 am - IP Logged

When the Black Tie's came out I found a diamond symbol and won all prizes....total: $100 yay/boo...No Nod

I don't play them because I hate them. It's the second chance drawing that turns me off. It seems whenever they offer another way to

win, the main way to win stinks - lots of losers and low level wins. They're only giving out $90,000 scp's - total 6 - and it's labeled 'an event'.

$300,000 would be nice to uncover but let them bring out a players appreciation ticket on a new release: 100 prizes of $1,000,000 wouldn't

even come close to breaking their bank. THAT would be something to get psyched about.

Page 319 of 908