Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 36 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22968 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2011, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Found a $100 Cash Fever - it was #027. Got greedy thinking they might have other big wins to end, but it wasn't to be. #028 and #029 lost. In PA, I've found consecutive $100s or more to be rare. So I should have known, but I had a feeling.

Mega Multiplier #018 lost, but #019 won $20.

Diamonds and 7s end of the roll #58 and #59, and nothing.

Got another $20 win on Cash Fever #017

AWESOME Matt!! My favorite ticket and #027 too. Was the $100 on a bonus or within the play area?

Great job!!

Party

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2011, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

AWESOME Matt!! My favorite ticket and #027 too. Was the $100 on a bonus or within the play area?

Great job!!

Party

The $100 was like your recent one, actually - a red number match with $50. Thanks! I do like #027; it has hit a number of times.

NYC
      United States
      Member #107856
      March 16, 2011
      13 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2011, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Felt like playing one dollar games today. Loose Change

Tickets #190-210

#192- $40 winner

#193- $5 winner

#202- $10 winner

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Again I was over in the Lansdale area and got a good one - a Win $100 symbol on Money Money Money #058! I've been searching for that in my area with no success. Only spent $30 because of the big day yesterday, and got $105 back.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22968 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

GREAT JOB MATT!! That's awesome!!

PartyParty

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2011, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, dr65! I'll post an image in the "post your winning tickets" thread.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Cashed my $105 in at Giant and got a ticket from the new $20 Cash Extravaganza game - ticket #001 and it won $25. I'll get more of the new tickets later. Though Giant has not been good lately, I haven't given up on it, since I've gotten all of my three $200 winners from there.

BTW, the $100 Money Money Money was from a Genaurdis Supermarket.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm 2/2 on the new $20 ticket. Went to Wegmans, and #011 won $40. Only 1 out of 4 Phillies tickets won for $10, but still decent results so far. Maybe will try one more store tonight - can't find the new $2 game yet.

United States
                  United States
                  Member #60097
                  April 5, 2008
                  3958 Posts
                  Posted: March 22, 2011, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Dr65 and Matt, excellent wins on the instant games.  Congratulations on the 100 dollar win on Money, Money, Money Matt!  GL with the new tickets; they will be hot while they are new!Party

Big Wins For All!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: March 22, 2011, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Keystone! Now I'd like to find $100 on Diamonds & 7s. That could be a hard task, though.

Goldbar Crossword 3rd edition saved me tonight. $20 on #007 and $5 on #008. Finally had a loss on Cash Extravaganza - ticket was #006. Went to the same roll where I got the $25 win because not many stores were open when I went out. The next win was probably closer to #001.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22968 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2011, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Cashed my $105 in at Giant and got a ticket from the new $20 Cash Extravaganza game - ticket #001 and it won $25. I'll get more of the new tickets later. Though Giant has not been good lately, I haven't given up on it, since I've gotten all of my three $200 winners from there.

BTW, the $100 Money Money Money was from a Genaurdis Supermarket.

The stores are really back-logged with the old stuff...I didn't see any new $2 ones either..in fact nothing

but the new Extravaganza tickets. I tried one and #000 came out of the IVM...I thought urghhh, fine thing.

But it had a safe on it and I won $25 too! lol! I am now wondering....are they going to start small? I got

3 - $3 Goldbar Crosswords and took them home...I like to play the games at home...Bingo & Crosswords.

The Goldbar - ticket number 018 won $30..I got 6 words on it. That wasn't too bad for that one. The

highest I've seen on one of those is $100 for 5 gold bars, that was fun. I tried a Cash Fever, #002, nothing.

Then tried 2 of the Monopoly's ticket #'s 038, 039 - nothing on those either. I had on Triple Match ticket

to round off the $9 crossword purchase...#088...nothing there either. I got 5 of the All that Glitters

tickets...#'s 008 - 012 and won $10 on ticket number 009, the rest lost.

The white ball symbol on the Triple Match tickets would be nice to uncover - $333 for that. Another symbol

for the to do list.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: March 23, 2011, 1:00 am - IP Logged

The stores are really back-logged with the old stuff...I didn't see any new $2 ones either..in fact nothing

but the new Extravaganza tickets. I tried one and #000 came out of the IVM...I thought urghhh, fine thing.

But it had a safe on it and I won $25 too! lol! I am now wondering....are they going to start small? I got

3 - $3 Goldbar Crosswords and took them home...I like to play the games at home...Bingo & Crosswords.

The Goldbar - ticket number 018 won $30..I got 6 words on it. That wasn't too bad for that one. The

highest I've seen on one of those is $100 for 5 gold bars, that was fun. I tried a Cash Fever, #002, nothing.

Then tried 2 of the Monopoly's ticket #'s 038, 039 - nothing on those either. I had on Triple Match ticket

to round off the $9 crossword purchase...#088...nothing there either. I got 5 of the All that Glitters

tickets...#'s 008 - 012 and won $10 on ticket number 009, the rest lost.

The white ball symbol on the Triple Match tickets would be nice to uncover - $333 for that. Another symbol

for the to do list.

I've seen a few single goldbars, but never five for $100. That must have been neat! I have a beer store near by that usually has all the new tickets from behind the counter - I could check there for the $2 game if the other stores don't have it. Wawa should be more up to date - it seems they try to pass off a lot of older tickets there.

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2011, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

That new $2 game has a whole lotta zeros, not $100s! Beware! I got 15 of them from the beer store today, and guess what I got - ONE FREE TICKET! And both Cash Extravaganzas lost. I think each new game gets even worse than before. I'm just so disgusted.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22968 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2011, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Matt, you are SO right...I found them today and wished I hadn't..omg...tried 10 of them and a FREE

ticket. Tried 10 more of them at another store and a big fat nothing. Do you just believe it? I think I will

steer clear of them aside from one at a time at different machines....that might be the way with those

things.

You would think at least a $2 win on 3 of them at least, being new BUT ... a stinky FREE ticket. LOL!!

I got another Extravaganza ticket...#009 and found a gold bar! nothing too big on it, $50 and the gold

bar doubles to $100. That one was okay. Come to think of it, 2 symbols down on that one and one to go:

The 5x symbol. These might be the better choice in $20 selections...especially in the first week.

I got $40 on the Mother's Day ticket #016, matched one number and under it was the $40. Phillies ticket

#019...nothing.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2011, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Matt, you are SO right...I found them today and wished I hadn't..omg...tried 10 of them and a FREE

ticket. Tried 10 more of them at another store and a big fat nothing. Do you just believe it? I think I will

steer clear of them aside from one at a time at different machines....that might be the way with those

things.

You would think at least a $2 win on 3 of them at least, being new BUT ... a stinky FREE ticket. LOL!!

I got another Extravaganza ticket...#009 and found a gold bar! nothing too big on it, $50 and the gold

bar doubles to $100. That one was okay. Come to think of it, 2 symbols down on that one and one to go:

The 5x symbol. These might be the better choice in $20 selections...especially in the first week.

I got $40 on the Mother's Day ticket #016, matched one number and under it was the $40. Phillies ticket

#019...nothing.

You would think that even if someone had won $100, on a new game they would give you at least something decent after 10-15 tickets. If the state really does put more hundreds in, they are making up for it big time with horrible odds. Did you know that the 1 in 4.86 odds on Whole Lotta Hundreds are like a $1 ticket?

I'll try to keep positive about the Cash Extravaganza - though I thought my numbers of #005 and #012 were good. But they both lost.

I've gotten 6 Phillies tickets with only one winner. I'll try Mother's Day next.

Page 36 of 907