Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13601 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Falster.

Page 834 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #167035
June 22, 2015
1340 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I tried some the other day and thought they sucked, seems like they tried to cram 2 games into one ticket and way to many numbers in the game 44 on a $5 is insane. My coworker has already played about 30 of the $2 Frenzys and 10 of the $5 Frenzys and most he hit was $4 and $5. I'll keep my money in PA where I do well.

goes to 44 on the 10 too but usually the $5s only go to 30 - guess this one doesn't

don't think the odds on the website are even correct, lots of double digit duds in a row even at the $10 and $20 ticket level

PA
    United States
    Member #129849
    June 29, 2012
    308 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2015, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

@Omiller,

Nice hits, I'm glad you got to share them with your grandmother.

I have been personally been getting beat up by tickets, I quit counting but I suspect I'm in the hole 700 or 800$ for this year. Of course, who can complain a whole lot after finishing last year up 3K (thanks to 2K worth of match 6 wins). But still, sucks to throw 800 beans out the window. I just got paid $30 for a laptop that I worked on forever ago for a guy. I'm wanting to try my luck today, I probably will... and I'll probably lose. Oh well, I guess that's why it's called gambling right?

The last time I went to buy some tickets, I was gonna try some of the new $20's which I don't care for a lot. Well the woman ahead of me bought just 1 of them, and hit $100..... so I decided to play some chili peper tickets that lost.

United States
      Member #165376
      April 4, 2015
      508 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2015, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

@Omiller,

Nice hits, I'm glad you got to share them with your grandmother.

I have been personally been getting beat up by tickets, I quit counting but I suspect I'm in the hole 700 or 800$ for this year. Of course, who can complain a whole lot after finishing last year up 3K (thanks to 2K worth of match 6 wins). But still, sucks to throw 800 beans out the window. I just got paid $30 for a laptop that I worked on forever ago for a guy. I'm wanting to try my luck today, I probably will... and I'll probably lose. Oh well, I guess that's why it's called gambling right?

The last time I went to buy some tickets, I was gonna try some of the new $20's which I don't care for a lot. Well the woman ahead of me bought just 1 of them, and hit $100..... so I decided to play some chili peper tickets that lost.

well you know the saying when it comes to scratch off:the only reason they give it to you is because they know we will give it back." Good luck to all

PA
        United States
        Member #129849
        June 29, 2012
        308 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2015, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Just ran down after finishing up my second job today, and played $60. And lost $60... not one winner in 6 tickets.

2 of the $20 Million Dollar Fever and 4 of $5 Frenzy tickets. Not one lousy break even on any of the six. Incredible.

United States
          Member #165376
          April 4, 2015
          508 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2015, 3:31 am - IP Logged

one thing I like about this forum is people not only take time to post their winners but also share their loser.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2015, 7:55 am - IP Logged

one thing I like about this forum is people not only take time to post their winners but also share their loser.

I agree. I may not post a $5 loss here and there, but if I spend a good amount and get less than 20% back, I will certainly vent. If I buy in bulk, I expect 50% back. However, like with a machine challenge, if you buy 1 of each ticket, it is super easy to lose on them all.  I keep going back and forth. I know if I buy all the same ticket, I have a better chance of winning, but if I lose on them all, I will want to chase. If I buy 1 of each, I have a better shot to lose on them all, but I won't' be tempted to go back and play more. I have another MRI today and with the win last night, I may stop at the place near the hospital and play a few.

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1089 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2015, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

AFTER CHECKING OUT AT PUBLIX I HAD EXACTLY $25 CHANGE - WALKED TO THE MACHINE AND BOUGHT JUST ONE - THIS ONE !!

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

NY
                United States
                Member #167035
                June 22, 2015
                1340 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2015, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

booyah nice one skeptic - off to claim center i bet first thing tuesday morning

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                  Jacksonville Florida
                  United States
                  Member #23018
                  October 6, 2005
                  915 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2015, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

AFTER CHECKING OUT AT PUBLIX I HAD EXACTLY $25 CHANGE - WALKED TO THE MACHINE AND BOUGHT JUST ONE - THIS ONE !!

Nice win! That number 35 has been good for me too Smiley

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2015, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Nice Win Skeptic.. I played a decent amount today and will sum it up

Giant. $95 spent and $65 won

Next to work. $90 spent, $120 won. $100 on $10 Doubler ticket(057)

Machine challenge near hospital. $200 spent and $249 back. $200 winner on $20 fever(000). Last ticket I scratched and was about to come here to complain..

$385 played and $434 won.  2 tickets made up $300 of that though, so it could have easily been a huge loss. Figured I was playing with house money though.

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1089 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

GOT #18 and 19 consecutive wins. FL CASH is hot again. BIG JIM and STEVE the midget are cleaning up .. lotto must have dropped some hot rolls here.

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

NY
                        United States
                        Member #167035
                        June 22, 2015
                        1340 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2015, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

50 in 300 out always a good day

United States
                          Member #165376
                          April 4, 2015
                          508 Posts
                          Posted: September 6, 2015, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Wtg you guys. Never had a 1000 winner but my day is coming.

wtg yellowpig that is a good day

NY
                            United States
                            Member #167035
                            June 22, 2015
                            1340 Posts
                            Posted: September 6, 2015, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

was not me but i wish - was commenting on hits by skeptic

United States
                              Member #165376
                              April 4, 2015
                              508 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2015, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

that's ok yellowpig urs is coming i was commenting advance.

spent 15 more. On the new freezy nothing done with those.

Page 834 of 907