Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Applications of Probability and Statistics

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Baton Rouge, LA
United States
Member #72970
April 1, 2009
18 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2011, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Forget all this alluring hassle!!!

Please tell me how to be the grand prize winner of this next powerball draw? I want to be the Grand Prize winner!!

I need an answer not the theories to run in.US FlagBig Smile

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
    Elgin, IL
    United States
    Member #68867
    January 1, 2009
    1221 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2011, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Please tell me how to be the grand prize winner of this next powerball draw? I want to be the Grand Prize winner!!

All I can do is give you better odds of winning.  To view my combos & patterns found in the Powerball go to: http://www.box.net/shared/f74qiezh2r

I will be updating this file later today, but it will show you which combos & patterns come in more often.

The results as of the ending 01/22/11 make up 46.95% of all the drawnings thru 01/22/11 since the last matrix change.

Please advise if you have any questions - you can send me a Private Message if you want.

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
      Elgin, IL
      United States
      Member #68867
      January 1, 2009
      1221 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2011, 11:46 am - IP Logged

All I can do is give you better odds of winning.  To view my combos & patterns found in the Powerball go to: http://www.box.net/shared/f74qiezh2r

I will be updating this file later today, but it will show you which combos & patterns come in more often.

The results as of the ending 01/22/11 make up 46.95% of all the drawnings thru 01/22/11 since the last matrix change.

Please advise if you have any questions - you can send me a Private Message if you want.

I just updated the file above.  The results are as of 02/19/11.  I have 38 Groups making up 105 out of the 221 drawnings since the last Matrix change. Or 47.51% of the total drawnings.  With the odds of winning the Grand prize at 1 in 195,249,054.   I think you will have better odds from one of my 38 groups which make up almost 48% of the total drawning to date since the last matrix change.

Good Luck & Best Wishes

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2011, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Some pathetic claims are being made about Randomness, Probability, and Statistics in other topics here.  I thought it might be a good idea to establish this topic as a place to discuss these issues.

For starters, those who feel Probability and Statistics are a waste of time and/or can not be used to evaluate methods of picking lottery numbers should be aware of other extremely important areas where scientists routinely employ them in Engineering and Physics to solve problems and make decisions that affect all of our lives.

http://www.springer.com/physics/quantum+physics/book/978-0-7354-0636-0

Anyone who really believes that their theories preempt the currently accepted ones of the scientific community should make the effort to organize their ideas and submit a paper for the next conference at  Växjö.  Short of that, they should at least put their ideas before the gatekeepers at Wikipedia!

I truly hope that some of the "beliefs" espoused elsewhere in the Mathematics Forum are not those of university students who might somehow slip through the cracks of their school's grading system, graduate, and end up designing buildings, airplanes, or weapons that our children and grandchildren might someday come in contact with.

Here is a great source for FREE Statistical Software!

http://statpages.org/javasta2.html

--Jimmy4164

i always felt that the same way the engine of an airplane is complex and made up of many different things to work in unison so can there be a mathematical equation/theory or system made of different components working in unison to predict randomness including probability and statistics....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3968 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2011, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

i always felt that the same way the engine of an airplane is complex and made up of many different things to work in unison so can there be a mathematical equation/theory or system made of different components working in unison to predict randomness including probability and statistics....

pumpi76

Probability and statistics when applied to the lottery requires randomness.  If any method produces

a better then expected outcome then it is the randomness that is in question.  Lottery Statistics do 

prove very well what one can expect when making a random selection and is almost mechanical in 

nature.  If however you find a pattern or other information that can be predicted to some degree then

statistics will not produce the correct results.  This does not mean that the statistics are wrong it's

just applying random probability to a non-random event, think about it.  If you knew what the next

draw was going to be then all the randomness would be taken out of the equation because you 

could say with 100% certainty.  If you could predict even two numbers to hit then the probabilities

would change also.  In a 5-39 game if two numbers were known then the odds for winning would be

1 in 7,770 and if three numbers were known  the odds would be 1 in 630 for a jackpot.

Players that pick their own numbers use many different methods and some may be sound but many are

not.  To gain advantage in the lottery one must attack the randomness of the draw.  If you think about

it this is what all system players attempt to do.  If you do however find something that works then

keep it to yourself because a remedy will be produced to counteract it very quickly.  Fewer and fewer

of these less than random events exist and the main reason is that people post them.

RL

United States
            Member #93947
            July 10, 2010
            2180 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2011, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76

Probability and statistics when applied to the lottery requires randomness.  If any method produces

a better then expected outcome then it is the randomness that is in question.  Lottery Statistics do 

prove very well what one can expect when making a random selection and is almost mechanical in 

nature.  If however you find a pattern or other information that can be predicted to some degree then

statistics will not produce the correct results.  This does not mean that the statistics are wrong it's

just applying random probability to a non-random event, think about it.  If you knew what the next

draw was going to be then all the randomness would be taken out of the equation because you 

could say with 100% certainty.  If you could predict even two numbers to hit then the probabilities

would change also.  In a 5-39 game if two numbers were known then the odds for winning would be

1 in 7,770 and if three numbers were known  the odds would be 1 in 630 for a jackpot.

Players that pick their own numbers use many different methods and some may be sound but many are

not.  To gain advantage in the lottery one must attack the randomness of the draw.  If you think about

it this is what all system players attempt to do.  If you do however find something that works then

keep it to yourself because a remedy will be produced to counteract it very quickly.  Fewer and fewer

of these less than random events exist and the main reason is that people post them.

RL

(Warning: Tissues may be needed - this is a tear jerker!)

"Fewer and fewer of these less than random events exist and the main reason is that people post them."

This is an astute observation.  I've found it to be very, very true in the stock markets and at the racetracks, just not in the lotteries.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC, If your system really does work, I'm afraid you may be too late with your warning.  You've been posting various proprietary aspects of your system throughout 2010, and even into 2011, sometimes out of the spotlight in PMs.  Wouldn't it have been more prudent of you to have continued quietly plying your trade, building your bank accounts, anticipating the day when you had it in the bag, so you could have moved in for the big kill?

It's really baffling to me how someone who goes to such great lengths to convince others he has found the "Holy Grail" still has time available to reap benefits from it.  This reminds me of the well documented drunken "Forty-Niners" of the Gold Rush days in the west of this country bragging to their bar-mates about the "mother lode" they allegedly had found.  It's very sad just thinking about those foolhardy fellows.  What a waste of that $27K!

By the way, when did you decide to hold back your system from the rest of us?  Your generous outpourings back in September were so magnanimous! I guess the homeless still in need of shelters will have to rely on your disciples who were lucky enough to receive your manna before you pulled it from the public domain.  Unfortunate...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/214856/1779709

"I play a few pick-6 games from time to time.  Winning a jackpot of any size can be a life changing event and I think the main reason I don't play many of the bigger games is that I like the way things are.  No I am not rich, not even close but I have a good life.  If I ever did win a big one I don't think I could get rid of it fast enough but I would really try.  I would fund as many shelters and soop kitchens as I could find,  help the homeless that sort of thing.....  

I posted this system hoping it would help someone win a nice amount.  I have yet to hear of any big wins but I don't think that if someone did win a jackpot that they would post it here......"

--Jimmy4164

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2011, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Dream on, if someone knew how to be the grand prize winner of the next PowerBall drawing then they would be buying the winning ticket for themselves.  All anyone can tell you is what they are doing to try and improve their odds of winning and if they haven't won yet then you know how well that's working.  At least when you get free advice on playing the lotteries, you get your money worth even if it is a hassle to read.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3968 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy

The only tears produced here are from having to read another one of your meaningless post.

#1, I stoped giving away software because of the time needed to support it.  There is only one of

me.  It took 3 to 4 hours a day to just reply to peoples questions. 

#2, I can write post making a few comments here and there without it taking up but a few minuets

of my time unlike you and your vegas trip, shame.

#3, The software is a mechanical system which includes a digit based wheel and filters that requires

the user to select the correct digits to wheel and then filter to a playable amount. Nothing that

the software does has not been explained here. 

#4, I can tell you never have given anything to help anyone. I do my part without feeling the need

to be able to donate millions before it will do any good.  The comment you mention was meant

to express that I am happy with things just like they are and want to keep it that way.  I play

the lottery as a hobby

#5, If I could win a big jackpot of maybe half a million after taxes then this would not be a life changing

event.  I don't play the big games because of the odds, I have stated many times that I have won

only one jackpot and gave the ticket to a friend in need.  I have been playing for many years and if I

could win a jp any day I chose then I don't think I would be here.  I have stated that I win more then

I lose and some years I make enough to take a small vacation.  I have found a way to play that pays 

it's own way if I don't get careless.  Sorry this is such a big deal for you to get over. 

#6, I posted my system after reading of players that have played for years and never won more then

$100.00, if that in there life.

#7, I can't help you with your problems but there are doctors with the correct tranning that can.  You

blow everything out of context and then argue with what seems to be your ego. You seem to make

up things to get yourself worked up and then post an attack that comes from your fantasies.

#8, From the very first post of my system I made the statement that I would not post everything that

I use, Your like a cry baby that when your told no, you throw a temper tantrum.       

#9 I count winning $30.00 when playing 12 lines as a good day,  When I hit a 4 or 5 then it is a good

day and maybe a good month for that matter.  I keep waiting for you to post that I claimed to have

won 20 powerball jackpots or something like that.  You should get some help.  I ended up about

$500.00 ahead for last year but did not play as much as I normally do.  I have hit many 5 of 5's

when playing on paper and this alone shows that I don't have everything down or I would have

been playing for real on those days.     

10, I really hope you get some help, I really do if for no other reason then just to be rid of you for awhile

you seem to be anti-social. This is a lottery post and a place to post ideas and tips and other information

that might help others with their methods of playing.

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3968 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2011, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

PS

"I guess the homeless still in need of shelters will have to rely on your disciples who were lucky enough to receive your manna before you pulled it from the public domain.  Unfortunate..."

My system was never public domain, I just sent copies to people who I thought would take

the time to learn it.  How they use it in part or in whole is up to them and I still give hints

and tips for using it.  I have a method that allows me to pick the correct digits to play.  You

however, will never see it.

RL