Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Frustrated Player!!

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by SteveC.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #102297
December 17, 2010
21 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

1. How much does the average player that plays only in the state they live in? Winning players that is

2. People always post pairs on here, but how do you choose the third digit?

3. A lot of the systems work on here that I have used, but how long do you keep the numbers? I have systems that I use and they hit sometimes, but I end up spending more than I win... I see people posting 30 to 40 numbers, how do you choose between all those?

4. I am always close , most days I have two of the digits correct, which is pretty good, but I would love to hit more often, without spending 20 dollars every draw!!! Any suggestions?

5. When I play a system, I know you keep these numbers a couple of draws, but do you continue to add the new numbers you get from the next draws? I will stay with numbers, as soon as I get off of them, they hit. Example.... the 120 midday, I have been playing that the last three days, did not today, and bam!!!

I would love some feedback!!!

Thanks in advance fellow LP players.

P.S. destiny's chart works, lotto diet system works, easy as PI works, and my plus 12 method works, but how long do you play the numbers and how do you  reduce them. some of these systems take like 10 days to hit!!!

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
    nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #103452
    January 2, 2011
    4347 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

1. How much does the average player that plays only in the state they live in? Winning players that is

3. A lot of the systems work on here that I have used, but how long do you keep the numbers? I have systems that I use and they hit sometimes, but I end up spending more than I win... I see people posting 30 to 40 numbers, how do you choose between all those?

4. I am always close , most days I have two of the digits correct, which is pretty good, but I would love to hit more often, without spending 20 dollars every draw!!! Any suggestions?

5. When I play a system, I know you keep these numbers a couple of draws, but do you continue to add the new numbers you get from the next draws? I will stay with numbers, as soon as I get off of them, they hit. Example.... the 120 midday, I have been playing that the last three days, did not today, and bam!!!

P.S. destiny's chart works, lotto diet system works, easy as PI works, and my plus 12 method works, but how long do you play the numbers and how do you  reduce them. some of these systems take like 10 days to hit!!!

Hi Can't Win Bash

excellent points !!  You and I are both screw!!

YES PLEASE SOME EXPERT ADVICE THAT WORKS!!

take care

paradisenow

gamble's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg
      Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #105383
      January 30, 2011
      652 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2011, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Can"t Win  i feel that way sometimes but what i have  learn is u have to hold onto numbers u like Win lose or Draw sometimes i brek even or win wit a profit i dont like a lot of numbers.i pick about 10 numbers i like examp out of my books which most likely to HIT between 1st FEB an 10th FEB an hold onto it my nub mers for the 1st i wii hold onto 089, 167, 168 259 469 an tht 559 whatch an see they will fall. good luck

grwurston's avatar - 144
        Let's Go Rangers!!!
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        5125 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2011, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi! If you are playing only in Ga. then you should chart the #'s for your state. This will help to see which #'s are running hot and cold and will help you choose #'s that are more likely to hit. If you get a platinum membership you will see a lot more features to help you deflate (reduce) your #'s list. If you are consistently getting 2 out of 3 that is good. Lucky has a new 1 up 1 down system that may help. Its brand new, just came out. Go to systems and do a drop down. Personally I choose my own #'s and I will play a number for up to 6 days before I drop it, sooner if digits start cooling off. Play whatever you can afford. As the saying goes, bet with your head, not over it. You need to do your homework and find a system that works for you, or develope your own, and remember not all systems work all the time. As much as we all would love to win every day its not going to happen unfortunately. But in the mean time, think positive, CAN WIN!!!  Good Luck!!!

Cali
          United States
          Member #105239
          January 27, 2011
          8 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2011, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have tips&advice for the CA lottery

gamble's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg
            Long Island
            Bahamas
            Member #105383
            January 30, 2011
            652 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2011, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Oh! my i don't see a pattern i need help wit tis to please.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2011, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

The digit 7 combined draws has been missing in CA since Jan. 22.

Any pick 3 that contains the digit 7, single, double, triple, midday or evening. 

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                Member #173
                April 8, 2002
                6114 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

my plus 12 method works. How do you use your +12 method?

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

CT
                  United States
                  Member #60059
                  April 4, 2008
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2011, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

1. Its about ROI - Return On Investment

2. lets take the pair 25 boxed numbers

Simple Filter(s)

#   Sum  Even/Odd

025 07   EEO

125 08   OEO

225 09   EEO

235 10   EOO

245 11   EEO

255 12   EOO

256 13   EOE

257 14   EOO

258 15   EOE

259 16   EOO

3. Filters - Most of the time the group numbers posted will hit 30% from a test I did in CT PICK 3 Forum

and you still had to narrow the group down

4. Buy the same number 5 times.

5. I have spent about 4-5 years writing my own software. When I make the correct choices I can down to 3-4 numbers with the correct

number in that group. My suggestion is to track boxed pairs. There are 55 pairs. Order by position 1 to 55. In a perfect setting each

pair would come in once ever 18-19 draws. 18 * 3 boxed pairs = 54 but the reality is that 25 of the pairs go past the 18 mark. In CT

for Example 68 pair is out 82 draws.

I based all my work off of positions. Box 220 positions. Pairs positions. Also Even/Odd, and sums/Totals 

This is my own Box Positional Chart

1         2         3         4         5         6         7         8         9         0
                   B   1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
                   O 0   0   00       0       00  00         0 0  00 0   0 00    0 0  00    0    0 0  00       0     0 0 00
                   X 1     111 1        1  1 1            11     1  11  11  1111    1    111 11   1  1    1111   111   1 
                     2  2 22 2  2  2  2 2   2  2   22222    2   2     2   2    2           2        22   2 22   22  222   2
                   T 3 3    3     3      3         3  333     33  3   33 33 3 3    3  33          3 3  3 33  333      3 3 
                   R 4   4    44      44  44         4    444 4  4   4 44 44     444 4 44       44 4  4            444   
                   A 5 55   5  5  55 5     5 5 5              5  5 5            5         5   55   5       5  5 555      5
                   C 6           6     6 6    6  6     66    6     6  6                    6 6  66   6 66      66         
                   K 7           7  77 7 7  7   777 7    7  77 77             7 7        7  7777    7       7       7     
                   I 8    88  8 8  8 8  8 8           8  888        8        8  8       88  8     8     8 8       8     8 8
                   N 9 99 9               9   9 999 9    9        9    9   9 9 9  9 9     9     9     9               99 
                   G   D  DCCCC   C T C   C   C TDCCCDDD CTCC CC  C D CCDCCCCCC  CD   TCDCC CDD D   C CC CCDCDDCDDCDDCC  CD 

Space-No CarryOver C-CarryOver D-Double CarryOver T-Triple CarryOver 

CarryOve- One Digit CarrysOver

Double - 2 Digits CarryOver includes doubles

Triple - 3 Digits Carryover includes tripls

Luck be with you!!!

NOTE: All numbers posted are BOXED and unless otherwise noted.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    51178 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2011, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Lottery Post Forums Search is Your Friend:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/126294/516318

In the Lottery Post Archives is a Wealth of Lottery Information!

Read, Study, Learn!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

FL
                      United States
                      Member #93841
                      July 8, 2010
                      576 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2011, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

It mainly comes down to what you feel comfortable doing.  There are many systems you can use that will give you 20 numbers but they won't hit everyday.  Some systems go cold for a while and then get hot.  That's the same way numbers are, if you study the patterns you will notice some numbers go cold and some get hot.

Hot and cold is an excellent method, pair tracking is an excellent method, setting up filters is an excellent method.  There are many ways to win and many different ways to get there.....now try different methods and figure out which way is best for you.  It all comes down to making money....if you make money playing 1 number, 10 numbers, 200 numbers, 600 numbers, etc.......it's only good as long as you are making some money.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I PM'd the OP of this thread shortly after this thread was posted. It went through, but now i can't PM him/her because the account is inactive.

sauliewashere's avatar - Phoneboy
                          nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #3521
                          January 27, 2004
                          113 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2011, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

they must be really frustrated. so sorry.... i know the feeling

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                            Chicago
                            United States
                            Member #70678
                            February 8, 2009
                            889 Posts
                            Posted: January 31, 2011, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

I PM'd the OP of this thread shortly after this thread was posted. It went through, but now i can't PM him/her because the account is inactive.

You scared him (her?) I didn't know an account can become inactive?

If it's contagious don't PM me LOL HAHA  jk : )

Just get me thru this so called life......

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: February 1, 2011, 1:09 am - IP Logged

You scared him (her?) I didn't know an account can become inactive?

If it's contagious don't PM me LOL HAHA  jk : )

Scared him/her?

Just gave him/her some tips....

I never sent a picture of my face. I swear !