Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Frustrated Player!!

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by SteveC.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
51029 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2011, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Lottery Post Forums Search is Your Friend:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/126294/516318

In the Lottery Post Archives is a Wealth of Lottery Information!

Read, Study, Learn!

You can use Paurths Hot & Cold Counter in conjunction with Casiecoco's 3-Digits are Easy System:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/136404/625465

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19894 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2011, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Players who don't like to lose should just play the big jackpot games, their overall odds of winning something are better and when they lose they're have lots of company.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #99032
      October 18, 2010
      1439 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2011, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Players who don't like to lose should just play the big jackpot games, their overall odds of winning something are better and when they lose they're have lots of company.

I suppose, although winning 2 or 3 dollars doesn't *feel* like winning.  Even 7 or 10 is just like "eh"

But that's why I like Pick 3.  I play that if I want a chance at some quick - but substantial - cash.  I play jackpot games (Usually Pick 5) if they're at a high jackpot because I want the chance at the jackpot - not 11 dollars for 3/5.  Although 4/5 also has a decent payout in most of those games.

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
        Member #91718
        May 23, 2010
        690 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2011, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Joker--- are you telling us - your picture is not really you.Group Hug

United States
          Member #103054
          December 29, 2010
          69 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2011, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

How do you use the counter?  I'm trying to get establish a system for myself.

SteveC's avatar - istockphoto 1955988-lottery-ball.jpg
            Cincinnati
            United States
            Member #105168
            January 26, 2011
            600 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Cant Win,

I could have wrote what you did for myself, so I feel for ya. I cant win either.

I'm new and in no position to advise you, but to throw in my two cents.

In a post early last week "Lottery Drawing Balls" in the Lottery Discussion section. I got alot of great information you might want to take a look.

Using Excel I am keeping track of Ohio noon and evening P3 draws. Seperate and together. I have two more charts tracking each ball seperate and then combining both draws just in case. Get real close. Hit for wrong draw twice. Havent won yet...but having fun.Smile

So far what makes it all worth it to me is the power the thought of winning has, the dreams it creates, Man, what a great diversion.

Here's my most recent dream....

Working backwards using a ten day cutoff at least once a month (on both noon and evening) the top three hottest balls come up. Unless my math is wrong, if I play fifty cents a draw, I would win $41.50. Double to a dollar then and the next month I win $80.00. That and ten dollars get a month of .50 wheel ($3). If I can keep up the average of once a month I might make some throwing around money. Problem is I cant trust the once a month win on the top three hot numbers.