Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 2/1 - 2/28/2011

Topic closed. 2338 replies. Last post 6 years ago by STR8KASH.

Page 18 of 156
PrintE-mailLink
paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
nassau
Bahamas
Member #103452
January 2, 2011
4345 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2011, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

thanks-so that 070,-. how did u play it-

Hi 700

It fell in Louisanna  last night I am hoping for a repeat!!!

smallislandgal's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Turks and Caicos Islands
    Member #97824
    September 24, 2010
    1366 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2011, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi 700

thanks-

New York
      United States
      Member #78280
      August 11, 2009
      123 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2011, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Turks and Caicos Islands
        Member #97824
        September 24, 2010
        1366 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi 700

330 chicago- I am playing it 700 tonite in Miami,NY AND Chicago-

Turks and Caicos Islands
          Member #97824
          September 24, 2010
          1366 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

330 chicago- I am playing it 700 tonite in Miami,NY AND Chicago-

That Blast-- 465 showed up in Chicago Emerald-Man, I went heavy on that in New YORK-That do me in-lol-I have no clue what to play tonite except trips-330 shows up today that I played this morning in NY-

Member #0
            January 1, 2000
            0 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2011, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys back at the internet cafe. I was laughing to myself last night watching all of the congrats because i didnt play it. I only played a few numbers last night. Thanks so much loonasee2 on the 05 pair this morning because i would have never caught that one. BananaNy seems to be playing one up one down on the pairs. They are just going overboard with these doubles ny needs to bring them out already. Its been so long i just dont understand it. Nyslugger had winners last night his numbers were supposed to come out ive been seeing them everywhere. Seems like ny is getting ready for a trip. Smallislandgal im playing those 15s tonight along with some of the pairs i am going to post after this... My mom gave me the pretest draws but they are old. But i know for a fact they have skipped numbers. We have to keep a close watch on ny. Keep the faith stand your ground with ny lotto they forget we are new yorkers we are very persistent.GuitarHyper

Turks and Caicos Islands
              Member #97824
              September 24, 2010
              1366 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2011, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys back at the internet cafe. I was laughing to myself last night watching all of the congrats because i didnt play it. I only played a few numbers last night. Thanks so much loonasee2 on the 05 pair this morning because i would have never caught that one. BananaNy seems to be playing one up one down on the pairs. They are just going overboard with these doubles ny needs to bring them out already. Its been so long i just dont understand it. Nyslugger had winners last night his numbers were supposed to come out ive been seeing them everywhere. Seems like ny is getting ready for a trip. Smallislandgal im playing those 15s tonight along with some of the pairs i am going to post after this... My mom gave me the pretest draws but they are old. But i know for a fact they have skipped numbers. We have to keep a close watch on ny. Keep the faith stand your ground with ny lotto they forget we are new yorkers we are very persistent.GuitarHyper

Hey Abundant-

NY,NY
                United States
                Member #3793
                February 21, 2004
                845 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2011, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Morning Abundant and Smallist princesses .:D

Sends a big hug for yah! :)

Definitely feel trips comming and that 455, 999, 000

The crazy Pic-3 Lottoguy of NY

Its in the moment of decision that your

destiny is shaped- Anthony Robbins 

Turks and Caicos Islands
                  Member #97824
                  September 24, 2010
                  1366 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey Abundant-

Hey there Sweetie,What are u playing?I have no clue the no# that I play heavy 465 showed up in Chicago,that bit--.I"ll settle on yr doubles and pairs-I am at a lost-I know that 15,51 gotta come afte the 45-I knew that 54 but i hit it up with a double-So, figure out for lata-my brains aching-lol

Member #0
                    January 1, 2000
                    0 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Hey there Sweetie,What are u playing?I have no clue the no# that I play heavy 465 showed up in Chicago,that bit--.I"ll settle on yr doubles and pairs-I am at a lost-I know that 15,51 gotta come afte the 45-I knew that 54 but i hit it up with a double-So, figure out for lata-my brains aching-lol

LOL! I played heavy today also. That was a good run fl and il was having with ny though. Nj got my 804 that is my monthly number for ny. lol then 516 is my monthly number for nc and ny got that yesterday. They are trying to trip us up but we got em. Lets keep going. Double come out come out where ever you are..Hippy

pairs for ny Feb 4, 2011 night

27,71,21,00,70,77,08,18,89,19,53,34,54 Disney

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
                      Orangutan Forest
                      United States
                      Member #95128
                      August 4, 2010
                      12809 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2011, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Did ya check out the thread on stacked center numbers /225928.

And your welcome WINNER 2011 or I meant ABUNDANT the both of ya any whoo.lol

Tonight...........168,801,783,182,305,..............18,38 pairs

GOOD LUCK PLAYERS!!!!!!!

cashbuckets of cash

Turks and Caicos Islands
                        Member #97824
                        September 24, 2010
                        1366 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2011, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Did ya check out the thread on stacked center numbers /225928.

And your welcome WINNER 2011 or I meant ABUNDANT the both of ya any whoo.lol

Tonight...........168,801,783,182,305,..............18,38 pairs

GOOD LUCK PLAYERS!!!!!!!

Hey there loonasee2 how do you play yr prs/-118-198-

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
                          NY
                          United States
                          Member #54513
                          August 21, 2007
                          6371 Posts
                          Posted: February 4, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I  made  a terrible mistake last night after finding out 052 hit and no triples, I threw away all my tickets I played for Thruday Evening (which were all triples), but I forgot I had played 999 for days in advance for "Friday" evening and threw it away along with all the other tickets that didnt hit for thursday Evening.The tickets I threw away by mistake was 999 $1.00 straight for tonight and 999 .50 straight for tonight. 

After realizing my mistake I rushed to the store to try to play 999 for Evening for tonight and it was sold out! So I played it for Saturday Evening and Suday Evening instead. Basically if triple 999 hits tonight it means I threw Away $750.00 Cash! Bang Head 

I am nervous and I am going to pray the 999 doesnt hit tonight.

Turks and Caicos Islands
                            Member #97824
                            September 24, 2010
                            1366 Posts
                            Posted: February 4, 2011, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

I  made  a terrible mistake last night after finding out 052 hit and no triples, I threw away all my tickets I played for Thruday Evening (which were all triples), but I forgot I had played 999 for days in advance for "Friday" evening and threw it away along with all the other tickets that didnt hit for thursday Evening.The tickets I threw away by mistake was 999 $1.00 straight for tonight and 999 .50 straight for tonight. 

After realizing my mistake I rushed to the store to try to play 999 for Evening for tonight and it was sold out! So I played it for Saturday Evening and Suday Evening instead. Basically if triple 999 hits tonight it means I threw Away $750.00 Cash! Bang Head 

I am nervous and I am going to pray the 999 doesnt hit tonight.

Naughty man-lol-I am hoping so, I 'm putting $5 on that suc--- 999- lol-

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
                              NY
                              United States
                              Member #54513
                              August 21, 2007
                              6371 Posts
                              Posted: February 4, 2011, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I am just worried about the fact that NY lottery is having a drought for doubles and a big drought for triples for the Evening. The longest I remember NY going without a double is 8 days when we went from 10/5/2010 to 10/13/2010 without  a double. Tennessee lottery once had   a problem with their lottery system when no doubles were showing up a few years ago and the Tennesee lottery even admitted their lottery software had a fatal glitch that caused doubles and triples to not draw.After seeing the drought of doubles and triples in NY this reminded me of that incident. You can read more about the incident that occured in The Tennessee State Lottery that caused doubles and triple to not draw by clicking the link below. I'm just hoping something like that is not happening right now in Ny Lottery.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/161466

As for tonight i'm not playing bunch of #'s just a few doubles and triples because I'm playing whats most overdue. I'm sold out on the 999 but got the other trips for .50 cents just in case(i'm actually hoping a triple does not hit tonight since I lost my 999's and I only played trips for .50 cents and normally I play em'm for a dollar straight plus .50 straight seperate tickets)

.Also i'm playing 088 and adding the lucky sum for $1 just in case a sum 16 # hits. However you only get seven bucks for a sum 16 # if you added the lucky sum option to your ticket for an extra dollar . ( Example play 088 .50 cents box and add lucky sum for $1.00 your total ticket cost will be $1.50. If 088 doesnt not hit but a different sum 16 number is drawn you will win $7.00 for the extra buck that you spent which is very low. I really think Ny lottery should increase the lucky sums payout for Pick 3 and Pick 4 so players can get more bang for their buck.

Page 18 of 156