Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEW STRAIGHT System for Pick 3 (only 9 numbers to play)

Topic closed. 621 replies. Last post 6 years ago by aanewyork.

Page 14 of 42
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9763
December 20, 2004
2267 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2011, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

The Ongoing Reference Box

I posted a Reference Box for New York on the 8th and it gave me a Straight hit 2 days later (316).

So a better strategy than going back 20 days is this:  create a new Reference Box on a regular ongoing basis so you can see how the digits are "moving" on a day to day and week by week basis.

Doing another box is BETTER than going back 20 days OR waiting around for 10 more days for another hit.

I dont think you should do one every day but every other day or maybe 3 times a week is good. 

Very important: SAVE your older RBs (Reference Boxes) so you can SEE how the digits are moving by comparing older RBs to the current one you have. 

Ark.
    United States
    Member #46943
    October 10, 2006
    86 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2011, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi plunger here ark. are we going back 20 days or 20 draws. on page oneit says 20 draws. Thanks Sorry

United States
      Member #9763
      December 20, 2004
      2267 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

New Updated Box for New York - Feb 10

United States
        Member #9763
        December 20, 2004
        2267 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2011, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi plunger here ark. are we going back 20 days or 20 draws. on page oneit says 20 draws. Thanks Sorry

20 DRAWINGS.

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
          harvard,il
          United States
          Member #96756
          September 4, 2010
          2436 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2011, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

New Updated Box for New York - Feb 10

it sure seems like new york is the place to play you seem to have a hit every day. mabee i will abondon il. and plsay ny. rick

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Nebraska
            United States
            Member #72306
            March 15, 2009
            289 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi aanewyork , I have been following all posts since you first posted this system ( I think it is very interesting ) and frankly have become quite confused , I have some thots I'd like to express to you ( please do not be offended as I mean no offense ) . I wondered if it might not have been a better idea to work on that 1st 9 box for a week or 2 or 3 showing the box and the hits coming from it each day so people could get used to using it as I see some ppl not understanding how to use it , plus new ppl each day viewing asking many questions. Plus with the 2nd box being thrown into the mix right away , then the reference box too , and now I see a post from you saying FORGET THIS !  it all seems a bit hard to grasp and I for one am wondering if tomorrow you will say FORGET ALL OF IT  !          LOL !!!!!   

I realize you are excited about this system as are many on LP , Just wondering if there Is there some way you could perhaps start over when you define this system a bit more ?

Just thinking out loud :)

harvard,il
              United States
              Member #96756
              September 4, 2010
              2436 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

ny  272 i don't think you won today but you sure had a hell of a ride so far. thanks for posting and i sure hope i can do the same. il had 2 str. and 6ix boxes.  in my 64 tries. rik

harvard,il
                United States
                Member #96756
                September 4, 2010
                2436 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi aanewyork , I have been following all posts since you first posted this system ( I think it is very interesting ) and frankly have become quite confused , I have some thots I'd like to express to you ( please do not be offended as I mean no offense ) . I wondered if it might not have been a better idea to work on that 1st 9 box for a week or 2 or 3 showing the box and the hits coming from it each day so people could get used to using it as I see some ppl not understanding how to use it , plus new ppl each day viewing asking many questions. Plus with the 2nd box being thrown into the mix right away , then the reference box too , and now I see a post from you saying FORGET THIS !  it all seems a bit hard to grasp and I for one am wondering if tomorrow you will say FORGET ALL OF IT  !          LOL !!!!!   

I realize you are excited about this system as are many on LP , Just wondering if there Is there some way you could perhaps start over when you define this system a bit more ?

i agree with the post. you post and think everybody goes with your first one then you put a differedt one and then you put in another way to do it. then you test us to see if we are doing it right. then you change the whole thing around again. i thonk you have a great system but nobody knows which way to go. 1st 2nd or 3rd or maybe tomarrow # 4,. i will say you are good at new york tho!

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                  BRONX N.Y.10459
                  United States
                  Member #86575
                  February 6, 2010
                  1057 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi i love  guys you talk about it i play 272 227 722  all M.D.

well  tomarrow is another day.

Thanks

harvard,il
                    United States
                    Member #96756
                    September 4, 2010
                    2436 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

i agree with the post. you post and think everybody goes with your first one then you put a differedt one and then you put in another way to do it. then you test us to see if we are doing it right. then you change the whole thing around again. i thonk you have a great system but nobody knows which way to go. 1st 2nd or 3rd or maybe tomarrow # 4,. i will say you are good at new york tho!

i forgot to say no ill feelings as i think you have a great system going but not sure where everybody has it.r

United States
                      Member #9763
                      December 20, 2004
                      2267 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

You are right.

I am throwing out alot of boxes out there.

In a way this thread is a way for me to "think out loud" too.

I am just putting my train of thought out here for everybody to read.....and I am sure I have confused a bunch of people in the process.

What I will tell you this; use what works for YOU and ignore the rest.

But if you notice, I have been following a logical sequence. First I talked about the basic box, then I moved on to a larger box with with 27 numbers and now I am focusing on the the really BIG reference box with 4 digits in each position. Thats a natural logical progression....but a progression thats a bit too fast for most people, I am sure. 

The bottom line of all these boxes is this; approach the game by studying each position separately. Find out what is going on in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd positions. And the way to do this is not by looking at what hit last night or in the last week. The way to do this is to go back 20 drawings because that will show you the dominant trend  in each position.

That is really the bottom line of what I have been saying on this thread.

And by the way, I am now leaning more on the side of the BIG reference box because I am seeing that it gives me alot more information than the other boxes.

So I will just be focusing on the reference box from now on.

Hopefully that will simplify things for everybody here.

United States
                        Member #9763
                        December 20, 2004
                        2267 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Ok........I hear you!

So just one box from now on.

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                          Nebraska
                          United States
                          Member #72306
                          March 15, 2009
                          289 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

ok, so if you could explain in DETAIL , + SLOWLY how to USE this reference box ( with diagrams if you can , for choosing the numbers to play ) for those of us who aren't as quick thinking as we used to be ( seniors if you will ). Thank you !

Ark.
                            United States
                            Member #46943
                            October 10, 2006
                            86 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

I thank you so much. This is the best. And its free, ha But its a lifesaver thanks again plunger

United States
                              Member #9763
                              December 20, 2004
                              2267 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

ok, so if you could explain in DETAIL , + SLOWLY how to USE this reference box ( with diagrams if you can , for choosing the numbers to play ) for those of us who aren't as quick thinking as we used to be ( seniors if you will ). Thank you !

Of course.

However, before USING one a person has to CREATE one.

I will focus on that first and then on how to use it.

Page 14 of 42