Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEW STRAIGHT System for Pick 3 (only 9 numbers to play)

Topic closed. 621 replies. Last post 6 years ago by aanewyork.

Page 15 of 42
PrintE-mailLink
ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
BRONX N.Y.10459
United States
Member #86575
February 6, 2010
1057 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Hy aanewyork  i love your system but  i am confused : I  love the part  that tell me what to play.

For the next day, so ps go back to 21 days. Thank you in Advance.

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Nebraska
    United States
    Member #72306
    March 15, 2009
    289 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Wonderful !      I cannot wait !  But I'll have to :(     LOL !

Looking forward to  it :)

United States
      Member #9763
      December 20, 2004
      2267 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Of course.

However, before USING one a person has to CREATE one.

I will focus on that first and then on how to use it.

TEST 2.

This test replaces the previous test because we will just be focusing on the reference box from now on.

First things first.

The first thing a person has to be able to do is to create the box himself/herself.

I will work on teaching everybody that and then we can go into how to play the numbers the box gives you.

So what I would like is for those of you who are interested in learning this to create a reference box based on the results you see below and then send me the box via a private message so I can check it. You do not have to list the actual numbers; I just want to see the box.

So basically what you do here is count up the digits in each position like I have explained before. The digit that hit the most times always goes on TOP. The one that came in second goes below that one, and so forth. In the case where you have two digits hitting the same number of times (both 3 and 5 hit twice), you go with the lowest (3). You do this for each position. Digits can be reused because each position is analyzed separately from the others.

If you have any questions about this test, you can ask.

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Nebraska
        United States
        Member #72306
        March 15, 2009
        289 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2011, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Like this ?          sorry i don't know how make the lines for a box but the #'s are in position I hope LOL

1 9 5

2 3 8

7 7 0

8 2 3

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4866 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2011, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi aanewyork, I like your system and have been following it from day 1, and have a situation I need some clarification on. Here goes, I'm in Maryland and I did a box 27 starting with Feb 10th. the #8 has hit 3 x's in pos 1, 5 x's in pos 2 and 2x's in pos 3 in that time. If  you can only use each # once, wouldn't I be short changing myself on the 8's by not being able to use it in pos 2 and pos 1? The top 4 in pos 1  are 4,7,8, 9 all have 3 hits. The top 4 in pos 2 would be 8 5x's, 7 3x's,1 2x's and 2 2x's, and pos 3 top 4 are 9 4x's, 5 3x's,  0 2x's and 1 2x's.  As you can see the 7's would also be in the top 3 in pos 1 and pos 2 also. In the box 9 it would not be a problem since I would use the 4 in pos 1. So what do you do with the 8 and 7 in the box 27. Should I use the next lowest #'s in pos 2? Thanks for your help.

United States
            Member #9763
            December 20, 2004
            2267 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2011, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Like this ?          sorry i don't know how make the lines for a box but the #'s are in position I hope LOL

1 9 5

2 3 8

7 7 0

8 2 3

I sent you a private message.

United States
              Member #9763
              December 20, 2004
              2267 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi aanewyork, I like your system and have been following it from day 1, and have a situation I need some clarification on. Here goes, I'm in Maryland and I did a box 27 starting with Feb 10th. the #8 has hit 3 x's in pos 1, 5 x's in pos 2 and 2x's in pos 3 in that time. If  you can only use each # once, wouldn't I be short changing myself on the 8's by not being able to use it in pos 2 and pos 1? The top 4 in pos 1  are 4,7,8, 9 all have 3 hits. The top 4 in pos 2 would be 8 5x's, 7 3x's,1 2x's and 2 2x's, and pos 3 top 4 are 9 4x's, 5 3x's,  0 2x's and 1 2x's.  As you can see the 7's would also be in the top 3 in pos 1 and pos 2 also. In the box 9 it would not be a problem since I would use the 4 in pos 1. So what do you do with the 8 and 7 in the box 27. Should I use the next lowest #'s in pos 2? Thanks for your help.

This is why I moved from Box 27 to the Reference Box.

With the Reference Box (RB) you put digits that are really hot in each position without having to worry about if you used that digit before or not. It is a better reflection of what is really going on in each position.

I suggest you turn your Box 27 into a RB so that it more accurately reflects what is going on in your game. 

I will soon start talking about how to create little "mini wheels" with the digits of the RB so you dont have to play all 64 numbers to get a hit. 

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                Winning makes me smile.
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                4866 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2011, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I already did the RB. I was just wondering since that hadn't come up. Looking foward to your next lesson. Thanks.

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2011, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

I already did the RB. I was just wondering since that hadn't come up. Looking foward to your next lesson. Thanks.

Do another one with todays results for your state.

Do one every 2 to 3 days so you can see how the digits are MOVING around in the game.

United States
                    Member #9763
                    December 20, 2004
                    2267 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2011, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

1 9 5

2 3 8

7 7 0

8 2 3

I just want to make a point.

Some of the digits here are not where they should be.......and you can end up LOSING money if just ONE digit is out of place.

So getting the box correct....with the digits being where they should be is the MOST IMPORTANT part of all this.

Then what you do is keep doing it every couple of days so you can see and even ANTICIPATE where the digits will be hitting.....and you have yourself a very powerful system.

By the way........I will post the correct box for the test in a day or two. Just want to give everybody a chance to do it on their own. (Dont post it....send via private message).

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                      Member #69169
                      January 5, 2009
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: February 11, 2011, 12:00 am - IP Logged

how many numbers to play from the box?

"Many Strategies|One Game"

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8790 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2011, 12:04 am - IP Logged

This would be a good opportunity to use the "search drawings" feature here at lottery post. When using the search drawings feature you can search individual digit(s) by position.

You can use the trial version to see how it operates to get the hang of it.

WHATT

United States
                          Member #9763
                          December 20, 2004
                          2267 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2011, 12:06 am - IP Logged

I know I said before to do the box and then wait around for 10 days and then do a new one.

A superior strategy is actually to do it on a regular basis (say 3 times a week) so you can see what the current trend is. 

This will allow you to see which position the digits are the hottest in.

When you know where a digit will hit, you increase your chances of getting a straight hit. 

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                            Member #91718
                            May 23, 2010
                            690 Posts
                            Posted: February 11, 2011, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Get it straight.... do that thang, do that thang.

Bahamas
                              Member #85985
                              January 27, 2010
                              111 Posts
                              Posted: February 11, 2011, 12:44 am - IP Logged

hey anthony wats up , how are u ?

Page 15 of 42