Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEW STRAIGHT System for Pick 3 (only 9 numbers to play)

Topic closed. 621 replies. Last post 6 years ago by aanewyork.

Page 33 of 42
PrintE-mailLink
Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Dunwoody Georgia
United States
Member #747
September 29, 2002
659 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

011 STRAIGHT

See this is what I'm talking about!  Here you have a guy that was really a little under the radar until this last week!  This Reference box which I reffer to as the Hot Box as I have now adopted it and it's working like a charm in Georgia and other states!  Thank you Anthony from the bottom of my heart for posting something so simple yet very effective!  Your going to go a long way in life because you truly do want to help people and it has nothing to do with money!  Hats off!  Great job and the fact that your got over 20 something thousand views in this last week alone is proof of it!  You know your my man and you know what I'm about to send over your way with the hopes that it takes you to the next level!  You've just taken me to the next level so I hope that what I have for you will respond in kind!  Hope everyone reading this gives him his just do and props because even if someone else may have came up with the concept the twist he put on it is self explanitory!  Happy Valenties Day to everyone reading!  That is one of the reasons why I like The Lottery Post so much!  This is a prime example of why we are all here!  Now let me get some of those Baloons and stuff to go with this post!  Peace!

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyDanceCheersBananaBananaSmashLurkingSee Ya!Thumbs UpI Agree!

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

United States
    Member #7437
    October 3, 2004
    383 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi aanewyork:

Thanks for your posts on this new system of yours, but I'm totally confused as to how to go about creating a reference 4x4 box for this new strategy of yours. You seem to be all over the road here. Many LPer's are writing about the 3x3 box, and you've written a post telling us to forget about this strategy, because you have a new and better one.

Can you please clear up these issues for us, and to the best of your ability explain step by step how to create the RB for the 4x4 strategy?

Thanks,

jayemmar

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      Dunwoody Georgia
      United States
      Member #747
      September 29, 2002
      659 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2011, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi aanewyork:

Thanks for your posts on this new system of yours, but I'm totally confused as to how to go about creating a reference 4x4 box for this new strategy of yours. You seem to be all over the road here. Many LPer's are writing about the 3x3 box, and you've written a post telling us to forget about this strategy, because you have a new and better one.

Can you please clear up these issues for us, and to the best of your ability explain step by step how to create the RB for the 4x4 strategy?

Thanks,

jayemmar

I got you and I'm about to give you a call to explain it! Thumbs Up

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

United States
        Member #7437
        October 3, 2004
        383 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2011, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Sage. You did it again.

jayemmar

FL
          United States
          Member #93841
          July 8, 2010
          576 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2011, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

same problem here teamprofit

I created the file using microsoft excel 2007, I'm guessing those not using microsoft excel 2007 might be having a problem. 

I will download the file to gmail documents tonight........if you have a gmail account you should be able to use it from there.  I will post the link later on tonight.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

USA
            United States
            Member #58396
            February 13, 2008
            299 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2011, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

011 STRAIGHT - Feb 14

2512/13
            2562/11
            7412/8
            7112/5
            7311/31

Really like the way you have these set up aany. Sure helps you to see what is going on with the numbers.  Great job!!!

United States
              Member #9763
              December 20, 2004
              2267 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2011, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Wow.......I have suddenly become real popular for some reason!

United States
                Member #9763
                December 20, 2004
                2267 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Really like the way you have these set up aany. Sure helps you to see what is going on with the numbers.  Great job!!!

Thanks Easymoney.

Thats the way you set up the RBs that you have created.

Once you lined them up like that, its very EASY to see patterns and repeating digits.

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2011, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi aanewyork:

Thanks,

jayemmar

You you need to do some reading buddy.

I have posted several times about the two tests I have here (Test 2 on page 15, with the answer on page 16 and Test 4 on page 26, answer on the same page). The purpose of these two tests is to show you how to do the most IMPORANT box which is the Reference Box.

I have jumped around a bit to get to where I am now but if you READ what I have been posting, the Reference box should make sense to you.

A good idea (and this applies to everybody who is new who is serious about making some serious money with this system) is to start reading from page 1.

That way you will see how my system has progressed from the very basic Box 9, to Box 27, to the Reference Box, and now to the Summary Reference Box.

I will provide the systems, but you will have to put in a little effort to learn it.

United States
                    Member #9763
                    December 20, 2004
                    2267 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2011, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Let me make this clear.

The Reference Box (RB) is the single most powerful strategy I teach. 

This is the box with the top 4 digits in each position.

So it provides you with 64 numbers to play (4x4x4). (But I found a way to reduce those numbers).

You can ignore all the other boxes for now to make things easy for you.

So if you start reading from page 1, ONLY READ the POSTS about  the RB.

Once you learn how to create a RB, you can then learn how to create the Summary Reference Box (SRB). 

This is the box that had the 011 Straight in New York today. And what is great about it is that it only has 9 digits (3 per position).

I still have to give more details on creating this box but it is BASED on the RB.

United States
                      Member #9763
                      December 20, 2004
                      2267 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2011, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

See this is what I'm talking about!  Here you have a guy that was really a little under the radar until this last week!  This Reference box which I reffer to as the Hot Box as I have now adopted it and it's working like a charm in Georgia and other states!  Thank you Anthony from the bottom of my heart for posting something so simple yet very effective!  Your going to go a long way in life because you truly do want to help people and it has nothing to do with money!  Hats off!  Great job and the fact that your got over 20 something thousand views in this last week alone is proof of it!  You know your my man and you know what I'm about to send over your way with the hopes that it takes you to the next level!  You've just taken me to the next level so I hope that what I have for you will respond in kind!  Hope everyone reading this gives him his just do and props because even if someone else may have came up with the concept the twist he put on it is self explanitory!  Happy Valenties Day to everyone reading!  That is one of the reasons why I like The Lottery Post so much!  This is a prime example of why we are all here!  Now let me get some of those Baloons and stuff to go with this post!  Peace!

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyDanceCheersBananaBananaSmashLurkingSee Ya!Thumbs UpI Agree!

Thank you very much Sage.

I am glad to be of service.

And thanks for all your help.

I am feeling very good about this system and I will be happy to show you how to get MANY straight hits in Georgia over the coming months!

United States
                        Member #7437
                        October 3, 2004
                        383 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2011, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi aaanewyork:

We went to school a long time ago, and our test taking has ended there, at least mine has.

When you say: 

I still have to give more details on creating this box but it is BASED on the RB.

That's exactly what causes the confusion. Instead of giving things over piecemeal, take the necessary time out, get your data organized, and then share what you have come up with.

jayemmar

Bahamas
                          Member #85985
                          January 27, 2010
                          111 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2011, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

aa  you just keep on doing what you doing , and for you jayemmar you need to keep on reading !

United States
                            Member #9763
                            December 20, 2004
                            2267 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2011, 4:23 pm - IP Logged
                            The Short Cut to Understanding my System.

1. Only read the previous posts I have made regarding the Reference Box (most of it is from page 15 onwards). You can ignore the rest for now.

2. Learn how to create a RB by doing the test page 15. Create the box and then compare it to mine on page 16. USE the results I post on the test to create the box.

3. Do the test on page 26. The answer is a few posts below it.

United States
                              Member #9763
                              December 20, 2004
                              2267 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2011, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

aa  you just keep on doing what you doing , and for you jayemmar you need to keep on reading !

Thank you Raywin.

I intend to do just that!

More improvements are coming up!

Page 33 of 42