Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEW STRAIGHT System for Pick 3 (only 9 numbers to play)

Topic closed. 621 replies. Last post 6 years ago by aanewyork.

Page 34 of 42
PrintE-mailLink
hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
McKinney/Texas
United States
Member #47363
November 1, 2006
706 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Oh aanewyork!! U defN8ly dah MAN!!!!!!!!!

What a concept!!! 98% of all  systems are based upon what HAS NOT HIT OR COLD NUMBERS.

Some poor folks still bettn their life savings on "SLEEPERS". Your system is based upon what

is HOT.  Anotha BOX HIT HERE IN TEXAS.

Pick 4 Box

Configured Early Sat Morning For Texas Feb 12, 2011

(Last 60 Mid & Eve Drawings Combined)
8  0  7  6

8  1  2  9
8  3  5  4
Created numbers: 27
8076, 8079, 8074, 8026, 8029, 8024, 8056, 8059, 8054, 8176, 8179, 8174, 8126, 8129, 8124, 8156, 8159, 8154, 8376, 8379, 8374, 8326, 8329, 8324, 8356, 8359, 8354
Texas Mid Sat Feb 12, 2011 2418

Texas Mid Mon Feb 14, 2011 8179

Notice how the numbers are touching AGAIN!!!!!
AKA Tic Tac $$$$$$$$$ Dough!!!!

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding

Ephesians 3:20

United States
    Member #9763
    December 20, 2004
    2267 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2011, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Oh aanewyork!! U defN8ly dah MAN!!!!!!!!!

What a concept!!! 98% of all  systems are based upon what HAS NOT HIT OR COLD NUMBERS.

Some poor folks still bettn their life savings on "SLEEPERS". Your system is based upon what

is HOT.  Anotha BOX HIT HERE IN TEXAS.

Pick 4 Box

Configured Early Sat Morning For Texas Feb 12, 2011

(Last 60 Mid & Eve Drawings Combined)
    8  0  7  6

8  1  2  9
    8  3  5  4
    Created numbers: 27
    8076, 8079, 8074, 8026, 8029, 8024, 8056, 8059, 8054, 8176, 8179, 8174, 8126, 8129, 8124, 8156, 8159, 8154, 8376, 8379, 8374, 8326, 8329, 8324, 8356, 8359, 8354
    Texas Mid Sat Feb 12, 2011 2418

Texas Mid Mon Feb 14, 2011 8179

Notice how the numbers are touching AGAIN!!!!!
    AKA Tic Tac $$$$$$$$$ Dough!!!!

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding

Beautiful hennybogan!

Nice hit.

I like your attitude.

And you are right........this system NEVER gets cold because we are always dealing with the HOTTEST digits in each position. 

United States
      Member #85667
      January 20, 2010
      4 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

So, im subscribed to this thread and checked it in the morning before heading out. I saw aanewyorks post stating that pair 11 are bound to hit very soon. I arrive at the store to play my numbers and see that the powerball jackpot is also 101 million. That rang a bell in my head about that 011. The outcome was me walking away with $2160.00 =). 4xstraight 1xbox. Thank you once again aanewyork for this great system which always will be up to date with the step by step guide you gave us.

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Nebraska
        United States
        Member #72306
        March 15, 2009
        289 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2011, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi anthony in NY ,  I have 2 questions ......

1. Here in Nebraska we have only "one" pick 3 draw per day Mon. thru Sat. ,  soooo........... I wonder if it might be a good idea to keep a RB and or SRB each day ?  ( I have them taped to the wall near my desk also ) so I can view patterns . Most other states have "two" draws per day is why I ask this .

2. I just noticed that Easymoney said he is using 30 past draws , what is the purpose of that ?  I know you said to use 20 past draws .

In essence ... should I be doing anything different because of the fact that we only have ONE draw PER DAY ?

Thanks , Lou

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

Kia69's avatar - Jailin
          Brooklyn, New York
          United States
          Member #106172
          February 13, 2011
          103 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2011, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey Anna! Whats a good number to play for today evening for new york?

kia

Nebraska
            United States
            Member #72306
            March 15, 2009
            289 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2011, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

So, im subscribed to this thread and checked it in the morning before heading out. I saw aanewyorks post stating that pair 11 are bound to hit very soon. I arrive at the store to play my numbers and see that the powerball jackpot is also 101 million. That rang a bell in my head about that 011. The outcome was me walking away with $2160.00 =). 4xstraight 1xbox. Thank you once again aanewyork for this great system which always will be up to date with the step by step guide you gave us.

Hey NYC89 , Congrats ! That is a FABULOUS win !  Hurray!

Wink

tmoneyyy's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              amityville,new york
              United States
              Member #51844
              April 27, 2007
              6517 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2011, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello just wanted to say what's up to all on the thread and I play a lot of SLEEPER #S and have some pretty good hits but this RB strategy is good to play some numbers from because like someone said you are dealing with HOT #S only!

My 2 cents.........

wonderfullee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #83220
                December 2, 2009
                1 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello,  It appears that the numbers that you posted for New York are coming in Georgia.  Can you please assist me with making  a georgia reference box, pleasssssse!!!!

Also, do you know if playing on betslips.com is a legitimate way to place a wager?  Has anyone experienced difficulties playing in other states online through this website?

Thank you Smile

Nebraska
                  United States
                  Member #72306
                  March 15, 2009
                  289 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2011, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi, anthony in NY ,  My state ( Nebraska ) has only ONE draw per day , Mon. thru Sat.

most other states have 2 drawings per day , now ............ would it be helpful to me to make RB / SRB boxes daily so I can see the patterns better ? or not ?

ALSO, I noticed that someone from Ill. is using 30 draws back instead of the 20 that you recommended , what is the purpose of that ? did I miss something ?

Please answer as soon as you can . Thanks very much :)

Wink

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                    Member #69169
                    January 5, 2009
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2011, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi anthony in NY ,  I have 2 questions ......

1. Here in Nebraska we have only "one" pick 3 draw per day Mon. thru Sat. ,  soooo........... I wonder if it might be a good idea to keep a RB and or SRB each day ?  ( I have them taped to the wall near my desk also ) so I can view patterns . Most other states have "two" draws per day is why I ask this .

2. I just noticed that Easymoney said he is using 30 past draws , what is the purpose of that ?  I know you said to use 20 past draws .

In essence ... should I be doing anything different because of the fact that we only have ONE draw PER DAY ?

Thanks , Lou

You can use 20 or 30 draws to collect Hot/Cold numbers, I suggest you backtrack both to see how your state reacts to each.

The  method is very simple, well atleast for me b/c I have software that does it in about 5 secs. Always keep in mind that this

form  of play relies on Hot numbers, there is always the opposite which is wcold numbers and they tend to change after about

30  draws depending on where you begin your tally. I had a program that was similar to this called mastermind, the only

difference  is that it automaticly reduces the numbers even further making it less reilable on a frequency basis. 

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Nebraska
                      United States
                      Member #72306
                      March 15, 2009
                      289 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2011, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Jordans121 , thankyou  for taking the time to give me the info on the 20/30 drawings .Much appreciated !     Good luck to you !

Wink

Nebraska
                        United States
                        Member #72306
                        March 15, 2009
                        289 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2011, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Jordans121 , sorry , I forgot to ask on last post , What type of software do you use that gives you info in 5 secs ?  I sure could use someting to help speed things along LOL

Wink

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                          Dunwoody Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #747
                          September 29, 2002
                          659 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2011, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Sage. You did it again.

jayemmar

Your so welcome.  Your one of my best buddies over the years!  I'll send you the other stuff in a few minutes I just got back to the house!  Have a safe trip!

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                            Dunwoody Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #747
                            September 29, 2002
                            659 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2011, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much Sage.

I am glad to be of service.

And thanks for all your help.

I am feeling very good about this system and I will be happy to show you how to get MANY straight hits in Georgia over the coming months!

Yoru so welcome and once again thank you!  You know if I can help you in anyway I'm here for you.  Hope your Valentines Day went well. I'll be in touch.  Peace!

Smile

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

United States
                              Member #9763
                              December 20, 2004
                              2267 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2011, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi, anthony in NY ,  My state ( Nebraska ) has only ONE draw per day , Mon. thru Sat.

most other states have 2 drawings per day , now ............ would it be helpful to me to make RB / SRB boxes daily so I can see the patterns better ? or not ?

ALSO, I noticed that someone from Ill. is using 30 draws back instead of the 20 that you recommended , what is the purpose of that ? did I miss something ?

Please answer as soon as you can . Thanks very much :)

I dont know where the 30 draws came from.......

In my system we use the last 20 drawings.

In your case you would have to go back 20 days since you only have one drawing per day.

You do not need to do it every day....every two or three days is fine.

And of course, save your RBs and look for patterns.....like I did to find the 011 straight. 

Page 34 of 42