Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

predictios--Must have limits

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pepper1.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2011, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

You said above:

"But playing over a 100 tickets per day put me ahead 2000 dollars in less than a week"

&

"I play all 120 non-repeating combinations in numerical order on the evening Texas pick3"...All you need is for it to happen 4 times in a month to come out ahead

If you play $1200 straight tickets per day that is $120 x 30days = $3,600 per month.

If you are expecting to win 4 times per month that will net you $2,000. Thats a loss of $1,600 per month IF you get a straight hit 4 times as you mentioned. How is that coming out ahead?

By what you said above, it seems to me you are coming out with a huge loss . Please explain how a loss is coming out ahead???

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
    Fort Worth, TX
    United States
    Member #106060
    February 11, 2011
    188 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2011, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Nobody comes out ahead playing the lotto with real tickets. The only way to get ahead is to play online. Both online sites offer a 900 dollar payout. That's 3600 dollars. Texas doesn't play on sunday so thats a total of 26 days for a total cost of 3120. Besides it happened five times in January which would have gained you 1380 and 8 times in February which would have gained you 4080 for a total of 5,460 dollars. It was consitent enough too that the running total between wins was never lower than the win netted you. This means you didn't have to pull more money out of your pocket after the initial win to keep playing until the next win. And to think...you can put from 25 cents all the way to 5 bucks on a bet.... the possibility of being $25,000 ahead in two months isn't bad if you ask me....

All this is impossible with buying actual tickets at your local gas station. I'm working on finding more consistant patterns though as I talked about earlier. Some states don't average quite 4 while a few others got 8. It was fairly evenly distributed between ball and computerized states as well. lol, I guess until after they read this...

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2011, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Nobody comes out ahead playing the lotto with real tickets. The only way to get ahead is to play online. Both online sites offer a 900 dollar payout. That's 3600 dollars. Texas doesn't play on sunday so thats a total of 26 days for a total cost of 3120. Besides it happened five times in January which would have gained you 1380 and 8 times in February which would have gained you 4080 for a total of 5,460 dollars. It was consitent enough too that the running total between wins was never lower than the win netted you. This means you didn't have to pull more money out of your pocket after the initial win to keep playing until the next win. And to think...you can put from 25 cents all the way to 5 bucks on a bet.... the possibility of being $25,000 ahead in two months isn't bad if you ask me....

All this is impossible with buying actual tickets at your local gas station. I'm working on finding more consistant patterns though as I talked about earlier. Some states don't average quite 4 while a few others got 8. It was fairly evenly distributed between ball and computerized states as well. lol, I guess until after they read this...

Gotcha, Thanks for explaining. If thats the case then I can see how it comes out ahead. Thumbs Up

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Its funny you brought this up. I made a comment on a current pick 3 thread about this and the poster didnt like what I had to say, so I receieved an IM from her. It's the truth

Although many on here put alot of thought/work into their picks and they are passionate about it, i just find that when someone posts up 100+ picks "good for all states" its pointless. Thats pretty much a gauranteed hit in one of the states.

I always think its great when someone posts up a few picks and they get a hit. That means they didnt spend much and they came out ahead which is a godo accomplishment.

Long story short, I agree with you

I sent you an email and told you to read my post.  What I had to say is all on the post. Stop acting like I sent you IM

telling you off.