Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STRAIGHT System for Pick 3

Topic closed. 2034 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JMaxMan.

Page 118 of 136
PrintE-mailLink
sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
New York
United States
Member #108469
March 26, 2011
4011 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2011, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Greetings, Aa's system does work, 375 come out straight today in midday on 4/18/11.  Study his system.  You do not have to play alot of #s.  Just look to see what 3#s are stronger.  Best of luck!

United States
    Member #9763
    December 20, 2004
    2267 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2011, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Greetings, Aa's system does work, 375 come out straight today in midday on 4/18/11.  Study his system.  You do not have to play alot of #s.  Just look to see what 3#s are stronger.  Best of luck!

Thanks sootie............

United States
      Member #9763
      December 20, 2004
      2267 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2011, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Aa,I read  all of your instructions.  The 375 came out in middaySt. it came from your 4/14/11 -12draw and 4/15/11 -12draw and 4/16/11 -12draw and 4/17/11 12draw and 20draw .  Thank You!

For two days try 735, 375, 1207 for NY from the index and reference  A few #s can be manageable.  If it does not hit you will not lose a lot.  If and when you hit then try a few more.  It can work but you have to put your  time and effort too.

===================================

You have the right approach sootie1835.

You have taken my strategies, experimented with them and found a way to make them work because you are willing to put in the time and effort to make them work.

And for those of you who are not clear on this point: it DOES take time and effort to make this work.

The RB, GI, and Grid will only work if you work at them.

They are just a starting point for you to get a handle on the game. You then have to add time, effort, and some persistence to see results $$$$.

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
        New York
        United States
        Member #108469
        March 26, 2011
        4011 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2011, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

According to the strong #s in your draw12 and draw20 for 4/18/11 is 750, 570. 327,7401. and 1801.

United States
          Member #97695
          September 21, 2010
          358 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2011, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Yes but I am distrubed. HE IS CHARGING MONEY, or SELLING his FORMULA on this thread.

I thought  Todd, the Head Bottle Washer, had a rule about this.

He is using people here at LP, to help him develop his system, BUT IS CHARGING THOSE SAME PEOPLE MONEY TO ACCESS HIS WEBSITE.

And this is a recurring charge.

So basicly he is ADVERTISING his business here at LP free. And at the same time effectively perswayed you to spend your money to get access to his software.

His system cannot all be done by hand, and it is presented in way to overwhelm the reader.

VERY EFFECTIVE ADVERTSING.

Doe Todd know what he is doing?

United States
            Member #105312
            January 29, 2011
            435 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2011, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Yes but I am distrubed. HE IS CHARGING MONEY, or SELLING his FORMULA on this thread.

He is using people here at LP, to help him develop his system, BUT IS CHARGING THOSE SAME PEOPLE MONEY TO ACCESS HIS WEBSITE.

So basicly he is ADVERTISING his business here at LP free. And at the same time effectively perswayed you to spend your money to get access to his software.

His system cannot all be done by hand, and it is presented in way to overwhelm the reader.

The thread has 184,011 views, 1759 replies and 118 pages.

Do you suppose there's a greater chance the site owner and moderators know about it and what goes on on the thread, or that they don't?

If the people who run this site have given their tacit approval for what's on the thread by allowing it who would you say is in a better position to make decisions about how the site should be run and what should be on it:

1]  The owner and moderators, or,

2]  You, a non-paying member?

titto1's avatar - avatar420980 1.gif
              Warren Arkansas
              United States
              Member #81675
              October 26, 2009
              199 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2011, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

The system works and yes it can all be done by hand

he just made it easy for people like me who don't like doing it by hand all the time

it's up to you if you wanna pay for the system or not

I do both

I think you should read starting from page 1 and not just jump to some type of conclusion until you see the strategy behind the system

it Works for many

and it will work for you too if you read read read starting at page 1White Bounce

One Day I Will Win Big

United States
                Member #109309
                April 10, 2011
                11 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

i see your point, but he has showed us how to work the systems on paper, his rb is working for me and I'm thankful he has shared it with us, each system he has created is a tool to help confirn and narrow down your picks. its more time consuming on paper but doable. I would buy a system that works anyday. I don't think his intentions are what you think.

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Man, you should really do your homework before you speak.

That is NOT my website.

The guy who runs it was nice enough to put my systems up there.

If I could get somebody to put it up somewhere for free I would.

Right now that is the only way for people to access the site.

If you know Excel and are good at programming, you can set up programs to do the calculations automatically.

United States
                    Member #9763
                    December 20, 2004
                    2267 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Blowhard, why don’t you go somewhere else and take your negativity with you?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23348 Posts
                      Posted: April 18, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

TODD doesn't know what isn't reported to him. 

If you see a post where someone is trying to sell something, click the Report Abuse link on the post, and I will perhaps delete the message, and if the person is engaging in spam, I will suspend the person.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                        Member #9763
                        December 20, 2004
                        2267 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2011, 8:44 pm - IP Logged
                        NY Good for 4-19

20 Numbers used:
                        122 375 791 865 893 198 930 407 958 575 945 512 175 445 538 884 452 670 356 378

20 Draw Reference Box:
                        1 7 5
                        3 5 8
                        4 9 2
                        5 3 0

20 Draw Game Index:
                        1 5 8
                        2 3 7

12 Draw Reference Box:
                        9 9 5
                        1 7 2
                        5 0 8
                        8 1 0

12 Draw Game Index:
                        1 5 9
                        2 3 7
                          pick4lvr11's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          Midlothian VA/Play online all
                          United States
                          Member #101773
                          December 8, 2010
                          80 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2011, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

BlowHard,

It seem that you have really a nerve to make some accusations... Some of us already knew the website before Anthony developed his system. It has been around for some years..and you sound like someone else that had a problem with Anthony and changed the name. I think you are just looking for trouble. If ya have problem with Anthony's systems, get off the thread.. and Anthony is really trying hard to help us win more money. He have won money for himself, and hes giving the system for free. The website is just to help us to do work automatically while paper and pen takes so much time. I am not here to insult you, but I feel that you are wasting some of our time reading your comments. Excel is also a lot of time to work with nubers...and have to change numbers after each draws. so.. if ya dont like the systems, dont bother to learn anything from Anthony or anybody else. I have my own system, too but I enjoy learning from other people. Thats what lottery post is for.

loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
                            Blue Sky Fly
                            United States
                            Member #95128
                            August 4, 2010
                            13094 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2011, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

BlowHard,

It seem that you have really a nerve to make some accusations... Some of us already knew the website before Anthony developed his system. It has been around for some years..and you sound like someone else that had a problem with Anthony and changed the name. I think you are just looking for trouble. If ya have problem with Anthony's systems, get off the thread.. and Anthony is really trying hard to help us win more money. He have won money for himself, and hes giving the system for free. The website is just to help us to do work automatically while paper and pen takes so much time. I am not here to insult you, but I feel that you are wasting some of our time reading your comments. Excel is also a lot of time to work with nubers...and have to change numbers after each draws. so.. if ya dont like the systems, dont bother to learn anything from Anthony or anybody else. I have my own system, too but I enjoy learning from other people. Thats what lottery post is for.

I Agree!

Scared

United States
                              Member #9763
                              December 20, 2004
                              2267 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2011, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

BlowHard,

Thanks pick4lvr11.

There always has to be a bad apple in a group to ruin it for everybody else.

Page 118 of 136