Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STRAIGHT System for Pick 3

Topic closed. 2034 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JMaxMan.

Page 116 of 136
PrintE-mailLink
uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
harvard,il
United States
Member #96756
September 4, 2010
2452 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2011, 12:33 am - IP Logged

RB7 

I have noticed that when I expand the RB to include the top 7 digits in each position as opposed to just the top 4 I will usually get a straight hit within a few days. Sometimes the very next day. And sometimes the first digit will be one of the bottom four digits in the first position.

In the example below, the 20 drawings start from 4-14 for NY.

930 hit the very next day on 4-15 and it was on this expanded RB: 9-3-0.

This straight hit started from the 6th digit down in the first position (9xx).

20 Numbers used: 958 575 945 512 175 445 538 884 452 670 356 378 827 019 813 543 229 809 694 833

RB7:

This new type of RB definitely creates brand new opportunities for getting straight hits.

The key is tracking from which position the straight hits are starting from the most; then it’s a matter of playing all 49 numbers (7x7) or selecting your best 3, 4, or 5 digits to play from the 2nd and 3rd positions.

Also, this gives you a much more accurate way to evaluate which numbers to play in straight form.

It will also tell you how “strong” a number is.

Using the example above, 315 is stronger than 671 because in the case of 315 the 3 is in the 1st position, 1 is in the 2nd, and 5 is in the 3rd.

However, the 1 is not in the 3rd position so 671 is not as strong as 315.

If you find anything interesting about this new type of RB, please post it here so everybody can benefit or email me.

This is more of a research tool and something you use to evaluate how strong a number is. You definitely don't want to be playing all 343 numbers (7x7x7)!

By the way, the  RB7 for tomorrow (4-17) for NY is:

$377  times 0 is 0 this is crazy. but you can try it if u want to.  my scrap book is full ;

rick

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4870 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2011, 12:39 am - IP Logged

RB7 

I have noticed that when I expand the RB to include the top 7 digits in each position as opposed to just the top 4 I will usually get a straight hit within a few days. Sometimes the very next day. And sometimes the first digit will be one of the bottom four digits in the first position.

20 Numbers used: 958 575 945 512 175 445 538 884 452 670 356 378 827 019 813 543 229 809 694 833

RB7:

This new type of RB definitely creates brand new opportunities for getting straight hits.

The key is tracking from which position the straight hits are starting from the most; then it’s a matter of playing all 49 numbers (7x7) or selecting your best 3, 4, or 5 digits to play from the 2nd and 3rd positions.

Also, this gives you a much more accurate way to evaluate which numbers to play in straight form.

Using the example above, 315 is stronger than 671 because in the case of 315 the 3 is in the 1st position, 1 is in the 2nd, and 5 is in the 3rd.

If you find anything interesting about this new type of RB, please post it here so everybody can benefit or email me.

This is more of a research tool and something you use to evaluate how strong a number is. You definitely don't want to be playing all 343 numbers (7x7x7)!

No offense, but I think this is starting to get way too complicated. Too many numbers equals too many combinations, which equals too many possibilities to try and figure out.

Every one of us appreciates your teaching us ways to hit the pick 3, but in my opinion, I think we need to take a step back and try to simplify things a little bit. I for one, am having enough trouble predicting numbers with the 20 draw RB and 12 draw GI and the GRID. The hits are there, but predicting them is another story.

Having too many formulas to track and keep up with is getting to be a bit overwhelming, especially when there are no particular ones that are clearly doing much better than the others, at least not in my state. They all seem to be coming in fairly even over the longer term.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
      Member #97695
      September 21, 2010
      358 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2011, 12:57 am - IP Logged

I agree with grwurston. My humble advice to aaa, get a grip on your tecniques, distill it down, and deal with the essence.

Are you developing this as we go along? Or simply all you have said is part of your complex tecnique ?

OR ARE YOU NOT BEING HONEST ?

United States
        Member #97695
        September 21, 2010
        358 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:08 am - IP Logged

RB7 

RB7:

aanewyork

Are you a mathematician? You have proven nothing from the above.

Look if I line up the 10 digits that pick 3 draws from sure I will get a hit in the next draw.

Look at your RB7, it has the digits 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0.

Sure you can use it for almost every draw, that is not a double or triple.

Jesus!! and I thought you had some thing to share with us.

United States
          Member #9763
          December 20, 2004
          2267 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:22 am - IP Logged

aanewyork

Are you a mathematician? You have proven nothing from the above.

Look if I line up the 10 digits that pick 3 draws from sure I will get a hit in the next draw.

Look at your RB7, it has the digits 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0.

Sure you can use it for almost every draw, that is not a double or triple.

Jesus!! and I thought you had some thing to share with us.

No BLOW HARD (what a name!)......7 NOT 10.

This box gives you the 7 hottest digits in each position.

Read what I wrote instead of making things up.

The removal of the 3 least frequently drawn digits makes a BIG difference.

Insofar as me having something of value to share.......this thread has 180,660 views as of today.

How many views does your thread have?

If you don’t like what I have to say - don’t read this thread

Amazing; you have made 3 posts and you already think you are a Pick 3 expert!

United States
            Member #9763
            December 20, 2004
            2267 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:33 am - IP Logged

$377  times 0 is 0 this is crazy. but you can try it if u want to.  my scrap book is full ;

rick

United States
              Member #9763
              December 20, 2004
              2267 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:34 am - IP Logged

No offense, but I think this is starting to get way too complicated. Too many numbers equals too many combinations, which equals too many possibilities to try and figure out.

Every one of us appreciates your teaching us ways to hit the pick 3, but in my opinion, I think we need to take a step back and try to simplify things a little bit. I for one, am having enough trouble predicting numbers with the 20 draw RB and 12 draw GI and the GRID. The hits are there, but predicting them is another story.

Having too many formulas to track and keep up with is getting to be a bit overwhelming, especially when there are no particular ones that are clearly doing much better than the others, at least not in my state. They all seem to be coming in fairly even over the longer term.

United States
                Member #97695
                September 21, 2010
                358 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:47 am - IP Logged

No BLOW HARD (what a name!)......7 NOT 10.

This box gives you the 7 hottest digits in each position.

Read what I wrote instead of making things up.

The removal of the 3 least frequently drawn digits makes a BIG difference.

Insofar as me having something of value to share.......this thread has 180,660 views as of today.

How many views does your thread have?

If you don’t like what I have to say - don’t read this thread

Amazing; you have made 3 posts and you already think you are a Pick 3 expert!

With all due respect, your answer above is laufable.

I was not referring to the lines, yes you have 7 lines.

I am talking about the digits.

Your RB7 box, contains all 10 DIGITS for pick 3.

Therefore your results is to be expected. But it is not scientific.

I can make up a RB7 box of mine own, randomly. And if it contains all 10 digits I will get hits.

Tampa, Fl
                  United States
                  Member #81892
                  November 1, 2009
                  55 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:53 am - IP Logged

I agree with grwurston. My humble advice to aaa, get a grip on your tecniques, distill it down, and deal with the essence.

Are you developing this as we go along? Or simply all you have said is part of your complex tecnique ?

OR ARE YOU NOT BEING HONEST ?

Guys,  It's a trail and error system...  As you can tell he's developing thru trial and error better ways on increasing a better way to predict numbers.

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                    New York
                    United States
                    Member #108469
                    March 26, 2011
                    4011 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2011, 9:27 am - IP Logged

This system works.  You have to understand that this is an old way that elders use to call workouts.  Years ago elders use to get together and use many techniques to hit.  With this system I hit several times by analyzing the probability. I just started using this and I use it as a way to work out numbers that will play along with other ideas from this site.  This is a game of chance. If you do not study statistic, it will not work for you. If you do not like this system. there are other ways by others in other forums.  There is no definite in probabilities.  I studied the laws of Probabilities and Aa has a very good system.  He can not give you an exact, because a system can change at any given time.  Believe me I am an elder from the old school and learned alot from my elders.  You have to remember the games are ran by the states computers, Aa does not control their changes.  This is a game of chance.  I hit the 1880 in Win4 boxed .50 5x and won $1000.00.  Day before yesterday I won $40 boxed when I play 189. I use this system as a reference.  I hit many other times since using this system. You have to  observe and watch and study the systems. Don't rush to play, see if it will work for you before you spend. Wish you the best and be patient.

New York
                      United States
                      Member #108469
                      March 26, 2011
                      4011 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2011, 9:38 am - IP Logged

For two days try 735, 375, 1207 for NY from the index and reference  A few #s can be manageable.  If it does not hit you will not lose a lot.  If and when you hit then try a few more.  It can work but you have to put your  time and effort too.

ladymax69's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
                        HAMPTON, VA
                        United States
                        Member #109543
                        April 15, 2011
                        190 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2011, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Hello aanewyork,

I've been reading your post for a few days now, and have tried to put together a RB for my state which is Virginia. I would like to know if I have done it correctly.

3 0 1

0 2 4 

2 3 8

6 4 1

I would like to add that with this RB, I have hit the pick 3, three times this week.

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                          harvard,il
                          United States
                          Member #96756
                          September 4, 2010
                          2452 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2011, 10:52 am - IP Logged

For two days try 735, 375, 1207 for NY from the index and reference  A few #s can be manageable.  If it does not hit you will not lose a lot.  If and when you hit then try a few more.  It can work but you have to put your  time and effort too.

i don't doubt the system works.its good to learn more every day.it's compliated. its picking 3 #s out of a 1000.you just have to pick the right 3#.no one says you have to use every thing aa  teaches. it just  what works for you. if you get any hits fine. if you don't well at least you learned something for tomorrow.  hope i cleared my thoughts about this system

rick

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

New York
                            United States
                            Member #108469
                            March 26, 2011
                            4011 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I studied Aa's reference in the 12 Draw reference he layed out for us in it it have 170 and under there is a 2.  I placed it as 1702.  I felt it woluld come as 1207. Whenever I play I usually play that # and add two others to play such as 1270 or 1271 or 1272. You really have toplay with the #s a little bit and do not have to spend a lot.  If you look at his grid,  it have 865.  If you analyze from past #, where the hits were coming from, you will hit.  As i said , this is a good system.  I believe for Aa to take time to help people is great.  I remember  back before there was a NYS lottery game, people use to play street #s.  Many people used many systems, such as Ching Chow #s from the daily newspaper, play with one up and one down, dreams etc.(as you see in other forums) and hit.  Many systems in these forums, some are old school and some are new because of new technology.  I usually do the reference workout at night by hand when it is quiet and I use Aa's system.  I do have an eye disability so I take my time and do make hits.

New York
                              United States
                              Member #108469
                              March 26, 2011
                              4011 Posts
                              Posted: April 17, 2011, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for you time to help others, you are a blessing!

Page 116 of 136