Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STRAIGHT System for Pick 3

Topic closed. 2034 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JMaxMan.

Page 34 of 136
PrintE-mailLink
lcboehm's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #25972
November 13, 2005
9 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2011, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

So now you have 3 of my systems; the RB, the Game Index, and the RUNDOWN.

They are meant to be used together.

The Ultimate System is the intelligent use of several systems. 

Thank you for sharing!

This is 26 pairs left starting with yesterday draws for Texas.

00   11   22  33  44  56  67  77  88
 02  12   25  36  45  68  78  89
 04  16   26  38  46  79
 07  27  49

Today's mid draws was 985. Pair 89 is now crossed off the list.

United States
    Member #94359
    July 18, 2010
    226 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2011, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pick4lvr11,

Care to share how to update the excel sheet on a daily basis.

Thank You!

girl

United States
      Member #9763
      December 20, 2004
      2267 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2011, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for sharing!

This is 26 pairs left starting with yesterday draws for Texas.

00   11   22  33  44  56  67  77  88
       02  12   25  36  45  68  78  89
       04  16   26  38  46  79
       07  27  49

Today's mid draws was 985. Pair 89 is now crossed off the list.

Very nice Icboehm.

Now what you do is compare those pairs with the numbers on both your RB and the Game Index and look for connections.

All 3 systems are meant to support each other.

By using all 3 systems you will be able to pin down exactly what digit or digits will hit next.

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1706 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2011, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I have been back testing AA2NewYork's system in North & South Carolina, and I have discovered that using a COLD BOX 9, COLD REFERENCE BOX, and COLD GAME INDEX sometimes works better than using the HOT numbers for these charts. 

Rather than using the numbers that hit most often [Hot] numbers to create the Box 9, RB, and Game Index, follow Anthony's instructions as indicated, but use the numbers that have hit least [Cold] insteadIn North & South Carolina, using the COLD numbers sometimes seems to produce better results. 

Also, I backtested using the previous week's drawings to predict the current or test week's drawings, i.e. I used the most previous 14 drawings (or 13 drawings if your state only has 1 drawing on Sunday), rather than 20 drawings. 

I used One Cold Box 9, One Cold Reference Box, and One Cold Game Index, to forcast for the next test week, rather than creating a new reference box every 2 days. In NC you can actually carry the Cold RB and Cold Game Index over for more than 1 week, if you want to, and still get hits.

If you prefer to play by PAIRS [adding digits 1 - 9], in backtesting NC & SC, the pairs in the Cold Game Index were HOT for the next forcasted test week.

Thus, sometimes it's necessary to modify a system to suit the trends in a particular state, once you figure out what those trends are, because every state is different.

United States
          Member #103054
          December 29, 2010
          69 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2011, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks AA for sharing.  I will put these to the test.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4878 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2011, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Question; when you get down to 10 pairs, if some of the last 10 pairs match up with whats in the R.B. and the game index, can you keep using the remaining pairs or should you always re-do it when you get to 10 pairs?

United States
              Member #9763
              December 20, 2004
              2267 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2011, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

I have been back testing AA2NewYork's system in North & South Carolina, and I have discovered that using a COLD BOX 9, COLD REFERENCE BOX, and COLD GAME INDEX sometimes works better than using the HOT numbers for these charts. 

Rather than using the numbers that hit most often [Hot] numbers to create the Box 9, RB, and Game Index, follow Anthony's instructions as indicated, but use the numbers that have hit least [Cold] insteadIn North & South Carolina, using the COLD numbers sometimes seems to produce better results. 

Also, I backtested using the previous week's drawings to predict the current or test week's drawings, i.e. I used the most previous 14 drawings (or 13 drawings if your state only has 1 drawing on Sunday), rather than 20 drawings. 

I used One Cold Box 9, One Cold Reference Box, and One Cold Game Index, to forcast for the next test week, rather than creating a new reference box every 2 days. In NC you can actually carry the Cold RB and Cold Game Index over for more than 1 week, if you want to, and still get hits.

If you prefer to play by PAIRS [adding digits 1 - 9], in backtesting NC & SC, the pairs in the Cold Game Index were HOT for the next forcasted test week.

Thus, sometimes it's necessary to modify a system to suit the trends in a particular state, once you figure out what those trends are, because every state is different.

I like your approach.

You are taking my basic ideas and playing around with them and seeing what works best in your own particular state. That is smart.

Ultimately the BEST system is YOUR own system.....one that you have created yourself and that you feel comfortable with.

Nice Job.

United States
                Member #9763
                December 20, 2004
                2267 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2011, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Question; when you get down to 10 pairs, if some of the last 10 pairs match up with whats in the R.B. and the game index, can you keep using the remaining pairs or should you always re-do it when you get to 10 pairs?

The last 10 pairs are "SUPER overdue"...so if you see them on the RB or index, that is another sign that they are about to hit.

A good strategy is to write them down and keep them somewhere so you can look at them (just in case they show up on the RB or index within a day or two...or longer).

If you dont do that, they will "get lost" in the new set of new 27 pairs when you repeat the process again.

pick4lvr11's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                  Midlothian VA/Play online all
                  United States
                  Member #101773
                  December 8, 2010
                  80 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

How to update the draws on excel:

Copy the cells that you want to move... like c2 to c9....that will be about 8 cells (Copy-click on right mouse)...delete the cells that you dont need.... make sure ya click (select) and Paste Special... the old info will be moved down and you type new draw on new cell instead of starting over...make sure its 8 cells to match when pasting... I hope I explain it clearly :)

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                    harvard,il
                    United States
                    Member #96756
                    September 4, 2010
                    2463 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2011, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

How to update the draws on excel:

Copy the cells that you want to move... like c2 to c9....that will be about 8 cells (Copy-click on right mouse)...delete the cells that you dont need.... make sure ya click (select) and Paste Special... the old info will be moved down and you type new draw on new cell instead of starting over...make sure its 8 cells to match when pasting... I hope I explain it clearly :)

i was hoping for a better explanation but so far this is what i have gotten. still don't understand. but now i have down loaded it and got my il. #s in but  the boxes don't auto matically  change like they should. still have to type in 3s. confused as h.

rick

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

United States
                      Member #9763
                      December 20, 2004
                      2267 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2011, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Breaks

A Break is an interruption in the natural sequence of the numbers.

I just saw a great example of a Break in New York.

The two numbers that hit New York today represent a Break.

Here is the RB for Feb 23:

However, the two numbers that hit NY today are 998 and 699; two numbers NOT represented in the RB. (However, the digit 9 is in the index for NY this week.)

Breaks are created by DUE digits or pairs.

This particular Break was caused by the due pair 99. Pair 99 came in strong today, hitting two times back to back. It was making up for not hitting in a while.

During a Break, the numbers that hit will NOT be the numbers that the RB tells you should be hitting.

After a Break the numbers go back to their “natural sequence.”

Remember that when you think that the RB “is not working”…..the numbers are just experiencing a temporary Break.

moremoney04's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                        CLINTON NC
                        United States
                        Member #9774
                        December 20, 2004
                        66 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2011, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

after you make your rb how do you go about picking the numbers to playWhat?

United States
                          Member #9763
                          December 20, 2004
                          2267 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2011, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

after you make your rb how do you go about picking the numbers to playWhat?

Cross reference the numbers in the RB with the index and the due pairs to narrow down your list.

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                            harvard,il
                            United States
                            Member #96756
                            September 4, 2010
                            2463 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2011, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

i was hoping for a better explanation but so far this is what i have gotten. still don't understand. but now i have down loaded it and got my il. #s in but  the boxes don't auto matically  change like they should. still have to type in 3s. confused as h.

rick

any one else have trouble with there computer slowing down lately? i used to have a fast  sa h . lately it is getting slower by the day. don"t know why?

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

United States
                              Member #9763
                              December 20, 2004
                              2267 Posts
                              Posted: February 24, 2011, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Breaks

A Break is an interruption in the natural sequence of the numbers.

I just saw a great example of a Break in New York.

The two numbers that hit New York today represent a Break.

Here is the RB for Feb 23:

However, the two numbers that hit NY today are 998 and 699; two numbers NOT represented in the RB. (However, the digit 9 is in the index for NY this week.)

Breaks are created by DUE digits or pairs.

This particular Break was caused by the due pair 99. Pair 99 came in strong today, hitting two times back to back. It was making up for not hitting in a while.

During a Break, the numbers that hit will NOT be the numbers that the RB tells you should be hitting.

After a Break the numbers go back to their “natural sequence.”

Remember that when you think that the RB “is not working”…..the numbers are just experiencing a temporary Break.

Breaks are what make playing Pick 3 and Pick 4 so frustrating.

You will tend to experience a Break in the sequence of numbers when you LEAST expect it.

Page 34 of 136