Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STRAIGHT System for Pick 3

Topic closed. 2034 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JMaxMan.

Page 36 of 136
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #103600
January 4, 2011
3994 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2011, 5:42 am - IP Logged

Breaks

A Break is an interruption in the natural sequence of the numbers.

I just saw a great example of a Break in New York.

The two numbers that hit New York today represent a Break.

Here is the RB for Feb 23:

However, the two numbers that hit NY today are 998 and 699; two numbers NOT represented in the RB. (However, the digit 9 is in the index for NY this week.)

Breaks are created by DUE digits or pairs.

This particular Break was caused by the due pair 99. Pair 99 came in strong today, hitting two times back to back. It was making up for not hitting in a while.

During a Break, the numbers that hit will NOT be the numbers that the RB tells you should be hitting.

After a Break the numbers go back to their “natural sequence.”

Remember that when you think that the RB “is not working”…..the numbers are just experiencing a temporary Break.

In following AA's systems postings, I have been impressed by its reported success in multiple states (I play in NY; it has been successful here as AA has tracked). We have to remember, however, that expecting this, or any system (group of systems) to work very frequently is unrealistic. Don't get frustrated- sometimes the numbers do their own thing. Seemingly what this group of systems, ways to analyze the draws- whatever you want to call it- does is markedly improve your chances for success. If you hit several times in several weeks you are probably doing much better than you were prior to doing a more thorough analysis of the number patterns. Obviously, if the system(s) you are using also happens to produce a number of numbers that are among your pets, it may be time to bet a little heavier and reap a worthwhile payoff. Thanks for posting and explaining AA.

Yugort's avatar - bee

Philippines
    Member #64341
    August 25, 2008
    112 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2011, 7:15 am - IP Logged

I got 1 straight  hit yesterday, the 2nd  time I tried the system. One box hit the first try a day before.

Yugort

passoussou's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
      FL
      United States
      Member #93965
      July 11, 2010
      451 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2011, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Good morning yugort could show me how to do it for today for new-york. im trying but i get confuse little bit. Please help me.

Yugort's avatar - bee

Philippines
        Member #64341
        August 25, 2008
        112 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2011, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Ihave the pick 3 results for the Philippines January and Feb 2011. I made a count for the first position, the second position and the third position of all the results by tallying them on a piece of paper. Then I picked the top 4 for all the three positions and place them in the Ref box and bet straight onyl . That is why when it hit boxed immediately ,I missed it.

Sorry I do not have results for New York.

Yugort

passoussou's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
          FL
          United States
          Member #93965
          July 11, 2010
          451 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2011, 7:43 am - IP Logged

ok no problem . i trying still thanks for your help

malaybalay
            Philippines
            Member #106123
            February 12, 2011
            9 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2011, 8:07 am - IP Logged

hi yogurt!!! can you please post your work out for the pick 3 results for the philippines especially february 2011. thanks a lot.

marie

United States
              Member #9763
              December 20, 2004
              2267 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2011, 10:42 am - IP Logged

The Xbox

Different things work in different states.

The RB does not seem to work too well in certain states.

If you are in one of those states where the RB does not work so well or where the numbers mostly hit in box form, try this box. I call it the Xbox.

What does the X in the Xbox mean? Think of your To Do list. What do you do after you completed something on that list? You put a big X on it. You cross it off your list. You eliminate it with a big X over it. 

So the X means elimination or reduction.

With this box you eliminate the digits you already used.

(This is basically my old Box 27 but I think the Xbox is a better name for it).

And you only use the top 3 digits, so this box is shorter than the RB.

You start off the Xbox the same way you start the RB; you look for the 3 digits that hit the most in the 1st position. Your box can look like this at this point:

This means that when you work on the 2nd position, you will automatically eliminate digits 7, 9, and 1 because you already used them in position 1. You cross them off your list (that is what the X means).

Now you look for the top 3 digits in position 2. What you will find is that the top digits now will usually repeat only two times. In this particular case the 2, 3, and 5 all hit twice so you arrange them from lowest (2) to highest (5):

When you get to the 3rd position you would automatically eliminate digits 7, 9, 1, and 2, 3, and 5 since they were already used in the 1st and 2nd positions.

In the 3rd position, the only digits left are 8, 0, and 6 (4 did not hit in the 3rd position in this case). The 8 hit twice so it goes on top and the 0 and 6 hit once. 0 goes over the 6 because it is the lowest of the two.

This system is great for singles. It won’t work for doubles. And in other for it to work the 7, 9, or 1 must hit in the 1st position for you to get a straight hit.

This system works for Pick 4 as well if you want to back test it.

So if the RB is not working so well in your state try this type of box and see if you get better results.

United States
                Member #9763
                December 20, 2004
                2267 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2011, 10:57 am - IP Logged

In following AA's systems postings, I have been impressed by its reported success in multiple states (I play in NY; it has been successful here as AA has tracked). We have to remember, however, that expecting this, or any system (group of systems) to work very frequently is unrealistic. Don't get frustrated- sometimes the numbers do their own thing. Seemingly what this group of systems, ways to analyze the draws- whatever you want to call it- does is markedly improve your chances for success. If you hit several times in several weeks you are probably doing much better than you were prior to doing a more thorough analysis of the number patterns. Obviously, if the system(s) you are using also happens to produce a number of numbers that are among your pets, it may be time to bet a little heavier and reap a worthwhile payoff. Thanks for posting and explaining AA.

You are welcome Long Odds.

The trick is to see the game from diiferent angles.

The RB is one angle. The index is another angle, and the pairs is another angle. The Xbox (see my last post) is yet another angle to look at the game from.

The point is never to rely too much on any ONE system because every system has a blind side.

By approaching the game from all these different angles we will be able to see the BIG picture; its like being on top of the Empire State building and looking at the people and traffic below. From this high vantage point it becomes much easier to see patterns and relationships between the digits.

This broad view improves our  chances of predicting the right set of numbes that will hit next.

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2011, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Please post or send me by private message the last 10 Straight hit formulas you got from the RB. These should be formulas based on numbers that hit 1 to 7 days after the creation of the RB.

A

E

J

B

F

K

C

G

L

D

H

M

These should be standard formulas moving from left to right.

Examples of standard formulas would be AFJ, BGJ or DEK.

I am working on something BIG that will benefit EVERYBODY here  but I need more data before I can make it work.

Things are about to get interesting!  $$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Red Zone

AE 
                  B   

The formulas you post or send me by private message can include any hits in the upper left hand corner of the box which includes letters A, E, and B.

I call this the Red Zone of the RB.

MANY hits come from this corner, usually with formulas ABE or AEB. 

You can include any hits in your list that include these 3 letters. 

United States
                    Member #9763
                    December 20, 2004
                    2267 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2011, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

New York -  Feb 23

401 STRAIGHT

United States
                      Member #9763
                      December 20, 2004
                      2267 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2011, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Breaks

A Break is an interruption in the natural sequence of the numbers.

I just saw a great example of a Break in New York.

The two numbers that hit New York today represent a Break.

Here is the RB for Feb 23:

However, the two numbers that hit NY today are 998 and 699; two numbers NOT represented in the RB. (However, the digit 9 is in the index for NY this week.)

Breaks are created by DUE digits or pairs.

This particular Break was caused by the due pair 99. Pair 99 came in strong today, hitting two times back to back. It was making up for not hitting in a while.

During a Break, the numbers that hit will NOT be the numbers that the RB tells you should be hitting.

After a Break the numbers go back to their “natural sequence.”

Remember that when you think that the RB “is not working”…..the numbers are just experiencing a temporary Break.

So the Break or interruption of the natural sequence of the numbers only lasted 2 draws in New York (998 and 699).

The game is now "back to normal" and the numbers that SHOULD be hitting are hitting now.

The numbers that should be hitting are always reflected in the RB because it lists the hottest digits by position.

401 is one of those numbers that should be hitting and it just hit New York.......STRAIGHT of course.

United States
                        Member #9763
                        December 20, 2004
                        2267 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2011, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

New York -  Feb 23

401 = DFK

This is a very common formula.

Whenever a number starts from D, the second letter tends to be E, F, or G.

And the 3rd letter tends to be J, K, or L.

Meaning; the 2nd and 3rd dights will be HIGHER up on the RB when the 1st digit is on location D.

Low (D)-(High; E,F, or G)-High (J,K, or L)

A

E

J

B

F

K

C

G

L

D

H

M

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                          OHIO
                          United States
                          Member #5328
                          June 30, 2004
                          1284 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2011, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

hi AA!

thanks for your commitment to this posting...over 22 pages  and counting! I will try the Xbox for ohio..
                          on the Ohio thread the game index is being posted and with excellent results...thanks again :)

have a great winning day!

United States
                            Member #9763
                            December 20, 2004
                            2267 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2011, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

hi AA!

thanks for your commitment to this posting...over 22 pages  and counting! I will try the Xbox for ohio..
                            on the Ohio thread the game index is being posted and with excellent results...thanks again :)

You are welcome.

I should drop by the Ohio thread one of these days then.

oh438's avatar - dragon1
                              youngstown, ohio
                              United States
                              Member #80604
                              September 30, 2009
                              4229 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2011, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

the Game index was 2 for 2 in Ohio today. 2.24.11

2 6 8

1 3 7

761 midday and 318 evening.

The Game index continues to be strong in Ohio using 2.24.11 game index has now hit three drawings in a row.

2 6 8

1 3 7

Ohio midday 712 -  2.25.11

Page 36 of 136