Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STRAIGHT System for Pick 3

Topic closed. 2034 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JMaxMan.

Page 56 of 136
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9763
December 20, 2004
2267 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

What I Learned Tonight from my Journal

I talked earlier about keeping a journal and looking for patterns. I am now going to give you a real world example of what that means.

744 just hit NY and I am not surprised.

I teach those I coach something I call Lineup 55 where you take all the 55 pairs and line them up from the most recent (the top pair) to the coldest pair (the one all the way at the bottom). It just so happens that pair 28 was all the way at the bottom when I did the lineup on Saturday Feb 26. Pair 28 hit today in the midday drawing as 821.

The pair just above the 28 was 44; a double that has not hit in a very long time. That double hit with the coldest digit in the first position; 7 (the last time a 7xx hit was on Feb 18: 723).

So the coldest double hit lined up with the coldest digit in the first position = 744.

Now what is interesting is that number is the mirror of 477, a number I saw in two recent RBs:

9333/1
0383/2

Lesson; a due double or its mirror will hit shortly after it shows up in recent RBs....especially if its made up of a due double and due first digit. 

An even BIGGER lesson; as long as you learn something from the last drawing you ACTUALLY succeeded.

“Success” playing Pick 3 is not a matter of getting a straight or box hit; if you LEARNED something, anything at all, you have actually succeeded because in Pick 3, just like in everything else in life, Knowledge is Power.

The more you learn about the game, the more successful you are and the more hits you will get in the future.

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
    harvard,il
    United States
    Member #96756
    September 4, 2010
    2543 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2011, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

What I Learned Tonight from my Journal

I talked earlier about keeping a journal and looking for patterns. I am now going to give you a real world example of what that means.

744 just hit NY and I am not surprised.

I teach those I coach something I call Lineup 55 where you take all the 55 pairs and line them up from the most recent (the top pair) to the coldest pair (the one all the way at the bottom). It just so happens that pair 28 was all the way at the bottom when I did the lineup on Saturday Feb 26. Pair 28 hit today in the midday drawing as 821.

The pair just above the 28 was 44; a double that has not hit in a very long time. That double hit with the coldest digit in the first position; 7 (the last time a 7xx hit was on Feb 18: 723).

So the coldest double hit lined up with the coldest digit in the first position = 744.

Now what is interesting is that number is the mirror of 477, a number I saw in two recent RBs:

9333/1
    0383/2

Lesson; a due double or its mirror will hit shortly after it shows up in recent RBs....especially if its made up of a due double and due first digit. 

An even BIGGER lesson; as long as you learn something from the last drawing you ACTUALLY succeeded.

“Success” playing Pick 3 is not a matter of getting a straight or box hit; if you LEARNED something, anything at all, you have actually succeeded because in Pick 3, just like in everything else in life, Knowledge is Power.

The more you learn about the game, the more successful you are and the more hits you will get in the future.

oh boy! some more learning. got to love it. i love the pair system.  still learning from the  front pair system. nearly went broke; but i learned something and every day i learn more some day i will be rich.thanks for all you do to make this system great. i really enjoy it

rick

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

harvard,il
      United States
      Member #96756
      September 4, 2010
      2543 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2011, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

what is a mirror got to do with it? rick

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
        Wyncote,Pa
        United States
        Member #3206
        January 3, 2004
        61354 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

He means

477 think 447

or 229 think 992 or 299

005 think 550 or 055 etc.

United States
          Member #9763
          December 20, 2004
          2267 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2011, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

New York - Good for Saturday 3-5

harvard,il
            United States
            Member #96756
            September 4, 2010
            2543 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2011, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

ok i see

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
              Nebraska
              United States
              Member #72306
              March 15, 2009
              289 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi AANY , Glad to see  you're back , boy that danish & coffee looked yummy !.

Just read your post about journal & lineup 55 and when I got to the part about the mirror number it sort of confused me since I learned about mirror numbers here on LP as being an addition or subtraction of 5 from any number from 0 to 9 .......

example ,

0 = 5

1= 6

2= 7 etc etc on down

so I cannot understand how you get a mirror of 744 from 477 ? is this something new ?

here's a link to mirror numbers  ( Todd , I wasn't sure how to add a link so I typed it , hope I not in deep doo doo )      if it don't work just copy & paste to ur browser folks

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/174259

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

foxy lady's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
                Raleigh, NC
                United States
                Member #75610
                June 7, 2009
                58034 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2011, 10:33 am - IP Logged

NORTH CAROLINA

RB FOR 3/5 MID

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2011, 10:59 am - IP Logged

You can do the Index Every Day

I did a lot of thinking after that 744 hit last night.

I think that it would be better to do an index every day instead of looking at the calendar to see what day of the day it is and I will explain why.

You can do an index every day because one or more digits in the index can change from one day to the next.  However, I learned last night that you have to keep an eye on BOTH the new and old index because the 744 that hit NY last night was in the previous index.

This is the index I did on Saturday night which had the 744:

This is the new index I did on Wednesday night….which only had one difference; the 7 became an 8. The 744 was NOT on this new index:

Therefore, you can do an index EVERYDAY (just like the RB) just to see which digits change. The index tends to stay the same most of the time so on most days the index you come up with will be exactly like the one you did the previous day. So the important thing is this: when the index changes keep an eye on the previous index because it may have one or two hits before it goes completely cold…which is what happened last night in NY; the 744 came from the previous index.

I know I keep changing things around but now you see how I got good at this; I am always willing to change things around and improve my system based on what it’s happening in the real world. I never hold onto my little theories; I only deal with what is really happening in the game and I change things accordingly.

This way I can “make progress every day.”

MY1STBABY80's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
                    Rocky Mount, NC
                    United States
                    Member #78497
                    August 15, 2009
                    147 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2011, 10:59 am - IP Logged

I'm in NC and I am doing the RB box step by step like the instructions say, but I keep ending up with a different box than other posters. . . what could I possibly be doing wrong? This is the way by box looks:

United States
                      Member #9763
                      December 20, 2004
                      2267 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2011, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I'm in NC and I am doing the RB box step by step like the instructions say, but I keep ending up with a different box than other posters. . . what could I possibly be doing wrong? This is the way by box looks:

The only way two people can have the same RB is if they both start from the same drawing in the same day and they both go back exactly 20 drawings. 

Maybe you are starting from the midday drawing and they started from the evening.

Maybe you started counting back from last night and they started counting back from 2 days ago.

MY1STBABY80's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
                        Rocky Mount, NC
                        United States
                        Member #78497
                        August 15, 2009
                        147 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2011, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the explanation!! I follow the thread everyday & always learn something new!!

United States
                          Member #9763
                          December 20, 2004
                          2267 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2011, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Hi AANY , Glad to see  you're back , boy that danish & coffee looked yummy !.

Just read your post about journal & lineup 55 and when I got to the part about the mirror number it sort of confused me since I learned about mirror numbers here on LP as being an addition or subtraction of 5 from any number from 0 to 9 .......

example ,

0 = 5

1= 6

2= 7 etc etc on down

so I cannot understand how you get a mirror of 744 from 477 ? is this something new ?

here's a link to mirror numbers  ( Todd , I wasn't sure how to add a link so I typed it , hope I not in deep doo doo )      if it don't work just copy & paste to ur browser folks

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/174259

I was not talking about mirror numbers......I was talking about mirror doubles.

The mirror of 477 is 447.

The mirror of 122 is 112.

The mirror of 899 is 889.

United States
                            Member #9763
                            December 20, 2004
                            2267 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the explanation!! I follow the thread everyday & always learn something new!!

That is what we are here to do; to learn something every day.

United States
                              Member #9763
                              December 20, 2004
                              2267 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2011, 11:08 am - IP Logged

He means

477 think 447

or 229 think 992 or 299

005 think 550 or 055 etc.

Thats right.

Page 56 of 136