Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

End of the roll odds?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by shay25.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
Nashville, TN
United States
Member #86739
February 9, 2010
483 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2011, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

i think it is all just random either way. I have bought plenty of 000 and 059 or 014 or whatever the last number happens to be and they still turn out to be losers.

James1 may be correct...i havent seen that many jackpot winning tickets. Plus like someone else said it may depend on the state as far as lotteries putting major jackpots at the first or last of a roll.

I just think this would be too obvious and if it happened all the time then most people would just go for those.

Just thinking of it reminds me of when I was a kid and my friend and i collected   baseball card-style marvel cards and a super rare one was of Spider Man and Venom on a holographic card. he bought a pack from the bottom of a box and got it so the next time I did the same (a week or 2 later) and also got one from the bottom> but not every box had them.

DuBois, PA
    United States
    Member #99108
    October 19, 2010
    8 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2011, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

I was $100 on a number 000 ticket..and ive won a few other times on that number..it was a $5 ticket..ive won quite a few times in the number 50's on 5 dollar tickets too. I havent had much luck with low numbers on 2 or 3 dollar tickets though!