Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tracking numbers (for beginners)

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
pcurtis's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
fayetteville tn
United States
Member #68983
January 3, 2009
1829 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi Sully great thread. I have been playing pick 3 for 2 years now and still in the learning stage.

Will keep an eye on sums and root sums maybe that is my problem Keep up the good work and thanks.

Pcurtis.

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40339 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2011, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Sully great thread. I have been playing pick 3 for 2 years now and still in the learning stage.

Will keep an eye on sums and root sums maybe that is my problem Keep up the good work and thanks.

Pcurtis.

Thank you sweetheart.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40339 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

okay, now that we have some basics, I am going to attempt to put you in my mindset.

First, I play for fun, when I do my workouts it's relaxing to me, do I always win? no ,no no

I f I did I wouldn't have to work, Do I make Mistakes, Oh yes.

My system is basically process of elimination,

tonight when everyone is fast asleep, and I am alone I'll grab all my notepads and sit down to think , what is my idea, I'll use Mich as my example, I am looking for sums, 10-12-17.

( roots 1-3-8 ) could I play them all , yes If my last name was Trump. but It's very expensive to chase numbers that way, here's were past data comes in, I go through the last 2 months of drawings and write down the numbers that have fallen in those sums, just for reference because they can and do come out again. I look at my missing pairs, I look at my chart that shows number position, whats hot and whats due, if I know the number 6 is way overdue thats my starting point, I go to my sums chart and write down all the numbers in those sums with 6.

Thats still alot of numbers, I try to play only 10-15 numbers.If I see 604 has come out twice for sum 10 I throw it out, now I have 136 or 622 to think about but my pairs say I also need 52 or 53...whoa now I include 523.     next page.

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2011, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Laverne, Maddog and Bob,

I invite any veteran player to please join in with any knowledge you would like to share.Cheers

I think the advice I would give after doing numbers for awhile would be this.

1) Learn all you can about the numbers themselves, sums, roots, pairs everything you would find in the inspector three or four about the numbers. All the percentages are there on different makeups of the numbers. 

2) When it comes to a system to select your numbers for play and there are many out there focus on a system that is simple and not to complex.

3) When you find a system that works for you stick with it. The more you search for that ultimate system the more confused you will become on deciding what to play or what system to use.

4) When you find that system that works for you your intuition will become fine tuned to it for selecting your numbers from that system.

WHATT

Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40339 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2011, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

so now I think I need 523, I think to myself, lets see whats been falling, If I see 52 and 53 played with other numbers, then yes I will include it, if I see 23 is all over the place then I might dismiss it,

I do play my numbers different ways, one day I might just play all sum 10 and get lucky, I try to mix it up with different sums, and pairs.

Do I pay attention to odd/even high/low ....slightly, it may determine how I play the number I want to play straight, based on my chart that keeps a count of the numbers movements forward.

when I post in the Michigan forum my first number is always my favorite.

more of my ideas tomarrow, been up since 5 am ...I'm pooped.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20108 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2011, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

I follow the trends of all the numbers and pairs also.

If a certain number is looming very large (over due), I find which number it's mostly paired with and then look for follow up numbers with the pairs. It's a solid way to track numbers, but it doesn't always work.

I try to stay focused and not let set backs bother me, as Jap has said if you find a system that works, stay with it and don't get distracted by other systems. Stay with something that works for you , this way you'll be able to hone in on solid bets... 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

npeart2112's avatar - avatar 3707.gif
              Trenton, MI
              United States
              Member #105892
              February 8, 2011
              63 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2011, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Sully,

thats the best advice you could give to beginners. My hats off to you Lady for sharing that with them..      Good Karma....!

Wow, with a name like Sully, I did not expect a lady. I always did learn more from lady teachers! Thanks for the lessons, it is a lot to take in. I can see where data collection makes it sink in. I started last night!

Thanks, Eric

Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40339 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2011, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Today Iam going to start with some big Thank you's

Tiparker119 , addai1516, Givefive, Jani Norman , Hopingtowinbig , Laverne Maloney, Cajunwin4,

Grwurston , Npeart2112 , Maddog , CutlassBob, PCurtis, and Jap69.

Thank you !

Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40339 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2011, 9:35 am - IP Logged

I want to clatify, something on the sums, when I said I wouldn't chase 002 everyday my reason is there are only 6 numbers that add up to 2 -011 101 110 002 020 200 , if I were looking for sum 2 and these numbers were way over due , I would consider them,

The reason more numbers that add up to 13 come out more is because there are more of them,

002 has just the same chance as 319.

sum 13 has 15 boxed combos and 90 straights ....in fact 002 and 319 might fall 3 times each in a year.

next up more on pairs I got to do some research of my own. be patient..

tiparker119's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                    TyKi
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #80456
                    September 27, 2009
                    92 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2011, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Sully.....you are welcome.....I am studying all your postings on TRACKING NUMBERS for beginners and hope to one day be as good as you...!!!

"Those  Who  Bring  SunShine  To  The Lives  Of  Others.....Cannot  Keep  It  From  Themselves"

Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      40339 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2011, 10:56 am - IP Logged

okay more on pairs, I used to drive myself crazy with tracking front and back pairs...not anymore, I just look at pairs,

we have a couple nifty tools here, the inspect 3 , deflate 3 and search past results,

I have a sheet of paper with 00-99 when the pairs come out I circle them and everytime they come out again I make a check mark, its just an easy visual reference for me.

right now in Mich for february we are missing 02,03,35,38,55,67,68,78

this is another starting point, an idea.. I'll use 35 as my example, I went to results scrolled down to united states, slide over to your states and go to pick 3 mid or even, where ever you chose to start, the number 9 in mich seems to want to warm up again I am looking for sum 17 root 8 and now I have a number that fits,

so next I use the inspect 3 midday for the last year and look at the 53 pairs, I notice 351 is not there I just jot that down as a missing midday number, I jot down notes all the time for future reference, 351 has no bearing on what I'm looking for today, just an observance.

now on to evening inspect 3 over the last year, I now know the 539 combos fell 4 times last year, but when did they fall...

on to the next tool in the same place you'll see search results...love it

plug in your number and then you can choose your options, I went with boxed, then you can choose your date range I chose 7 years to present,

the last time it fell was in dec 2010, not to long ago, I also see that it fell 395,593 539 953 last year.

I am not seeing 935 or 359, I like 9 in the first position and 5 in the last so hence 935 is my pick. it's not my favorite of the day so I 'll just box it.

This is not how I pick my numbers this is just a research tool I use to get a feel for a number I already chose based on pair and sum criteria.

the 59 pair only fell once in feb, so to me it's a good number.

got to run errands...be back

Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40339 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2011, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Sully.....you are welcome.....I am studying all your postings on TRACKING NUMBERS for beginners and hope to one day be as good as you...!!!

Thank you for the nice compliment, really I am far from being the best, their are people here who amaze me everyday top of my list are posters Like Jack-c , Blackapple,  Laverne Maloney ,Calabs , Lucky, Jonnybgood07,Wheeler , Hosni, Karamu, at this very moment I am using the chart from aanewyorks thread .

I hope to get better in my own state, I go in streaks, somehow I lose my consistancy and go cold,

I hope you can enjoy tracking and picking numbers, I really like it.

I also enjoy backtesting, someone will pop up with a new system and I jump right in to try it out.

good luck to you and I hope you have many Happy Winnings.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #6
                          November 4, 2001
                          8790 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

This is something that I used years ago to learn numbers. It was one of my first observation tools I used. It is following the flow of digits that are drawn. I used to purchase a weekly lottery mag in N.Y. called the N.Y. lottery News. They had a chart different than this but the same principle.

I modified the idea a little to fit how I track numbers ascending order and exact in groups.

I have our 10 digits separated in groups of two ascending order. I assigned a letter to each group of digits.

Just something to learn how the numbers flow. It can be used to make sets of numbers if you wish using the letters.

c
                          o
                          d
                          e___lott #

A___0-1
                          B___2-3
                          C___4-5
                          D___6-7
                          E___8-9

A       B       C        D      E
                          0 1 / 2 3 / 4 5 / 6 7 / 8 9

Nebraska

Midday

______________________A___B___C___D___E

Thu,   Feb 24, 2011  6-6-5   0 1 / 2 3 / 4 5 / 6 7 / 8 9    DDC
                          Wed,  Feb 23, 2011  0-2-0   0 1 / 2 3 / 4 5 / 6 7 / 8 9    ABA
                          Tue,   Feb 22, 2011  1-2-2   0 1 / 2 3 / 4 5 / 6 7 / 8 9    ABB
                          Mon,  Feb 21, 2011  1-7-2    0 1 / 2 3 / 4 5 / 6 7 / 8 9   ADB
                          Sat,    Feb 19, 2011  5-6-1   0 1 / 2 3 / 4 5 / 6 7 / 8 9   CDA
                          Fri,     Feb 18, 2011  3-3-4   0 1 / 2 3 / 4 5 / 6 7 / 8 9   BBC
                          Thu,   Feb 17, 2011  6-7-2    0 1 / 2 3 / 4 5 / 6 7 / 8 9   DDB
                          Wed, Feb 16, 2011  4-2-8    0 1 / 2 3 / 4 5 / 6 7 / 8 9   CBE
                          Tue,  Feb 15, 2011  0-7-2     0 1 / 2 3 / 4 5 / 6 7 / 8 9   ADB
                          Mon, Feb 14, 2011  3-4-0     0 1 / 2 3 / 4 5 / 6 7 / 8 9   BCA

For Nebraska I would be checking the draw history on what the longest skip was between the 8 or 9 being drawn.

?

?

WHATT

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                            Nebraska
                            United States
                            Member #72306
                            March 15, 2009
                            289 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2011, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jap, where can  I find a chart that will show me a draw history of the skips for all numbers please ? Thanks

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2011, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jap, where can  I find a chart that will show me a draw history of the skips for all numbers please ? Thanks

Hi,

The only place I know of would be a lottery software program that shows the skip data.

Otherwise you would need to pull a lot of past draw history and manualy count the skips between a number being drawn. If you have an excell program you could program it to do it.

To give an idea based on my S.C. the hit interval of either the 8 or 9 being drawn has an avg hit frequency of 2.07 draws. With about 3 rare occurances of going over 10 draws for either the 8 or 9 not being drawn.

WHATT