Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What does it take to be a consistant winner of pick 3 or larger lottery games?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by garyo1954.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #45802
August 28, 2006
335 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2011, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I have been a member of the Lottery Post for several years now and I have yet to find what I consider a consistent winning process or system.  Maybe my definition of consistent winning system is the problem.  I have found that more often than not just plain logic is the best helper and has provided the win though small, a win. 

I guess after all this time I agree with many who post here that there are no free lunches.  Meaning if you have a winning system why would you want to post it at all?  Why not keep the winning streak secret and reap the benefits.

I would be interested to know if you agree with my premise or think that there are some good samaritans that want other folks to have some luck at the brass ring.

Finally, what is your definition of consistent winning, IE, how much, how often, etc.

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
    BRONX N.Y.10459
    United States
    Member #86575
    February 6, 2010
    1058 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2011, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi floridian;  some people love money ,and some believe in helping  L.P.F.This is a

a member ship we are free and we pay for advice.

The only thing i can say    aanewyork, he have good systems .He need  to  write  a  book.

United States
      Member #9763
      December 20, 2004
      2267 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2011, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi floridian;  some people love money ,and some believe in helping  L.P.F.This is a

a member ship we are free and we pay for advice.

The only thing i can say    aanewyork, he have good systems .He need  to  write  a  book.

Thanks ESR54..........

I intend to do just that in the near future.

United States
        Member #9763
        December 20, 2004
        2267 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

I have been a member of the Lottery Post for several years now and I have yet to find what I consider a consistent winning process or system.  Maybe my definition of consistent winning system is the problem.  I have found that more often than not just plain logic is the best helper and has provided the win though small, a win. 

I guess after all this time I agree with many who post here that there are no free lunches.  Meaning if you have a winning system why would you want to post it at all?  Why not keep the winning streak secret and reap the benefits.

I would be interested to know if you agree with my premise or think that there are some good samaritans that want other folks to have some luck at the brass ring.

Finally, what is your definition of consistent winning, IE, how much, how often, etc.

There is no SINGLE system that will work every time Floridian.

I suggest you check out my thread to see how I combine different systems to generate hits on a consistent basis....including hitting the 401 STRAIGHT that just hit NY a few hours ago. 

The Ultimate System is really the intelligent use of several systems that support each other.

No system stays hot for long; by using several systems you will have a back up plan when any one system goes cold on you.

Check out my thread and pay particular attention to the Reference box (page 1), the Game Index (page 24), and the Rundown system (pages 32 and 33). I just added a new system; the Xbox (page 36).

Feel free to post on the thread or send me a private message if you have any questions.

Check out how I break down the 4-0-1 on the Reference Box:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227727/36

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10354 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2011, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

floridian,

....Meaning if you have a winning system why would you want to post it at all?  Why not keep the winning streak secret and reap the benefits.

Let's say that someone did have a winning system and posted it. What's not to say that someone here, or even a lurker or simply a guest wouldn't claim it as their own and market it? "Parrots" never tell you who said what they are saying, they just mimic something they've heard.

Just something to consider.

As for consistent winning, I'd say that is simply collecting more in payouts than you spent on tickets. Somone who plays a number for $1 boxed or straight boxed and collects $40 let's says is a winner, Someone who spends $160 and "wins" $60 is not.

Of course, someone who hits a jackpot is a winner, unless they've spent more than that trying to hit it. But if that's the case they probably didn't really need the jackpot.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

FL
            United States
            Member #93841
            July 8, 2010
            576 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

floridian,

....Meaning if you have a winning system why would you want to post it at all?  Why not keep the winning streak secret and reap the benefits.

Let's say that someone did have a winning system and posted it. What's not to say that someone here, or even a lurker or simply a guest wouldn't claim it as their own and market it? "Parrots" never tell you who said what they are saying, they just mimic something they've heard.

Just something to consider.

As for consistent winning, I'd say that is simply collecting more in payouts than you spent on tickets. Somone who plays a number for $1 boxed or straight boxed and collects $40 let's says is a winner, Someone who spends $160 and "wins" $60 is not.

Of course, someone who hits a jackpot is a winner, unless they've spent more than that trying to hit it. But if that's the case they probably didn't really need the jackpot.

A winner is a person making a profit even if it's $10....

Yesterday I bet 762 to win 900

two days ago I bet 197 to win 450

Today I bet $24 to win $$$$$

If you are good at knowing when to bet...even if you are gaining $10 of profit...I'll take it, it just looks better when you go small and earn big.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

SteveC's avatar - istockphoto 1955988-lottery-ball.jpg
              Cincinnati
              United States
              Member #105168
              January 26, 2011
              600 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2011, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I think most people who follow thier daily pick three and track the numbers for any period of time could take what they thought four probable numbers to drop the next day in each position and have a good of chance to hit as the system showed above without as much work. I'm not running it down maybe I missed something but its hard to follow when every other reply asks for someone to repeat something already posted or asking to have a completed cube for thier state instead of doing thier own work.

Five dollars is my limit a draw. If I can hit one straight every ten or so days I am a happy guy. Putting so much money on a draw that should(might) hit within four days are for you brave ones, but I do think someone who hits often and has the ability to pass that on, wouldn't. Not out of malice but maybe too busy spending it. Wink

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1736 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2011, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

I think most people who follow thier daily pick three and track the numbers for any period of time could take what they thought four probable numbers to drop the next day in each position and have a good of chance to hit as the system showed above without as much work. I'm not running it down maybe I missed something but its hard to follow when every other reply asks for someone to repeat something already posted or asking to have a completed cube for thier state instead of doing thier own work.

Five dollars is my limit a draw. If I can hit one straight every ten or so days I am a happy guy. Putting so much money on a draw that should(might) hit within four days are for you brave ones, but I do think someone who hits often and has the ability to pass that on, wouldn't. Not out of malice but maybe too busy spending it. Wink

Steve you make a good point. But:

"Do my state."

"Do my state."

"Do my state." <------ no state listed

must get old to the good sytem people we have here. Notice there always seems to be more people needing help than people capable of providing it?

So kudos to you! Anyway......

A consistent winner is the person who is playing with the numbers every day. These are the people capable of identifying patterns and trends quickly and changing their play. Some winners will never post. They are too busy with the numbers to get sidetracked.

BIG UPS TO THE ONES THAT DO! AND TO THOSE WHO SHARE THEIR SYSTEMS! HOPE THEY KEEP WINNING AND SHARING!!!!!