Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I gave a Gender to my digits but What Gender do you think the Zero is!

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2011, 7:21 am - IP Logged

Hi , my lottery post family,  I gave a gender to all my digits except the zero.

Yes I know you all are perhaps going to say "There she goes out there and over the top again"  but I actually wrote this out  and I am still undecided  what gender is the digit Zero???? 

Of the rest of digits I believe them to be as follows=

1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9 are all male genders Why???!

1= It's Uniquely Apart NO number above it!!!  GOD is ONE!!

2= witness, companionship, duality...

4=Judgement, directions  Like North,South, East and West also fire, water,air,earth.

6= is represented as the number of man and  evil  666, biblically speaking.

7= and 9= Nine are Power numbers spiritually speaking

Female digits are

3- 5- and  8  why?   

3= is the Divine, 

5= is Grace, Mercy Compassion,  another chance 

8= is both Infinity and New Beginning,   Eternity and a New Start!

However the "0"  is my question mark what do you all think????? 

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2011, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Looks like somebody has already read me!! LOL! 0 follows zero, like I always say!!@ Jo!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      14849 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Yes I know you all are perhaps going to say "There she goes out there and over the top again"  but I actually wrote this out  and I am still undecided  what gender is the digit Zero???? 

4=Judgement, directions  Like North,South, East and West also fire, water,air,earth.

Female digits are

3- 5- and  8  why?   

3= is the Divine, 

Maybe it's a he/she....doesn't know what it what's to be all the time...like the saying goes...sometimes I feel like a nut and sometimes I don't....lol...Good Luck with that number jrosina...LOL...but I'm sure you will figure it out....

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2011, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Looks like somebody has already read me!! LOL! 0 follows zero, like I always say!!@ Jo!!

Yes, But What gender do you think  it is?LOL.., is the Zero male or Female!!! LOL!!! LOL

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2011, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Maybe it's a he/she....doesn't know what it what's to be all the time...like the saying goes...sometimes I feel like a nut and sometimes I don't....lol...Good Luck with that number jrosina...LOL...but I'm sure you will figure it out....

DEE know you know it's not a He/She...LOL...LOL...LOL...Ha,ha,ha, Come on DEE help us get the answer to this one, at least we digit lovers and players,  should know what we are playing...LOL...LOL!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
            PA
            United States
            Member #69849
            January 18, 2009
            14849 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2011, 10:24 am - IP Logged

DEE know you know it's not a He/She...LOL...LOL...LOL...Ha,ha,ha, Come on DEE help us get the answer to this one, at least we digit lovers and players,  should know what we are playing...LOL...LOL!!!

Well...jrosina.....after thinking about it...I would say a "0" is a male....being it is a "0"....I am going to leave it up to you to make that call....think about the shape of it....a zero can have something in it or it can have nothing in it...Yes Nod

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23260 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2011, 10:37 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                South Florida
                United States
                Member #81890
                November 1, 2009
                4959 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2011, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Female digits are

3- 5- and  8  why?   

3= is the Divine, 

0 is BISEXUAL

Sometimes 0 = 1= 0 = 8 = 00

01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08-09-10

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34126 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2011, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

I am sure everyone will!!! LOL! Green laugh0 follows 0's! 000, 0000 LOL!  Todd I knew you would move this when I see it!!Wink

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49674 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2011, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Female digits are

3- 5- and  8  why?   

3= is the Divine, 

If You Go By way of Aristotle: The Pythagorean dictum: "odd numbers are male, even numbers are female".

0, 2, 4, 6, 8 = Female

1, 3, 5, 7, 9 = Male

What's the Answer? Maybe their is None! Other Folks can't seem to Agree on the Classification either:

http://random-acts-of-sanity.blogspot.com/2007/03/number-gender.html

It turns out their's a Name for such Behavior: Synesthesia!

Synesthesia is a neurologically based condition in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway.

Gender Synesthesia: Numbers are perceived as inherently Male or Female.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                      If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                      United States
                      Member #73903
                      April 28, 2009
                      1433 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

0 (Zero) is interchangable between Male and Female it completes the eternal cycle.

Completeness of order, marking the entire round of anything, is, therefore, the ever-present signification of the number zero. It implies that nothing is wanting; that the number and order are perfect; that the whole cycle is complete.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        ATLANTA, GA
                        United States
                        Member #78958
                        August 24, 2009
                        5088 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2011, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Well, since you asked, I'll add my dime (I'm above two cents! LOL)

A ZERO is both feminine and masculine.  It represents life in it's cell stage.

Zero is the point in which all numbers spring forth.  It is the absence of all things and yet everything.

Zero is both beginning and end: a cypher of what isn't represented and what is to come. 

Without getting to technical (the other side of the spectrum) ZERO is a  true hermaphrodite and hermaprodites are usually represented by 46XX which is 10 or 1 and 0 nothing and everything combining to become ONE.

I love this subject JRosina!  Thank you!

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2011, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

If You Go By way of Aristotle: The Pythagorean dictum: "odd numbers are male, even numbers are female".

0, 2, 4, 6, 8 = Female

1, 3, 5, 7, 9 = Male

What's the Answer? Maybe their is None! Other Folks can't seem to Agree on the Classification either:

http://random-acts-of-sanity.blogspot.com/2007/03/number-gender.html

It turns out their's a Name for such Behavior: Synesthesia!

Synesthesia is a neurologically based condition in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway.

Gender Synesthesia: Numbers are perceived as inherently Male or Female.

Raven, I did not know this!!! Thanks for the enlightening I always learn something from you!

THANK YOU also for showing me That I am not such  an Odd-Ball  when I pondered on the possible gender nature of numbers...

But you know I respectfully disagree  with our genius Aristotle, about the gender of the digits  3 and 5 they even  looks like girls LoL..LOl 

and by looks only 1,2,4,6, 7, 9 they all look like males   

As for the Zero okay I'll go along with the genious and agree it's voluptuous roundness could make it a female gender!!   Thank you Raven again you are the best!! 

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: February 26, 2011, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

0 (Zero) is interchangable between Male and Female it completes the eternal cycle.

Completeness of order, marking the entire round of anything, is, therefore, the ever-present signification of the number zero. It implies that nothing is wanting; that the number and order are perfect; that the whole cycle is complete.

Empress-N my friend.....Thank you for the positive Input!!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                              If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                              United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: February 26, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Empress-N my friend.....Thank you for the positive Input!!!!

Thanks my friend, I forgot to add that the gender of the number zero is in fact "UNISEX".

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                              Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________