Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 3/1 - 3/31/2011

Topic closed. 2711 replies. Last post 6 years ago by shannon320.

Page 131 of 181
PrintE-mailLink
newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
Harlem
United States
Member #107061
March 1, 2011
836 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2011, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

^^ Hey granny with me focusing my power on it. Trust me triples are coming just a matter of time and it wont be long either. :D

Your power coach likes Triples and 2010 for pic4. And some trips tonight.

<sighs>

Ok Lottowman......... I'm going to keep the faith.........

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Harlem
    United States
    Member #107061
    March 1, 2011
    836 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2011, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Just read an article about 20 minutes ago about a woman in Rockland County  winning a $1 Mil. scratch off from valentines day, 2/14 hahaha, unreal.

I just read a Private Message where a "girl" blames "ME" for her losing 40 bucks because she thinks there is a conspiracy in this room.  A lot of UNREAL ISH going around these days

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
      boogiedown
      United States
      Member #95878
      August 19, 2010
      2887 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2011, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

I just read a Private Message where a "girl" blames "ME" for her losing 40 bucks because she thinks there is a conspiracy in this room.  A lot of UNREAL ISH going around these days

the real question is if she would have turned that 40 bucks into 5,000 would she have given you a cut......

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
        Dutchess County, New York
        United States
        Member #8067
        October 22, 2004
        3239 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

the only conspiracy is that NY Lottery sucks...

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
          new york
          Panama
          Member #106784
          February 24, 2011
          2626 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2011, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

All I have to say is this. My mother tells me this all of the time when i get  down and START MY COMPLAING. We cant not be ungrateful and forget the blessings GOD has given us. We should always have an attitude of gratitude win or lose because if we are doing right GOD is going to continue to bless. If you are faking the funk then its time for a revaluation. But one thing we can not be  is like the children of Israel in the desert with moses getting blessings upon blessings from GOD and once something goes wrong they complain and lose all faith. GOD will not operate with an un grateful spirit. I dont want to start a religion war , this is for the believers in the room. there are people wishing they could hit at least once a MONTH let alone once a week. My mother tells  me all of the time its human nature for us to get spoiled an "used to"  the amount of times we win.  Ive lost hundreds and won way more than ive lost just because i stayed positive and kept the faith. just something to think about...

Back to numbers... yes those 0's have to show because its about time so lets try again for the night.

General8107's avatar - Ramblings 2BThoughts
            Brooklyn,NY
            United States
            Member #100058
            November 5, 2010
            1248 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2011, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello 2 all my Lp Fam tonite picks are
            *** 244 125 416 621 716 204 122 613 414 724***

GoodLuck Everyone!!!

You say Love is more important than money.... Have you every tried paying your bills with a hug? . . .

smallislandgal's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Turks and Caicos Islands
              Member #97824
              September 24, 2010
              1366 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2011, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

All I have to say is this. My mother tells me this all of the time when i get  down and START MY COMPLAING. We cant not be ungrateful and forget the blessings GOD has given us. We should always have an attitude of gratitude win or lose because if we are doing right GOD is going to continue to bless. If you are faking the funk then its time for a revaluation. But one thing we can not be  is like the children of Israel in the desert with moses getting blessings upon blessings from GOD and once something goes wrong they complain and lose all faith. GOD will not operate with an un grateful spirit. I dont want to start a religion war , this is for the believers in the room. there are people wishing they could hit at least once a MONTH let alone once a week. My mother tells  me all of the time its human nature for us to get spoiled an "used to"  the amount of times we win.  Ive lost hundreds and won way more than ive lost just because i stayed positive and kept the faith. just something to think about...

Back to numbers... yes those 0's have to show because its about time so lets try again for the night.

wow are we going to start washing our dirty linens inside the forum again-I agree with TaxiJohn  the only conspiracy here is the Lotto....unless we have something to HIDE.  hmmmmmm.makes me think twice-Thank God for freedom of speech and this chick aint fraid of no ghosts-Finally, only one person is always caught up in it-hmmm.

Turks and Caicos Islands
                Member #97824
                September 24, 2010
                1366 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2011, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-

Harlem
                  United States
                  Member #107061
                  March 1, 2011
                  836 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2011, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

the real question is if she would have turned that 40 bucks into 5,000 would she have given you a cut......

<jumps up and down>

heacrack..... I can answer that............. H to the E to the double Hockey Sticks NO!!!

goes back to the corner........Leaving

Harlem
                    United States
                    Member #107061
                    March 1, 2011
                    836 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2011, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

AND LET US ALL SAY........ A M E N........... I think I erased my signature too soon from yesterday......... 

Sitting in a Garage, doesn't make you a mechanic, sitting in a Hospital doesn't make you a nurse/doctor, So, why do you think SITTING in a church makes you a christian?......... Faith, WITHOUT works is Dead!!!!

Turks and Caicos Islands
                      Member #97824
                      September 24, 2010
                      1366 Posts
                      Posted: March 24, 2011, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

<jumps up and down>

heacrack..... I can answer that............. H to the E to the double Hockey Sticks NO!!!

goes back to the corner........Leaving

I will if you sell me the system others trying to purchase-hahahahahahahaaha.

Harlem
                        United States
                        Member #107061
                        March 1, 2011
                        836 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2011, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

the only conspiracy is that NY Lottery sucks...

Hope you don't mind if I scream this Taxijohn......

"the only conspiracy is that NY Lottery sucks"...

Peace and blessings to you ALL!

Harlem
                          United States
                          Member #107061
                          March 1, 2011
                          836 Posts
                          Posted: March 24, 2011, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Awwwe shucks .......... you must have me confused with that "NUMBERS GOD" lurking on the forum.............. 

Common sense says, "how does one sell, what they don't OWN?"

Confucious says, When walking amongst others, take what is good and IMITATE IT, take what is BAD and CHANGE it within YOURSELF!

Turks and Caicos Islands
                            Member #97824
                            September 24, 2010
                            1366 Posts
                            Posted: March 24, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Awwwe shucks .......... you must have me confused with that "NUMBERS GOD" lurking on the forum.............. 

Common sense says, "how does one sell, what they don't OWN?"

Confucious says, When walking amongst others, take what is good and IMITATE IT, take what is BAD and CHANGE it within YOURSELF!

wow-wonder where those DEMONS were hiding out-hmmmmm.FINALE-

srpny's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              New York
                              United States
                              Member #22672
                              September 29, 2005
                              718 Posts
                              Posted: March 24, 2011, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I'm waiting on that triple...but my theory is NY lottery paid out on St Patty's day with that 317....so that was like paying out on a triple. I'm starting to think it's not going to hit for March?????

As Slugger777 says evening's are super duper over due. So playing trips in the evening is a better bet then mid day right now. It will eventually fall....just hope we all have the right one.

Peace and Good luck to everyone.

Page 131 of 181