Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 3/1 - 3/31/2011

Topic closed. 2711 replies. Last post 6 years ago by shannon320.

Page 135 of 181
PrintE-mailLink
trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
Durham, North Carolina
United States
Member #58710
February 23, 2008
6845 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

241, 482, 128, 286, 852, 625, 259, 502, 920

Good call!!! Hurray!Love the signature!!!

Lovies

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
    Orangutan Forest
    United States
    Member #95128
    August 4, 2010
    12764 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2011, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Today .......664 , 838 , 338 , 290 , 754 , 854 , 354 , 654 , 123 , 552 , 553 ,772 , 091 , 017

741 , 998     GOOD LUCK PLAYERS !!!!!!!!!

Just like the old fishing story , YA SHOULDA SEEN THE ONE THAT GOTTA WAY.Checked my tickets didn't have it in.

I'll count that as a win...............................................................not. Played it both ways at mid 290,754No Pity!

On to the next .209 I know you'll be back soon.

dogHondo

newgranny718's avatar - prplspklbkgr
      Harlem
      United States
      Member #107061
      March 1, 2011
      836 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Good call!!! Hurray!Love the signature!!!

Thank You!!!

Key Numbers and Pairs to Keep Handy

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
        Orangutan Forest
        United States
        Member #95128
        August 4, 2010
        12764 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

what online site do you guys use to play the numbers 

im new to this

On the left click on" USA MEGA ".That will take you there.

Hope thaat helps and GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!

dogHondo

Harlem
          United States
          Member #107061
          March 1, 2011
          836 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

there it is granny!! it was in your set with the 214 in for midday also. i didnt play much tonight wasnt feeling it shouldve flipped my 6 to a 9. Congrats!!!!Hurray! couldnt go to the reception no translator LOL.DanceParty party for all of the winners wtg tonight!!! thanks mink for calling on the mighty missing 0's now no one has to get sprayed with stink bombs. Dead

So sorry to hear that Chrissy....... You let that nonsense from today, get you upset, I felt it in the email.  Don't ever let anyone or anything especially on a forum get you so upset, that you allow them to STOP YOUR BLESSINGS........ (look whose talking), all I did was LAUGH it away, because it was a JOKE.  That post was beautiful and heartfelt and remember, evilness is BUSY.  I'm gonna start venting on my LP blogs about nonsense and keep POSTING away my numbers in here......

Get a good night rest so we can start all over again. <wink>

"God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do" 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
            Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3186 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2011, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

there it is granny!! it was in your set with the 214 in for midday also. i didnt play much tonight wasnt feeling it shouldve flipped my 6 to a 9. Congrats!!!!Hurray! couldnt go to the reception no translator LOL.DanceParty party for all of the winners wtg tonight!!! thanks mink for calling on the mighty missing 0's now no one has to get sprayed with stink bombs. Dead

chrissy,

thanks but do not stop playing those zeros they have lots of catching up to do!  I am predicting double 00's for both drawings I like 900 and 200 along with my bread and butter number 404 hell throw in the 400 tooo!  Welcome to the LP hope you enjoy the journey!  Thumbs Up

MINK?

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
              new york
              Panama
              Member #106784
              February 24, 2011
              2626 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2011, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Yeah youre right.. Ms new granny I was hoping for my beloved 00's (they are having an affair  ) I will definitely be more focused tomorrow i had 260 and a few others not many, so thank goodness i didnt take a crash and burn tonight. You smashed nyc in the ground those numbers were smokin HOTTTT!!!!!!Mad Congrats kapla on your hit!!!Mink that is great news for gologo13 and i COME ON HOME 00's and that mighty 404!!Hurray!

smallislandgal's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Turks and Caicos Islands
                Member #97824
                September 24, 2010
                1366 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2011, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

THE DEVIL IS A NASTY LIAR-

provodenciales
                  Turks and Caicos Islands
                  Member #95201
                  August 5, 2010
                  69 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2011, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

youre so rite smallisland gal he is nothing but a big fat liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3186 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2011, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Yeah youre right.. Ms new granny I was hoping for my beloved 00's (they are having an affair  ) I will definitely be more focused tomorrow i had 260 and a few others not many, so thank goodness i didnt take a crash and burn tonight. You smashed nyc in the ground those numbers were smokin HOTTTT!!!!!!Mad Congrats kapla on your hit!!!Mink that is great news for gologo13 and i COME ON HOME 00's and that mighty 404!!Hurray!

Hey chrissy,

Yeah golgo is looking at the 404 I wish him and all of us luck on the one it has not hit Str8 since 2004 many moons ago.  To all of you who are calling it the NYC ummm, sorry it is the NY Lottery the whole state is included even us up here in Albany area.  LOL  Yes the double zeros are now primed to hit and hit soon not playing any triples they really are not due well except for the eve dwg.  Good luck Chrissy and new granny lets get NY tomorrow.

MINK

BkTrini's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
                      Ny
                      United States
                      Member #107100
                      March 1, 2011
                      46 Posts
                      Posted: March 24, 2011, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

New Granny Since you posting all the winning numbers what are your picks for tom? im new and excited to catch a hit for midday

Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3186 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2011, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

New Granny Since you posting all the winning numbers what are your picks for tom? im new and excited to catch a hit for midday

BK,

Welcome to the LP, okay if you look above or below you will see that there are 135 pages of posts on the NY 3 digit game start viewing page 1 and keep going until you reach page 135 it might take you about 12 hours. You will see how many of us do workouts of the number we THINK will come out the next drawing.  You just cannot expect that everyone drop what they are doing to give you a list of number to play you have to earn it.... that is how it works.  Start on page 1 and keep reading take notes and someday you will be a masta numba picker.  newgranny will post her workout when  she has time so try back tomorrow morning. Good luck to you!

MINK

Rockcity1733's avatar - Tarlor
                          rochester,ny
                          United States
                          Member #68142
                          December 13, 2008
                          566 Posts
                          Posted: March 24, 2011, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

So, NY we have had alot of broken hearts here on the lp , but whats worse instead of a false triple they throw out a false cons earlier with 214

i was telling my self early before i played watch them throw out a false random number and sure enough 290 came.

if we as lottery players are able to predict what there going to throw, they at the lottery sure know what we are focusing on for numbers..

Case in point last ten draws since March 15 we have had ten top numbers played ,i picked random from sets people posted

i picked from 5 number sets or less they are as followed , you on the lp will notice some of these as your own numbers..

from those number over the past lets say 10 days we've had countless missssss.

Midday 016,987,446,123,223,968,841,345,327,214 wow 8 misses out of two

Evening 928,522,317,227,679,537,678,165,166,290  wow five more miss..

Funny how they all seem just too be off by one just to entice you to go back out to play again and throw some more random numbers

okay the lottery is suppose to be random right, duh okay ,but also there are just to many variables that look alike..

Man if i didn't know any better i say all these numbers are predetermined and destine to come out just that one off...

So silly we would think the lottery is fair , i would love to do a test here on lottery post

It would take ten lp players to pick your top five ,void from looking at anybody else numbers for the next week

hell you can post just one number that you think will hit by weeks end , the only draw back is they have to be  yours

no one else .. I will start MY FIVE TOP PICKS AT RANDOM AN LETS SEE HOW MANY MISSES I GET AND SO ON FOR YOU LP PLAYERS..

at the end of the week we will see how many winners and loser we have .. We probably will get repeats , but try to make them your own..

416,336,296,173,263 my top five midday and evening?

?

Wink Stay up late for that STR8..

Harlem
                            United States
                            Member #107061
                            March 1, 2011
                            836 Posts
                            Posted: March 24, 2011, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Uh Uh BKTRINI, I'm not getting into that, we all play a SHARING ROLL in this FORUM......... I know you're new but the only thing I can say to you for right now is, Just sit back, enjoy, read, watch and TAKE A  LOT OF NOTES, You will soon get the hang of this room like other forums on here.  Don't PM anyone asking for a SPECIFIC number because after TODAY, you most definitely will get ignored.  If you have a workout system that you do personally, then use that against the MANY numbers you will see posted in this forum especially when it's NEAR the time for a Number to DROP.  EVERYONE in here has a certain way they work their numbers out.  There are a LOT of days my numbers don't do a THING but someone elses numbers will........ That's how it rolls.......... an EVERYDAY win is NOT a guarantee, (it would be nice) but it's JUST NOT.  So on that TIP, take care, enjoy and GOOD LUCK To you!

Harlem
                              United States
                              Member #107061
                              March 1, 2011
                              836 Posts
                              Posted: March 24, 2011, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

BK,

Welcome to the LP, okay if you look above or below you will see that there are 135 pages of posts on the NY 3 digit game start viewing page 1 and keep going until you reach page 135 it might take you about 12 hours. You will see how many of us do workouts of the number we THINK will come out the next drawing.  You just cannot expect that everyone drop what they are doing to give you a list of number to play you have to earn it.... that is how it works.  Start on page 1 and keep reading take notes and someday you will be a masta numba picker.  newgranny will post her workout when  she has time so try back tomorrow morning. Good luck to you!

MINK

White Bounce This is why we're LP BFF..... Bravo MinksterI Agree!, This is how we do it!   THANK YOUWhite Bounce

Page 135 of 181