Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 3/1 - 3/31/2011

Topic closed. 2711 replies. Last post 6 years ago by shannon320.

Page 8 of 181
PrintE-mailLink
NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
NY
United States
Member #54513
August 21, 2007
6371 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2011, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Thank you i'm very happy right know! I am so glad i picked the right night to do a big bet yesss!!

Steve000 congrats on your big hit! May you and everyone here on LP get many more in the future!Dance

Party

NY,NY
    United States
    Member #3793
    February 21, 2004
    845 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2011, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Wow! I'm somewhat dissapointed. I had put 312, 901, 453, 956 in my picks as I usually do but then changed it left out 901 312 and 453 since too many consecutives were already hitting and triples  were more overdue and now the 901 actually hits last night, the one night I leave it out!Bang Head

A valuable and important lesson I can learn from missing this number tonight is to "stick with my first instincts". If I have a feeling a number will hit go out and take a chance and play it. It's just that i've been focusing so hard on the triples that I'm missing out on a bunch of other numbers. I just hope NY can finally throw that overdue triple for the Evening so things can start getting back to normal!

Well the best indicator of a triple is multiple consecutives and we have been getting a lot of consecutives lately!. Stay alert for the triple to pop Evening maybe tonight!

I'll try the 012 straight for Midday and thats my only pick for Midday. Good luck to all today!

^^ Amen Slugger. I though of 910 and 901 first, second guessed and said let

me go with 190.. Wham 901 hit.. GRR..  Gets you a little miffed, but hey I got a box, putting it to use for a free month of Fios internet lol. Hah hah and we give

thanks for the small 40-200.00 hits, the larger 500-5,000 hits must come our way.

Glad you also feel we could be having a year like last or 2009 where

there were months 012 and 910 came out many times in a month. And with all the energy on it, 999, 777s are also keepers.

Slugger and lets not forget the computer that throws the balls out there, just might suprise with a triple in the day.. So keep a few trips in play in both games is the ticket. And I agree triples look ripe tommorrow and through the week.

Long live (999)

The crazy Pic-3 Lottoguy of NY

Its in the moment of decision that your

destiny is shaped- Anthony Robbins 

NY,NY
      United States
      Member #3793
      February 21, 2004
      845 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2011, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Good morning New York LPers! I hope everyone is having a really lovely morning...with a cup of freshly-brewed steaming hot coffee and a toasted bagel with cream cheese or freshly churned butter :)

Since 6 states threw "00" on the first day of March, I am feeling the hundreds for New York all day! The 00 pair has been out now since the 002 fell on Jan 27th....so I am playing 100 thru 900 with all the triples (remember the 777 fell between the 091 & 910!!) and putting a bit more on the 000.

100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 000........and because I absolutely never play a double without the "twin", I am adding 110 220 330 440 550 660 770 880 990....

I am now going to light a candle, say a prayer, cross my fingers, do a jig and lay a blanket of amazingly positive karma around us all that love the numbers game so very much that WE ALL HIT A STRAIGHT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!Hurray! I am overjoyed thinking about the pending victory!!!

Hiyahs  Native Slew, you are our cool sunshine today.. .Im loving you and Steve's and Sluggers energy in here... Woooohooooo!!!.. I recommend and always advise my students to use gold or green candles when enhancing their power connection to God for numbers.. Definitely. Like 990, 110,220.. Just remember strong emotion with feeling and see what your buying and who your helping with your jackpots.

VICTORYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Hurray!

NY
        United States
        Member #54513
        August 21, 2007
        6371 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2011, 12:48 am - IP Logged

^^ Amen Slugger. I though of 910 and 901 first, second guessed and said let

me go with 190.. Wham 901 hit.. GRR..  Gets you a little miffed, but hey I got a box, putting it to use for a free month of Fios internet lol. Hah hah and we give

thanks for the small 40-200.00 hits, the larger 500-5,000 hits must come our way.

Glad you also feel we could be having a year like last or 2009 where

there were months 012 and 910 came out many times in a month. And with all the energy on it, 999, 777s are also keepers.

Slugger and lets not forget the computer that throws the balls out there, just might suprise with a triple in the day.. So keep a few trips in play in both games is the ticket. And I agree triples look ripe tommorrow and through the week.

Long live (999)

Thanks for the advice i'll play the 999 for both Midday and Evening for the remainder of the month.

The 012 hasn't hit "boxed" Midday since August 17th 2010 when 120 popped.

Also 012 hasnt hit "STRAIGHT" for Midday since March 23, 2002 which was well over 3,000 Midday Draws ago! Every combo is mathematically expected to hit at 1 in every 1,000 draws wether it's Midday Or EVening so the 012 is about 3x overdue to hit straight on Midday.

NY,NY
          United States
          Member #3793
          February 21, 2004
          845 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2011, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the advice i'll play the 999 for both Midday and Evening for the remainder of the month.

The 012 hasn't hit "boxed" Midday since August 17th 2010 when 120 popped.

Also 012 hasnt hit "STRAIGHT" for Midday since March 23, 2002 which was well over 3,000 Midday Draws ago! Every combo is mathematically expected to hit at 1 in every 1,000 draws wether it's Midday Or EVening so the 012 is about 3x overdue to hit straight on Midday.

Happy to help and share tips my friend. :)

Thank you too for helping me to confirm my LOA feeling

on 012, 210. :D.. I will keep those in play often this week and every so

often this month. Feels good karma wise, and your stats seems to also confirm

we haven't adjourned with this famous Sum 3 SLugger--Wooohooooo!!!. :)

Slugger another cool thing I see serious Pick 3 players doing, is keeping their hot numbers in their cell phones. So use your memo pad or calendar to beep you

with your key hot numbers to play all through the day. You will hardly miss then

my friend....No Worries.Guitar

General8107's avatar - Ramblings 2BThoughts
            Brooklyn,NY
            United States
            Member #100058
            November 5, 2010
            1248 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2011, 1:07 am - IP Logged

CONGRATS Steve000!!! niceee hit

My midday picks for today are 100 219 301 139 102 111 713

GOODLUCK EVRYONE!!!

You say Love is more important than money.... Have you every tried paying your bills with a hug? . . .

General8107's avatar - Ramblings 2BThoughts
              Brooklyn,NY
              United States
              Member #100058
              November 5, 2010
              1248 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2011, 1:14 am - IP Logged

btw i bought a win4 QP the machine gave me 3374 looks good to me ;-) Big Grin

You say Love is more important than money.... Have you every tried paying your bills with a hug? . . .

NY
                United States
                Member #54513
                August 21, 2007
                6371 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2011, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Happy to help and share tips my friend. :)

Thank you too for helping me to confirm my LOA feeling

on 012, 210. :D.. I will keep those in play often this week and every so

often this month. Feels good karma wise, and your stats seems to also confirm

we haven't adjourned with this famous Sum 3 SLugger--Wooohooooo!!!. :)

Slugger another cool thing I see serious Pick 3 players doing, is keeping their hot numbers in their cell phones. So use your memo pad or calendar to beep you

with your key hot numbers to play all through the day. You will hardly miss then

my friend....No Worries.Guitar

Thanks for the good idea. Keeping hot numbers predictions in my cell phone memo pad  is an excellent idea.I Agree!

NY
                  United States
                  Member #54513
                  August 21, 2007
                  6371 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2011, 1:32 am - IP Logged

okay I have changed my mind. instead of playing only one number for 3/02/11 i'll add all of the plays listed below boxed and straight. These numbers tend to travel a lot to multiple states.  So in addition to the 012 i'll add the picks listed below for today to my predictions.

Boxed or Straight

712,  571,  383,  267,  511,

123,  164,  461,  233,  116,

671,  583.

NY,NY
                    United States
                    Member #3793
                    February 21, 2004
                    845 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2011, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the good idea. Keeping hot numbers predictions in my cell phone memo pad  is an excellent idea.I Agree!

Amen.. Ive been using the memo pad thingy for a while now.

All we have to do is not be lazy and make sure to keep our cell phones

close..lol :).Coffee

NY
                      United States
                      Member #54513
                      August 21, 2007
                      6371 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2011, 2:18 am - IP Logged

Adding" 288" straight and combo

NY,NY
                        United States
                        Member #3793
                        February 21, 2004
                        845 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2011, 2:57 am - IP Logged

Adding" 288" straight and combo

Been chasing that one for a bit. May play that one also.

Its been out a longtime.

steve000's avatar - dragon1
                          westtown new york
                          United States
                          Member #103423
                          January 2, 2011
                          2776 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2011, 6:57 am - IP Logged

CONGRATS Steve000!!! niceee hit

My midday picks for today are 100 219 301 139 102 111 713

GOODLUCK EVRYONE!!!

Thanks general i am really liking your 100 today that looks real good.. goodluck!

steve000's avatar - dragon1
                            westtown new york
                            United States
                            Member #103423
                            January 2, 2011
                            2776 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2011, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Steve000 congrats on your big hit! May you and everyone here on LP get many more in the future!Dance

Party

Thanks NYSlugger i wish you got it too.your 288 combo i like alot and the general's 100 gonna play them both today.

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                              Dutchess County, New York
                              United States
                              Member #8067
                              October 22, 2004
                              3239 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2011, 7:10 am - IP Logged

I was up early. I see some of you posted 100, I feel the same. Also, 012 006 or 007. You see all those 00x's yesterday in other states? who's gonna pick up the next quad? Good Luck everyone!

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

Page 8 of 181