Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another WEIRD Dream for GA 3/5/11

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
middle Georgia
United States
Member #1893
July 20, 2003
1868 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2011, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi ToJo,    I  was a bit tired last night when I posted those numbers (celebrated my 76th birthday yesterday).  I failed to post the numbers for carriage, so here goes....

carriage   919   130   381   459   930   907   325   483   326 / 263 has never fallen straight on midday  in GA.

Good Luck!

maggie   See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
    Middle GA
    United States
    Member #42874
    July 9, 2006
    3912 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2011, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

brown horse 303  5729

pegs 780  8130

skunk 358  3217

Tori  035  8683

GA MIDDAY 358!  WTG Fla386!!!

I missed it...I don't play much on middays unless my playing funds are overflowing, lol.  Great job and I hope someone caught it!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Middle GA
      United States
      Member #42874
      July 9, 2006
      3912 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2011, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi ToJo,    I  was a bit tired last night when I posted those numbers (celebrated my 76th birthday yesterday).  I failed to post the numbers for carriage, so here goes....

carriage   919   130   381   459   930   907   325   483   326 / 263 has never fallen straight on midday  in GA.

Good Luck!

maggie   See Ya!

THANK YOU MAGGIE!!!

AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!  I hope you had a blessed birthday weekend! Party

Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2011, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey ToJo -  This is a test, simply a test.

On Sunday, inspired by your post/dream, I wrote a fairly lengthy post.  When I was happy with it, I checked to make sure it had posted on the Mystical Forum, and then I went on about my business.

Later in the night, I came back to find that I had evidently not posted on the forum or my post had been deleted (now that would be a real mystery).

So, I attempt to post my disappointment and could not even get a post to stick to the forum this time, unlike the first time.

Anyway, these words are to see if I can even post to the forum.  This has never been a problem before, I don't understand what's going on.  If this posts successfully,  I will work on rebuilding that original post, but my inspiration has been trampled on somewhat, so I've got to sit down and think.  Maybe I just needed an additional challenge.  J

Hey Jake!!  That is so strange!  I hope that you were able to recreate the post because I am certain it was AWESOME!!!  Going to look for it now! Wink

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2011, 8:39 am - IP Logged

The following is a recreation of a post originally attempted early on Sunday:

Hey ToJo,

I found your Equine-Happy visit to the dream realm interesting and inspiring.    In my world, horses almost always mean good luck and the fact that the Dynamic Duo of Maggie and Sooz came along for the ride almost certainly means a message intended for you to pay attention to.

Further intrigued given that great company you were keeping, I decided to pull a couple cards just to see what would fall out and keeping in the spirit of things, no surprise that Maggie and Sooz and wishes all showed up.  Typically, when Maggie shows up for me, I know I need to turn my attention to GA.  For instance, if I'm focused on 718, and Mag and I have been discussing 5718 (and these are just examples), I am inclined to lean toward what she has said as opposed to what I am thinking or I look to a win in GA as opposed to one in DE.   Given that Mag and Sooz are both DNIs (dream number interpreters), and since Sooz has furnished we LP members with a great reference of past results, you've almost certainly got a winner in their posts.  Literally, 3-9-3 and if I were a big game player, 21 might figure as well.  (Hmmm, though not intended, that also equals 3939...)

On a more personal note, you need to pay close attention to your upcoming first birth date lucky period of 2011, roughly the week surrounding (both sides) of April 4th.   Being a Leo, you may be impatient for the true heat of summer to arrive, but keep your mind open and dream time available leading up to that early April time. 

Astologically, doubles and double/doubles are still heavy in the air for all states.   My favorites are 400, 788, 113, 171, 177 - and I must stress that this is a serious flip time, so 440, 778, 117/177, etc., must be taken into consideration.  Two digits, 71, really have my attention, while the most frequent triple I see, after 444, would be 222 right now, but I know that 111 is also in the mix.  Bird on the Wire is most definitely 2 and 4, not to mention ducks overhead, geese in the road, etc.  While they've waned a little, I still think there's a good double/double in the P-4 and I would love to see a little more of the 1177, 4400, etc., but any double/double will be welcomed.  I've personally missed 6868, 6788, 6888 because of that danged 9 that keeps popping up, but I know this too shall pass. 

With the heavy Pisces influence lately, coming off a new moon and facing two Merc issues same day (Wed, I think), for Merc and Uranus to team up and also Merc's move to Aries, look toward combinations of 718 and 5718 or other combo in the P-4 (it's always got to be what blows your skirt up, not mine necessarily, of course).   In honor of the passing of KenD, I'll throw in 1718, having been one of his first big hits.

We do have an Aries Moon (which does not conflict your Leo sun), but there is a truckload of water energy in the mix, and that can sure muddy the Lion (and everyone else, although Earthy ones typically rejuvenate, while Air and Fire look to one another for new life). 

I think your dream was heralding positive things to come, and how cool that LP friends came by too.  In a literal sense, I can assure you that listening to Maggie and Sooz can prove to be very lucky, especially since you're down there in Peachy GA. 

J Type

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28481 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2011, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

horse,915,3663,6968,128,brown345

animal,759,496,5946,571,615,218,talk,to206

good,luck

Georgia Cash 3 Midday Tue, Mar 8, 2011 4-6-9

Thumbs Up

Middle GA
              United States
              Member #42874
              July 9, 2006
              3912 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2011, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

The following is a recreation of a post originally attempted early on Sunday:

Hey ToJo,

I found your Equine-Happy visit to the dream realm interesting and inspiring.    In my world, horses almost always mean good luck and the fact that the Dynamic Duo of Maggie and Sooz came along for the ride almost certainly means a message intended for you to pay attention to.

Further intrigued given that great company you were keeping, I decided to pull a couple cards just to see what would fall out and keeping in the spirit of things, no surprise that Maggie and Sooz and wishes all showed up.  Typically, when Maggie shows up for me, I know I need to turn my attention to GA.  For instance, if I'm focused on 718, and Mag and I have been discussing 5718 (and these are just examples), I am inclined to lean toward what she has said as opposed to what I am thinking or I look to a win in GA as opposed to one in DE.   Given that Mag and Sooz are both DNIs (dream number interpreters), and since Sooz has furnished we LP members with a great reference of past results, you've almost certainly got a winner in their posts.  Literally, 3-9-3 and if I were a big game player, 21 might figure as well.  (Hmmm, though not intended, that also equals 3939...)

On a more personal note, you need to pay close attention to your upcoming first birth date lucky period of 2011, roughly the week surrounding (both sides) of April 4th.   Being a Leo, you may be impatient for the true heat of summer to arrive, but keep your mind open and dream time available leading up to that early April time. 

Astologically, doubles and double/doubles are still heavy in the air for all states.   My favorites are 400, 788, 113, 171, 177 - and I must stress that this is a serious flip time, so 440, 778, 117/177, etc., must be taken into consideration.  Two digits, 71, really have my attention, while the most frequent triple I see, after 444, would be 222 right now, but I know that 111 is also in the mix.  Bird on the Wire is most definitely 2 and 4, not to mention ducks overhead, geese in the road, etc.  While they've waned a little, I still think there's a good double/double in the P-4 and I would love to see a little more of the 1177, 4400, etc., but any double/double will be welcomed.  I've personally missed 6868, 6788, 6888 because of that danged 9 that keeps popping up, but I know this too shall pass. 

With the heavy Pisces influence lately, coming off a new moon and facing two Merc issues same day (Wed, I think), for Merc and Uranus to team up and also Merc's move to Aries, look toward combinations of 718 and 5718 or other combo in the P-4 (it's always got to be what blows your skirt up, not mine necessarily, of course).   In honor of the passing of KenD, I'll throw in 1718, having been one of his first big hits.

We do have an Aries Moon (which does not conflict your Leo sun), but there is a truckload of water energy in the mix, and that can sure muddy the Lion (and everyone else, although Earthy ones typically rejuvenate, while Air and Fire look to one another for new life). 

I think your dream was heralding positive things to come, and how cool that LP friends came by too.  In a literal sense, I can assure you that listening to Maggie and Sooz can prove to be very lucky, especially since you're down there in Peachy GA. 

J Type

Thank you so much for sharing and recreating Jake!  This post was so refreshing, encouraging, and helpful.

Middle GA
                United States
                Member #42874
                July 9, 2006
                3912 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2011, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Georgia Cash 3 Midday Tue, Mar 8, 2011 4-6-9

Thumbs Up

OMG!!  Nice work logo!!!

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #99664
                  October 29, 2010
                  3332 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

GA MIDDAY 358!  WTG Fla386!!!

I missed it...I don't play much on middays unless my playing funds are overflowing, lol.  Great job and I hope someone caught it!

Thumbs Up

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                    Member #2217
                    September 1, 2003
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2011, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Thank you so much for sharing and recreating Jake!  This post was so refreshing, encouraging, and helpful.

Hey ToJo - Thanks for the kindness.  I'm the first to believe everything happens for a reason (even the mundane and seemingly unimportant stuff), but I hope I don't have to do too many repeats as ye old memory is fading, I fear.

This post should have hit long before the Sunday pm drawing - the first number I noticed Sun nite was FL 171, which I called straight in the original post.  Since then, with 5 drawings in, I've noted at least 6 hits, some straights, from the numbers I spoke about.  What is interesting to me is that had the post gone up like normal, I would not have noticed many of the coinciding numbers that fell.  I'm typically not right on top of things after I post. 

I just wish there would be a solid bit hit in there for my GA friends.   These past six months or so, I'd be independently wealthy by now were I living in, say, Tenn, where my numbers keep falling repeatedly.  Some years it just goes like that. 

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and I very much enjoyed this dream!   J

Middle GA
                      United States
                      Member #42874
                      July 9, 2006
                      3912 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2011, 6:25 am - IP Logged

Well Jake things may be heating up for GA...your unintended 3939 almost fell last night.  3349 fell!!!  Ohhh the trickery of the numbers.  One of these days I am going to know what number to mirror! I am confident the soli hit is coming to GA. AND SOON! Big Smile

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                        Stone Mountain, GA
                        United States
                        Member #3189
                        January 1, 2004
                        28481 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2011, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

G'mornin LP family!  Another weird dream involving 2 LP family members I think...I've never met them but I was certain they were involved even though I never saw their face.  SpookySoozy or MaggieNolia

I was driving down a dark back road in my old hometown Hyde Park, NY.  I didn't realize anyone was in the car with me until I saw a big brown horse walking down the street. The car and the horse came right up to my window.  Soozy (?)  said don't be scared it's just lost.  I remember thinking it was the horse from the Haunted Headless Horseman Hayride, but I saw two huge pegs sticking out of it's head and realized I was wrong. 

Out of nowhere some more horses appear attached to a carriage.  The driver comes over and thanks us and takes the horse back with the others and leaves.  Soozy tells me to go one but watch out for the skunk in the road.  I saw it but barely missed it. 

Then the conversation turned to our C4 quick picks.  Soozy/Maggie says she has had triple 5s in her C4 qps for a long time.  I asked if she thought this was set up for quad 5s.  She said she had been playing the 55 pr and we better stop so we can play 5555 tonight.  It was already so dark, I thought we would miss drawbreak so I started speeding down the street.

Any help would be appreciated.  My bday is 8/2/76 and name is Tori.  Not sure what this will bring but another one of my LP friends and I had a conversation about horses last Sunday and the numbers it brings.  I wrote these down from Grace's dream awhile back and gave them to her. 234 457 573 343 111 777 341

Thanx in advance!!

You might want to reconsider that NOT playing midday..... LOL

Georgia Cash 3 Midday Wed, Mar 9, 2011 5-4-7

Middle GA
                          United States
                          Member #42874
                          July 9, 2006
                          3912 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2011, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

You might want to reconsider that NOT playing midday..... LOL

Georgia Cash 3 Midday Wed, Mar 9, 2011 5-4-7

I know tell me about it!!  Here I was cheering that the number wasn't 476, that's the one I've really been keeping in.  And I'll be darned, I double check and I have 457 listed.  I have always had this fear that as soon as I focus on midday, my numbers will show up in the evening games.  What a dumb fear! LOL. Midday is where it's at!

middle Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #1893
                            July 20, 2003
                            1868 Posts
                            Posted: March 9, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU MAGGIE!!!

AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!  I hope you had a blessed birthday weekend! Party

ToJo76*, Thank you for the Birthday wishes.  It was a beautiful day with my family at the cookout and oh the food was so good.  My youngest son baked my cake.... beautifully decorated and yummy, too.

Your profile shows that you were born in '76 .....  I am now 76 years old and my knees are all but screaming!   It's about my bedtime especially since I stayed up 'til the wee hours last night.

Thanks again for the Birthday wishes!

maggie    See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

lotteryg's avatar - masked
                              georgetown sc
                              United States
                              Member #98760
                              October 13, 2010
                              1336 Posts
                              Posted: March 10, 2011, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

167 225 701 782 932 569 000 860 600 997 127 463 197 129 158 215 229 771 728 643 659 221 651 450 662 449 982 783 330 430 425 427 345  778 715 771 147 654 992 883 702