Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Daily Pairs

Topic closed. 365 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Fla386.

Page 5 of 25
PrintE-mailLink
FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
South Florida
United States
Member #71280
February 22, 2009
15322 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2011, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

MidSun SmileyDay Pairs

16,67,12,22 Good Luck Everyone!!                                            

Wink thank you......

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #99664
    October 29, 2010
    3332 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2011, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

MidSun SmileyDay Pairs

16,67,12,22 Good Luck Everyone!!                                            

Pairs into numbers box (13)

013 034 037 067 123 125 126 134 136 167 168 349 678

Pairs into numbers straight (20)

013 034 037 067 073 103 123 125 126 132 134 136 162 163 167 168 349 607 678 687

Florida
      United States
      Member #99664
      October 29, 2010
      3332 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2011, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Eve Pairs

I hope my pairs have helped out !! That was the whole reason behind me posting them everyday,twice a day..But this is my last post for my pairs,movin on to other things.There is alot of other pairs that are posted that are good to keep a eye on (Flatransplants),not just mine.. I wish everyone the best of luck,and to have many blessings!!

Good Luck Everyone!!  Thumbs Up

lookin4awin's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg
        Nassau County
        Bahamas
        Member #97253
        September 13, 2010
        888 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2011, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

sorry to see you stop posting!!!!! those pairs are simply amazing!!!

Great luck to ALL!!!!

Lookin

United States
          Member #102727
          December 25, 2010
          609 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2011, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Eve Pairs

I hope my pairs have helped out !! That was the whole reason behind me posting them everyday,twice a day..But this is my last post for my pairs,movin on to other things.There is alot of other pairs that are posted that are good to keep a eye on (Flatransplants),not just mine.. I wish everyone the best of luck,and to have many blessings!!

FLA386,,,,U cant stop posting you have the best pairs,,don't do it I need ya my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Greenville, SC
            United States
            Member #68158
            December 14, 2008
            2199 Posts
            Posted: March 22, 2011, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

sorry to see you stop posting!!!!! those pairs are simply amazing!!!

Me too!Unhappy

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Greenville, SC
              United States
              Member #68158
              December 14, 2008
              2199 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2011, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

FLA386,,,,U cant stop posting you have the best pairs,,don't do it I need ya my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

I Agree!

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                Member #38062
                April 23, 2006
                12583 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2011, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Fla386, now, why on earth would u want to stop posting your great pairs. U r saving everyone a lot of losing money & for some of us, are finally catching some wins. U r doing great. If something is too important that u have to stop posting, we understand. I got to tell ya, your pairs r awesome even if they don't hit on some days but that is normal. Whatever u do, I hope u come back with your awesome pairs. Frown

shannon320's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                  bahamas
                  Bahamas
                  Member #77963
                  August 4, 2009
                  149 Posts
                  Posted: March 22, 2011, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

mybelle's avatar - chick
                    Palm Harbor, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #51115
                    March 28, 2007
                    1391 Posts
                    Posted: March 22, 2011, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I won twice this last week on 440 and 569.  Good numbers.  Sorry to see you quit your pairs.  Thank you for your help.

Somebody's gonna win tonight  I Agree!

MYBELLE

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                      Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                      Member #38062
                      April 23, 2006
                      12583 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2011, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Eve Pairs

00,06,46,24

33,37,88,19

There's the 19. Tonight's winner  419   Congrats to all the winners!  Thank u for your help & congrats. U take care.  Hope to see u soon.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #99664
                        October 29, 2010
                        3332 Posts
                        Posted: March 23, 2011, 3:13 am - IP Logged

Wow !! Thanks alot everyone Group Hug !!! Didn't really think anyone was watching,or useing the pairs i post either. I have had alot goin on around my house lately,and one of the biggest things on my mind right now is my wife,she was diagnosed with lupus two months ago,and she was in the hospital all day today,and come to find out she has a illness other than the lupus she has to deal with now,but it should heal within a few weeks,with many prayers.Also my sister is not doing well at all,she has been battling cancer and a brain tumor the past year,with surgery,chemo therapy and all that.With that being said,i showed my wife tonight that i had stopped doin "pairs" and messing with the cash 3 stuff,and i showed her everyone's posts,comments and she asked,why did you stop helping everyone? My answer was, I didn't really think i was helping anyone out. But from everyone's comments it seems i was helping out,and i am the type of person if i can help one person with anything,i usually try to continue to do so.So i will continue the pairs.

Pairs for MidSun Smileyday

00,03,05,58

68,28,23,55

37,67,78,12 Good Luck Everyone and God Bless !! Blue Angel

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                          South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #71280
                          February 22, 2009
                          15322 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2011, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Wow !! Thanks alot everyone Group Hug !!! Didn't really think anyone was watching,or useing the pairs i post either. I have had alot goin on around my house lately,and one of the biggest things on my mind right now is my wife,she was diagnosed with lupus two months ago,and she was in the hospital all day today,and come to find out she has a illness other than the lupus she has to deal with now,but it should heal within a few weeks,with many prayers.Also my sister is not doing well at all,she has been battling cancer and a brain tumor the past year,with surgery,chemo therapy and all that.With that being said,i showed my wife tonight that i had stopped doin "pairs" and messing with the cash 3 stuff,and i showed her everyone's posts,comments and she asked,why did you stop helping everyone? My answer was, I didn't really think i was helping anyone out. But from everyone's comments it seems i was helping out,and i am the type of person if i can help one person with anything,i usually try to continue to do so.So i will continue the pairs.

Pairs for MidSun Smileyday

00,03,05,58

68,28,23,55

37,67,78,12 Good Luck Everyone and God Bless !! Blue Angel

good morning.....kevin my thoughts and prayers are soooooooooooooooo with you and your family.  I feel your pain cause I've been there myself.  I knew you were a sweet person and believe me everyone appreciates what you are doing on LP but again I am sure its very time consuming too.  Please take care of your family and spend time with them.  Thank you so much for all you do and we look forward to your posts.  Keep the faith and hang in there.  Have a great day!!

Connie

lookin4awin's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg
                            Nassau County
                            Bahamas
                            Member #97253
                            September 13, 2010
                            888 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2011, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Glad to have you back!!!! With God's Help, All things are possible.  I will keep you and your family in my daily prayer:  God Bless!!!!!

Great luck to ALL!!!!

Lookin

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #99664
                              October 29, 2010
                              3332 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2011, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks Flatransplant, lookin4awin Thumbs Up

Page 5 of 25