Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Member: Can someone help me with a Lottery Wheel query?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by KennyNo1.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40513 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2011, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi there, I've just recently joined Lottery Post and was hoping someone could help me regarding Lottery Wheels as
I've never tried them before. I live in the UK and want to wheel a 5/39 game and came across a website that will
allow me to wheel numbers.  Problem is, I'm getting a bit confused as there are umpteen choices to pick from and I'm unsure
if I need to pick a low or high amount of numbers to wheel. 

I was looking at one that would allow me to pick 24 numbers with 21 lines and I was thinking of doing 5 sets of these which
would give me 105 lines/120 numbers in total.  On the other hand another wheel allows me to pick 20 numbers with 119 lines,
is that a better option?  Or can someone advise me of the best amount of numbers to use?  My budget is about £300.

Thanks and any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Kenny.

Welcome Kenny, my advise is get a platinum membership, there is a wealth of info here.

you will have unlimited use of the wheeling systems. good luck

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2011, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Not to worry KennyNo1,

They only let old Tiggs out on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays to spread his gospel of Pure Luck. You got to overlook him sometimes because he has a tendency to get carried away with himself....

THIS!!!!!!!.................

Pure luck

United Kingdom
      Member #104940
      January 22, 2011
      5 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2011, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Maddog10 - I was brought up to respect my Elders so I think we have to give the elderly a break...sometimes! :-)

Sully16 - Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated and will consider the platinum - Go Tiger ;-)

Ameriken - Had a look at Gail Howard's website and thought I would try one of her free wheels for my
      Euromillions tickets tonight.  Picked my numbers and let the wheel do its thing then tried to add funds
      to my lottery account, but as the draw closes at 7.30pm, and this was just after 7, I think too many people
      were trying to play and could not add any funds. Typical, and my fault for not doing this last night but bang
      goes £177M!  Ah well, I'll just have to do my O/T tomorrow!

As someone once said, "you won't miss what you don't have".  Don't think I'll be looking at the winning numbers tho!lol.

Cheers, Kenny.