Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dirty secret for pairs in Pick3 and pick4

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pepper1.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
Member #69169
January 5, 2009
2122 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2011, 2:13 am - IP Logged

I have been looking through the forums and I found so many people posting pairs. Why is this? is this

the mind rejecting itself making itself think it is impossible to come up with the actual number. This is

quite fascinating. Many times I post 36-40 in the pick 3 or 50 numbers in the pick 4 and I get slammed.

"Those are way too many numbers". Yet I see 8 or more pairs being posted. Am I wrong to think that 8

pairs is likely 60+ numbers in the pick 3? Yep, there is no way to get around playing a descent amount

of numbers to win. Think I'm telling a fib? I have tried Lotsoftpro (which the best statistical program

there is to my knowledge), countless peices of software from Pick34, numerous strategies in the lottery

systems forum from the likes of Jayemmar, winD, Lottolaughs, Fabonicci, DiamondPalace, and many

more. After 2 yrs of studying and testing I find that there is no way around playing atleast 36+

numbers to win "Consistantly".

Would I be wrong to say that there will never be a way to win Constantly playing 10 numbers a draw?

Ofcourse nay, although it can feel good to have 2 of the 3 numbers 60% of the time. So I must ask,

what drives us pick34 playing folk? Is it just fun or do we really think we will find a system or strategy

that  will dramatically improve our chances of winning? Perhaps. Maybe its just a society

problem...perhaps.

Maybe the act of winning itself is not as much fun as we think. If you could win the lottery everyday

would it still be fun or would it just massage your ego? Perhaps. Is it just that we need more money?

perhaps. Perhaps its all of the above. Perhaps Crazy

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2011, 2:45 am - IP Logged

I have been looking through the forums and I found so many people posting pairs. Why is this? is this

the mind rejecting itself making itself think it is impossible to come up with the actual number. This is

quite fascinating. Many times I post 36-40 in the pick 3 or 50 numbers in the pick 4 and I get slammed.

"Those are way too many numbers". Yet I see 8 or more pairs being posted. Am I wrong to think that 8

pairs is likely 60+ numbers in the pick 3? Yep, there is no way to get around playing a descent amount

of numbers to win. Think I'm telling a fib? I have tried Lotsoftpro (which the best statistical program

there is to my knowledge), countless peices of software from Pick34, numerous strategies in the lottery

systems forum from the likes of Jayemmar, winD, Lottolaughs, Fabonicci, DiamondPalace, and many

more. After 2 yrs of studying and testing I find that there is no way around playing atleast 36+

numbers to win "Consistantly".

Would I be wrong to say that there will never be a way to win Constantly playing 10 numbers a draw?

Ofcourse nay, although it can feel good to have 2 of the 3 numbers 60% of the time. So I must ask,

what drives us pick34 playing folk? Is it just fun or do we really think we will find a system or strategy

that  will dramatically improve our chances of winning? Perhaps. Maybe its just a society

problem...perhaps.

Maybe the act of winning itself is not as much fun as we think. If you could win the lottery everyday

would it still be fun or would it just massage your ego? Perhaps. Is it just that we need more money?

perhaps. Perhaps its all of the above. Perhaps Crazy

Oh boy...lol

When I first read the title of your thread I was sure you were giving away a system that works sometimes, nonetheless, a giveaway. But I was wrong.

My opinion is that the reason people post pairs, like I do, is that the third digit in the p-3 is an elusive one. The pairs are the next best thing when it comes to understanding a trend. Then....either you can pick a third digit to make a combo, or play front or back pairs if your state allows it.

But once again we come to this road that you present from time to time in the past. You say the only way to win consistently is to play at least 36 combos. Can you show us your success in this?

I believe there is a way to beat the p-3 on a consitent basis, but it would take much more than one strategy because the game is morphing all the time. It goes thru dry periods, good streaks, in between streaks, and other things we simply don't understand about chaos. In my mind, my ultimate goal is to be able to predict winning numbers soley based on intuition because the complexity of chaos can only be overcome by a higher thought process other than logic, like general experience, and exotic knowledge given to me from the ether. Past, Present, and the Future are all one....

Time is an illusion...

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2011, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Oh boy...lol

When I first read the title of your thread I was sure you were giving away a system that works sometimes, nonetheless, a giveaway. But I was wrong.

My opinion is that the reason people post pairs, like I do, is that the third digit in the p-3 is an elusive one. The pairs are the next best thing when it comes to understanding a trend. Then....either you can pick a third digit to make a combo, or play front or back pairs if your state allows it.

But once again we come to this road that you present from time to time in the past. You say the only way to win consistently is to play at least 36 combos. Can you show us your success in this?

I believe there is a way to beat the p-3 on a consitent basis, but it would take much more than one strategy because the game is morphing all the time. It goes thru dry periods, good streaks, in between streaks, and other things we simply don't understand about chaos. In my mind, my ultimate goal is to be able to predict winning numbers soley based on intuition because the complexity of chaos can only be overcome by a higher thought process other than logic, like general experience, and exotic knowledge given to me from the ether. Past, Present, and the Future are all one....

Time is an illusion...

Its at your discretion what you intepret "consistent" as. When I refer to consistent I am referring to modest winnings. Say about 6-8 times a

week. This is nothing new to me. I am trend killer. Been testing for a very long time. I already showed that I could win rather easy from "time

to time" (another one of those vague words). That is by no means ego boasting. Infact I use the same "strategy(excel)" every time i choose

numbers. Thats no secret. Its the only tool I use. Sometimes I hit and sometimes I dont but i'm glad to not be someone that goes extended

periods of time without hitting. I love watching what the game does every time a number is drawn. I really think numbers tell a story, only if

I could know the end the story before reading it LOL

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2011, 3:00 am - IP Logged

I might also add that it's not so much that it's hard to trap the third digit in straight form, but it's hard to make a profit because of the pay structure, only paying half of the odds, unless you play online where the pay is 9 to 1. Even then, there are challenges...

?

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2011, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Its at your discretion what you intepret "consistent" as. When I refer to consistent I am referring to modest winnings. Say about 6-8 times a

week. This is nothing new to me. I am trend killer. Been testing for a very long time. I already showed that I could win rather easy from "time

to time" (another one of those vague words). That is by no means ego boasting. Infact I use the same "strategy(excel)" every time i choose

numbers. Thats no secret. Its the only tool I use. Sometimes I hit and sometimes I dont but i'm glad to not be someone that goes extended

periods of time without hitting. I love watching what the game does every time a number is drawn. I really think numbers tell a story, only if

I could know the end the story before reading it LOL

To me consistent means any profit in the long run, even if it's 1%. That may seem like a small amount, but if it's consistent, it could easily be multiplied to create wealth.

But again.........we've been down this road for the longest time. You say you're not boasting but prove nothing in the process concerning your success rate. Your defense is that you post winning numbers in the threads, but If you were so successful as you say, you wouldn't have to keep pushing your ideas, they would be ubiqitous.

Do you know why you never see ads for a ferrari ? becuase everyone already knows they are high end cars. They don't need to prove themselves. On the other hand, you make claims that you can't back up.

I think every once in a while you get bored and like to stir up crap that settled at the bottom of the fish bowl...lol

United States
            Member #69169
            January 5, 2009
            2122 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2011, 3:07 am - IP Logged

You are correct. I wonder why people chose to play pairs instead of the actual number. If it took a person

a lot of time to come up with pairs why arent they using that time to come up with the 3rd digit? Online is

where the money is. I want to be like a corporation and pay little to no taxes.LOL As the saying goes,

Knowledge is Power.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: March 19, 2011, 3:12 am - IP Logged

You are correct. I wonder why people chose to play pairs instead of the actual number. If it took a person

a lot of time to come up with pairs why arent they using that time to come up with the 3rd digit? Online is

where the money is. I want to be like a corporation and pay little to no taxes.LOL As the saying goes,

Knowledge is Power.

Then do us all a favor and show us how to predict that third digit on a consistent basis. I already told you what it would take to achieve such a goal. I did say it can be done but it would involve many attributes simultaneously..

Please....................Enlighten me...!

United States
                Member #69169
                January 5, 2009
                2122 Posts
                Posted: March 19, 2011, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Get Excel and design your own wheels with all the necessary info that pertains to EACH number. Then Get the last 200 numbers from your state and start filtering. Thats it. Took me almost a year (lol). Its not much different from a computer's program accept you tell the computer what to do and when to do it. Other than that, every number has different properties and once you know them you can manipulate them. Its all in the proper wheels.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: March 19, 2011, 3:24 am - IP Logged

Get Excel and design your own wheels with all the necessary info that pertains to EACH number. Then Get the last 200 numbers from your state and start filtering. Thats it. Took me almost a year (lol). Its not much different from a computer's program accept you tell the computer what to do and when to do it. Other than that, every number has different properties and once you know them you can manipulate them. Its all in the proper wheels.

Ok, then post numbers before the darw for a period of 3 months to prove your success without giving away your method. If not, it's just hearsay....

?

United States
                    Member #69169
                    January 5, 2009
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: March 19, 2011, 3:28 am - IP Logged

The great thing about excel is that not only does it filter text and numbers, it also filters by color and this gives the user great flexibility. Cant wait to get Excel 2010 (was hoping to get it from the black market if you know what I mean). so I can start working on my sheet for Pick 5.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49725 Posts
                      Posted: March 19, 2011, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Oh boy...lol

Time is an illusion...

Two Pairs are Needed to Complete a Pick 3 Combination:

Pick 3 Pairs=ABx AxC xBC

ABx+AxC=ABC

ABx+xBC=ABC

AxC+xBC=ABC

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8790 Posts
                        Posted: March 19, 2011, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Two Pairs are Needed to Complete a Pick 3 Combination:

Pick 3 Pairs=ABx AxC xBC

ABx+AxC=ABC

ABx+xBC=ABC

AxC+xBC=ABC

I Agree!

You can also use something like v-trac exact pairs and have the correct v-trac group(s) to go with that exact

v-trac exact pr. Cuts down the amount of plays considerably.

MAGA

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #99032
                          October 18, 2010
                          1439 Posts
                          Posted: March 19, 2011, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I find it pretty easy to get 2 numbers right when I play pairs, like everyone said, it's the 3rd digit I guess on.

So, If I like 1, 2 and 3, I make pairs

12x

13x

23x

and replace x with a few numbers, that I guess on.

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                            BRONX N.Y.10459
                            United States
                            Member #86575
                            February 6, 2010
                            1057 Posts
                            Posted: March 19, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

MOON CODE   3/19/11        369 FULL MOON   ADD MOON CODE TO YOUR STATE NUMBER

N EW YORK 223+369=582             582    582      582!!!!!!!!!!!BananaPLAY IT

FOR  7 DAYS

GOOD LUCK ALL.                           

United States
                              Member #69169
                              January 5, 2009
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: March 19, 2011, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

What are you referring to Jap69?