Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dirty secret for pairs in Pick3 and pick4

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pepper1.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2011, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

My Opinion is that there is no way to win Everyday. Its just not going to happen period. It all comes down to what I call the 3 Formula to win.

1. Picking the right Numbers (Systems, Intuitions, Dreams etccc.)

2. Luck (You need this too)

3. Actually Playing (If you dont play you can't win)

Now,  If 1 of those 3 Ingrediants are not there on that particular Day, you are not going to win period.

Everyone has good luck and everyone has bad luck. No one person is luckier than the other. The diffrence is, are you persistent or not ? Do you truly believe in your System ? Do you truly believe you are a going to win?

In my opinion it all comes down to you.

Be Positive, believe in your system and stick to it and I gurantee you will become a winner.

Good Luck to all and have fun.Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

My Opinion is that there is no way to win Everyday. Its just not going to happen period. It all comes down to what I call the 3 Formula to win.

Now,  If 1 of those 3 Ingrediants are not there on that particular Day, you are not going to win period.

Everyone has good luck and everyone has bad luck. No one person is luckier than the other. The diffrence is, are you persistent or not ? Do you truly believe in your System ? Do you truly believe you are a going to win?

Be Positive, believe in your system and stick to it and I gurantee you will become a winner.

Well said Lucki723 your formula is on point although I can not vouch for dreams and intuition b/c I never won anything off of them but you must play to win and you must have confidence. I see you still doing your thing across all states, care to share how you arrive at those 5 awesome numbers for wheeling?

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #99664
      October 29, 2010
      3332 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2011, 9:44 am - IP Logged

JMO,but if i didn't have pairs i would be guessing at all three digits.. I use my pairs as a reference tool. Take today's Florida mid draw for example,i am looking for a series to show after the double,i look at my pairs and find a series number.I am also on a very tight budget,so instead of me playing all the series numbers 012,123,345,567,789 etc, i have only one to play from my pairs,this works best for me,and it works "sometimes"..

Side note: Dream numbers work,it paid off for someone (willwrk4numbers) i gave numbers to yesterday,and it was only 3, pick3 numbers for one state. (Cal.)

Good Luck Everyone!! Lep

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #99664
        October 29, 2010
        3332 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2011, 9:46 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  well said !!

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2011, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

To me, any kind of "lottery system" is a starting point. Pairs are a starting point. Instead of having to deal with 100 straight pairs every day (or 55 boxed), even 10 pairs a system may give you is less than 55 or 100. And for folks who don't study trends, triggers, patterns, past draws, what time the moon is rising or the sun is setting...etc...etc...then it's nice to have someplace to start. But, again, it's just a start.

Because when all is said and done, formulated, studied and tested backwards and forwards...we still have no idea what those 3 numbers are going to be that come out,period. All lottery systems are "guess-ti-mations", period.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2011, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

To me, any kind of "lottery system" is a starting point. Pairs are a starting point. Instead of having to deal with 100 straight pairs every day (or 55 boxed), even 10 pairs a system may give you is less than 55 or 100. And for folks who don't study trends, triggers, patterns, past draws, what time the moon is rising or the sun is setting...etc...etc...then it's nice to have someplace to start. But, again, it's just a start.

Because when all is said and done, formulated, studied and tested backwards and forwards...we still have no idea what those 3 numbers are going to be that come out,period. All lottery systems are "guess-ti-mations", period.

Now that's the best explanation I've heard yet.

Thank you lottolaughs.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

pepper1's avatar - batman38
              hotatlanta
              United States
              Member #70664
              February 8, 2009
              1446 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2011, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

I believe that if it works for you than use it. For those who want to try what someone is doing that is

there right. I don't knock people for there system are those that post alot of nmbers, if it help you

than go for it. Lottery is not easy, and if  we had the secret than we all would be rich. The lottery is

set up for us to guess how they do it. So you either play are you don't. Some things work and sometime

they don't you don't know unless you try.