Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

About Lottonet Integra Xp-01

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
887 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2011, 12:16 am - IP Logged

In general, my payments are $5 to $40. I have not otherwise found anything that does any better than what I am doing right now with EL5. If I don't use it, I'll lose more than I do now.

To me, EL5 (or any other software) is just a tool, much like a hammer. A hammer doesn't build a house, a carpenter does. If a carpenter breaks his thumb because he hit it with the hammer, it's not the hammers fault, it's the carpenters fault. I have the same expectations on lotto software. I don't expect software to win the lottery, software is just a tool. If I use that tool and choose the wrong numbers, it is not the softwares fault, it is my own fault.

If someone actually created software that predicted the winning numbers with regular accuracy, it would cost tens of thousands of dollars, a ton of people would buy it, and you would have 100,000 people all winning the megamillions jackpot at the same time and end up with just a few dollars each.

The perfect lotto software is not out there. 

You don't like EL5, and that's OK. I like it. For me it is a great tool, and it does more than I ever expected it to do. I don't think there is a better tool out there and I know that if I make the right predictions, the software will give me the winning ticket. If I don't buy the ticket, that is not the softwares fault. All I have to do is hone my skills so I can make better predictions.

Because in the end, whether I win or lose, it is because I made the right or wrong choices in the numbers.

Your opinion about EL above let me remember my opinion was 6 years ago... Yes, I WAS TOO. But the truth is you cannot make the right predictions forever even though how can YOU use EL Program, as a hammer or a saw, or others in the payments of $5-$40 only.However, I'm still interesting with your idea that how can you use the "hammer " to build your" house"?

My opinion is very clear: I expect the software to win the lottery if I have bought the software.

I'm looking forward to hear your wining news by using EL5.

Good luck,

LB

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
    Denver, Co
    United States
    Member #103046
    December 29, 2010
    546 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2011, 12:26 am - IP Logged

And I look forward to hearing your winning news from the software that picks the jackpot ticket for you.

Good luck, Ken

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
      Fort Worth, TX
      United States
      Member #106060
      February 11, 2011
      188 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2011, 12:32 am - IP Logged

It is impossible for a program to pick good numbers automatically. Every program I've ever tried were really terrible at it. They can however do mass calculations on based on a system you've created.

Now how about Satori's "Lotto Sorcerer" which supposedly uses a neural network (simulated artificial intelligence) to look for non-standard patterns?

How you do anything is how you do everything.

NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        887 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2011, 7:27 am - IP Logged

And I look forward to hearing your winning news from the software that picks the jackpot ticket for you.

Good luck, Ken

Thanks, I'm trying now.

Good luck,

LB

paymenow's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
          Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #4097
          March 21, 2004
          174 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2011, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

When I came across this post about LottoNet Integra, I just had to laugh out loud.  I saw someone quoting me but without the credits.  I can remember it like it was yesterday when I said these words because I was so <snip> angry with the software program.  And yes, I still do have the software but I don't use it because it is ABSOLUTELY A USELESS PIECE OF CRAP GARBAGE!

And yes, it was me who said these words:

"I stand by criticisms of LottoNet Integra XP-01. I think that the software is no better than a lot of the free stuff which is available anywhere on the internet.

One of the biggest problems with this software, LottoNet Integra is that the wheels which the author says are available are really not available unless you subscribe to their results update. So, in other words, you are being sold a product based upon its incredible ability to do numerous wheels, over 8,000 or so, but you can use any of them unless you subscribe to our results database update, which, of course, is fee based.

To me, this total BS! Why? Because the author never tells you this before you buy the program.

NEVER! I was never informed of this so called minor detail. Now, ask yourself, "who in the hell wants to buy a software which renders itself invalid unless you keep the author happy by continuing to pay for it long after you have already bought it?".

Oh, don't bother trying to manually update the results database files because it's virtually impossible to do. First of all, if the draw files are more than six months old, then you're just screwed because all of the wheeling tools which are advertised are all rendered inactive and will not work.

Besides, why should any wheeling system be based upon a results database being updated or not? Again, this is total crap. And I see it as deceptive advertising on the author's part to create a stream of continuous income for himself.

I have other software programs, such as Lotto Pro 2007. It is perhaps the greatest lotto program that you can buy. Hands down! Why?

Well, for starters, if I need to use any of the available wheeling systems, I can. And I don't have to be up to date in results database. It doesn't matter if I haven't updated the program for the past six months. The wheeling systems will still work. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

There is no deceptive advertising with this program. And the price. Dirt cheap. Also, technical support for this program is beyond exceptional, and it's free!

So, in conclusion, what I am saying about LottoNet Integra is that it is a total joke. A BIG FAT LIE! WHY? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T USE ANY OF THE WHEELING SYSTEMS UNLESS YOU UPDATE THE PAST DRAWS DATABASE FILE. WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD THE RESULTS DATABASE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME WANTING TO INPUT MY OWN NUMBERS AND USE A WHEELING SYSTEM? WHY?!!!!!!!

Well, whenever I tried to ask this question, (to Monique), she was a bit rude and basically told me to subscribe to their results updating service for a fee and I could use the program which I have already paid for. Needless to say, I was angry about this. As I should have been.

I still have the software and all of its original contents in a folder. Collecting dust. Usless piece of garbage. If anybody wants it, I would probably be willing to give it away for free"

But you know, as negative as the experience was with the software and the guise of company hyping it to the moon, I still take away something positive from all of this.  And that is, stay away from the low life scum buckets such as these carnival salespeople because if you don't, you'll be on the fast track to dissappoinment.

PayMeNow

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            887 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2011, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

When I came across this post about LottoNet Integra, I just had to laugh out loud.  I saw someone quoting me but without the credits.  I can remember it like it was yesterday when I said these words because I was so <snip> angry with the software program.  And yes, I still do have the software but I don't use it because it is ABSOLUTELY A USELESS PIECE OF CRAP GARBAGE!

And yes, it was me who said these words:

"I stand by criticisms of LottoNet Integra XP-01. I think that the software is no better than a lot of the free stuff which is available anywhere on the internet.

One of the biggest problems with this software, LottoNet Integra is that the wheels which the author says are available are really not available unless you subscribe to their results update. So, in other words, you are being sold a product based upon its incredible ability to do numerous wheels, over 8,000 or so, but you can use any of them unless you subscribe to our results database update, which, of course, is fee based.

To me, this total BS! Why? Because the author never tells you this before you buy the program.

NEVER! I was never informed of this so called minor detail. Now, ask yourself, "who in the hell wants to buy a software which renders itself invalid unless you keep the author happy by continuing to pay for it long after you have already bought it?".

Oh, don't bother trying to manually update the results database files because it's virtually impossible to do. First of all, if the draw files are more than six months old, then you're just screwed because all of the wheeling tools which are advertised are all rendered inactive and will not work.

Besides, why should any wheeling system be based upon a results database being updated or not? Again, this is total crap. And I see it as deceptive advertising on the author's part to create a stream of continuous income for himself.

I have other software programs, such as Lotto Pro 2007. It is perhaps the greatest lotto program that you can buy. Hands down! Why?

Well, for starters, if I need to use any of the available wheeling systems, I can. And I don't have to be up to date in results database. It doesn't matter if I haven't updated the program for the past six months. The wheeling systems will still work. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

There is no deceptive advertising with this program. And the price. Dirt cheap. Also, technical support for this program is beyond exceptional, and it's free!

So, in conclusion, what I am saying about LottoNet Integra is that it is a total joke. A BIG FAT LIE! WHY? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T USE ANY OF THE WHEELING SYSTEMS UNLESS YOU UPDATE THE PAST DRAWS DATABASE FILE. WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD THE RESULTS DATABASE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME WANTING TO INPUT MY OWN NUMBERS AND USE A WHEELING SYSTEM? WHY?!!!!!!!

Well, whenever I tried to ask this question, (to Monique), she was a bit rude and basically told me to subscribe to their results updating service for a fee and I could use the program which I have already paid for. Needless to say, I was angry about this. As I should have been.

I still have the software and all of its original contents in a folder. Collecting dust. Usless piece of garbage. If anybody wants it, I would probably be willing to give it away for free"

But you know, as negative as the experience was with the software and the guise of company hyping it to the moon, I still take away something positive from all of this.  And that is, stay away from the low life scum buckets such as these carnival salespeople because if you don't, you'll be on the fast track to dissappoinment.

PayMeNow

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Hi, Paymenow:

Thanks for sharing your experience about LottoNet Integra ! I almost went to buy it . THANKS!!!!

Denver, Co
              United States
              Member #103046
              December 29, 2010
              546 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2011, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

How is your search going lottoburg?

If you still have EL5, the have a new development build that is supposed to have 'pattern matching prediction' in the winning number history function. I just downloaded it so I haven't gotten to use it yet. I've been practicing using the winning number history sums and not doing too bad at it. It works better for me than anything else I've been doing.

Have you found any software yet?

Fort Worth, TX
                United States
                Member #106060
                February 11, 2011
                188 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2011, 11:48 am - IP Logged

How is your search going lottoburg?

If you still have EL5, the have a new development build that is supposed to have 'pattern matching prediction' in the winning number history function. I just downloaded it so I haven't gotten to use it yet. I've been practicing using the winning number history sums and not doing too bad at it. It works better for me than anything else I've been doing.

Have you found any software yet?

When I started playing the lottery last December I downloaded EL 5 and couldn't understand any of it. Today, it all made sense. Eeek! Now I have to buy it. I was waiting for the prediction function. Although 80 dollars is very expensive. I can justify it because I got a box hit the other day. lol.

Denver, Co
                  United States
                  Member #103046
                  December 29, 2010
                  546 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2011, 11:59 am - IP Logged

When I started playing the lottery last December I downloaded EL 5 and couldn't understand any of it. Today, it all made sense. Eeek! Now I have to buy it. I was waiting for the prediction function. Although 80 dollars is very expensive. I can justify it because I got a box hit the other day. lol.

Yeah, it really takes some time to understand it. I've been using it for almost 3 months and I still find something new on it. It is a bit pricey, but from what I've seen from some of the other options out there, it's worth it. However, if you're doing quite well without any software, that even better, I'd like to be able to do the same!!

Good luck.

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    887 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, it really takes some time to understand it. I've been using it for almost 3 months and I still find something new on it. It is a bit pricey, but from what I've seen from some of the other options out there, it's worth it. However, if you're doing quite well without any software, that even better, I'd like to be able to do the same!!

Good luck.

Hi,ameriken and mayhem:

I'm very interesting with the discuss about EL5 Program. Please read the Post as below:

http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1664&p=16441#p16441

Re: Bobes is back

Postby lottoboy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Bobes wrote:Hi all,

As Stan announced (Feb-16th 2011) in Winning Numbers History Strategy I am back to provide you with some idea concerning "how to bet and win“ using EL5 Strategies.
                    As you can see in version 5 Stan create a very powerful program with many generic filters. Thus I am sure you now have a tool to shift your effort toward the better Wins/Bets ratio.
                    In addition I am ready to help him with answers to your questions concerning betting strategies. :D

Bobes

Bobes,
                    You're bragging!
                    I do not believe you can come up with any useful or valuable strategies because EL5 does not have any substantial improvements as compared with EL4!
                    Except to raising the price of EL5. I have written a detailed critique about EL5, will not repeat them here. However, what impressed me most is that STAN's final reply for my critique: EL5 is not for you, please choose other programs. This fully illustrated that EL5 is only a STAN's trap used to defraud customers' money!

Practice is the sole criterion for testing truth.
                    All members please do not be fooled!

lottoboy
                      Denver, Co
                      United States
                      Member #103046
                      December 29, 2010
                      546 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2011, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear you feel that way lottoburg. I like the software and have had some success with it. What would you like to discuss?

Fort Worth, TX
                        United States
                        Member #106060
                        February 11, 2011
                        188 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2011, 3:07 am - IP Logged

I think your expecting the program to do too much thinking for you lottoburg. A wrench isn't going to build a car and a lotto program isn't going to win the lottery for you. With that said, I think Expert Lotto has all the tools you could ask for. I find the program highly useful and very capable of making money but you gotta have a system in mind to begin with. The price is prohibitively steep though. I do with they would lower it or give a subscription based license.

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          887 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2011, 7:26 am - IP Logged

I think your expecting the program to do too much thinking for you lottoburg. A wrench isn't going to build a car and a lotto program isn't going to win the lottery for you. With that said, I think Expert Lotto has all the tools you could ask for. I find the program highly useful and very capable of making money but you gotta have a system in mind to begin with. The price is prohibitively steep though. I do with they would lower it or give a subscription based license.

Good luck !

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5962 Posts
                            Posted: April 4, 2011, 7:59 am - IP Logged

You hit the nail, dead center!! He really believes someone can come up with a software and he will be able to click one button and bam, I hit a jackpot. Lottoburg, you just keep on dreaming. Americanken, you and mayhem have the right idea. El is a excellent tool and if anyone has an idea for strategy or filters. Stan is always ready to listen.