Welcome Guest
You last visited August 16, 2017, 11:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to create an Artificial Computerized RNG thanks to a Credit Card...

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2011, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

create a ball several balls or 1 ball...you know how the Earth has longittudes and lattitudes well you place it in the ball the computerized ball put each square of lattitude-longitude have a number, the range of the lotto, then inside that ball you place a small pebble ball and let the big ball bounce and move around....The small ball will hit the squares will collide randomly hitting different numbers randomly....

you can do the same with a clothes dryer...the thing that rotates let it have longittudes and lattitudes with each number the range of the lotto drop 1 or 2 ball let the dryer spin each movement the ball makes it will hit a different lattitude/longitude square which will be a number...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2011, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

create a ball several balls or 1 ball...you know how the Earth has longittudes and lattitudes well you place it in the ball the computerized ball put each square of lattitude-longitude have a number, the range of the lotto, then inside that ball you place a small pebble ball and let the big ball bounce and move around....The small ball will hit the squares will collide randomly hitting different numbers randomly....

you can do the same with a clothes dryer...the thing that rotates let it have longittudes and lattitudes with each number the range of the lotto drop 1 or 2 ball let the dryer spin each movement the ball makes it will hit a different lattitude/longitude square which will be a number...

look at this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Riboflavin_penicillinamide.jpg

well each ending of the the tip of the structure can be a number that can go inside a ball and everytime the ball collides or hits the ground/floor it hits sort of speak a nerve ending or a bone structure ending and each ending is a number...thus is an RNG can be a computerized RNG...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #99032
      October 18, 2010
      1439 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2011, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

look at this link:

well each ending of the the tip of the structure can be a number that can go inside a ball and everytime the ball collides or hits the ground/floor it hits sort of speak a nerve ending or a bone structure ending and each ending is a number...thus is an RNG can be a computerized RNG...

Can I have some of what you're smoking???

No seriously, Pumpi, some of your posts make absolutely no sense.  This is one of them.  You could just have balls floating around in an enclosed area, with air and/or paddles mixing them around, and fall out/fly up a tube.  Random.

And I have no idea what Riboflabin penicillinamide has to do with RNGs, nor do I understand what "everytime the ball collides or hits the ground/floor it hits sort of speak a nerve ending or a bone structure ending and each ending is a number" means.

And I also have no idea what any of this had to do with a credit card.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2011, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Can I have some of what you're smoking???

No seriously, Pumpi, some of your posts make absolutely no sense.  This is one of them.  You could just have balls floating around in an enclosed area, with air and/or paddles mixing them around, and fall out/fly up a tube.  Random.

And I have no idea what Riboflabin penicillinamide has to do with RNGs, nor do I understand what "everytime the ball collides or hits the ground/floor it hits sort of speak a nerve ending or a bone structure ending and each ending is a number" means.

i got the idea from a credit card commercial...

dont think about it mecanical real life but think about it as a simulation in a computer program, that´s what i am talking about...

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2011, 2:06 am - IP Logged

look at this link:

The picture at the link you gave illustrates well what you described in words.  Maybe the others were thrown off by the file name and didn't bother to click on it.  What you've proposed would probably generate a random sequence with excellent characteristics of randomness with an extremely long period.  But the mechanics and electronics would make it a nightmare to maintain and integrate with computers, don't you think?  I'll have to give you this much though - it definitely would be easier to implement than the race track scenery idea!

Computer RNGs using 64 bit words can probably be programmed to mimic chaos even better than most mechanical devices, especially if they are randomly cycled between calls using some naturally occuring variable.  This variable could be something like the low order bits of the temperature outside the computer room.  Smile

Have you ever checked out...

http://www.random.org/  ?

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2011, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

another way is to put lots, hundreds of clocks in the outside surface of a sphere graphically/computer-wise like longitudes and lattitudes zones...let the clocks run set at different times, let the ball bounce over and over each time the ball hits the surface it will hit a particular clock zone and the clock will stop giving you a random number/reading like an RNG....

this part i owe it to my trigonometry book...was reading it and an idea pop up...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2011, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

another way is to put lots, hundreds of clocks in the outside surface of a sphere graphically/computer-wise like longitudes and lattitudes zones...let the clocks run set at different times, let the ball bounce over and over each time the ball hits the surface it will hit a particular clock zone and the clock will stop giving you a random number/reading like an RNG....

this part i owe it to my trigonometry book...was reading it and an idea pop up...

the problem with balls machine is that there are certain combinations maybe hundreds of them in pick3 that create a loss for the HOUSE/STATE and a machine could literally go through all those combination like 15 days in a row, creating a loss for the HOUSE/STATE, making the state recover in 40 days to make up for the loss and if there is another wave that means another 40 days more for the state to recover....while an RNG can be programmed to skip the lost combinations...what happens if the states has 8 months to recover and ends up with a lost for that year the next year or 2 they may end up raising the price of each ticket...

another reason why i favor RNG...

United States
                Member #105312
                January 29, 2011
                435 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2011, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I love your posts pumpi76.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2011, 12:57 am - IP Logged

thanks josephus...

another way to create an RNG a computerized RNG is to have a piano...you press the keyboard with your fingers you are playing a music but the keypad on the other end is a pedal or hammer stick that strikes a clock/clock-timer in motion not just 1 clock but many clocks and each clock is a range and when you hit the not it stops the clock that is continously running you hit the not and the hammer hits the clock, the clock stops and you get a: RANDOM NUMBER...not just 1 random number but multiples numbers each randomly...and you can se it up where the path of the song you are playing is giving you per second different random numbers and when you finish the song all the different random numbers the median or average is chosen...STILL A RANDOM NUMBER...BASICALLY A COMPLETE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR....

whoever knows the song will have a rough idea of what will play next and with the good calculations know what will play next but the person seen the random numbers appear will not have a clue, will think is all random...

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2263 Posts
                    Posted: April 14, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello, pump, it will hunt in Savannah, to kill the lion = 1st condition, if you go with a spear, poorly tuned, its condition of success is very weak!, now 2 nd condition goes with a rifle
                      With automatic repetition section 50, lunette, a second weapon, shield, etc., you will kill the lion! Taking the plan's lottery, Pump, you have to create tools to hunt down the numbers, I'm referring to his power of your subconscious can create good tools for lotteries, then in 200 attempts to create tools, get one that works 80% of the results , Will be in profit, even if those who invented the light bulb, pump, we need good tools, let your subconscious to create good tools, because
                      If someone from the forum will help you earn 20% mean!