Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Fantasy 5 3/21

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 6 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2011, 1:10 am - IP Logged

This is why people need to play smarter and avoid all the things the "experts" say to avoid such as all low, high, even, odd, and consecutive numbers. Also avoid playslip patterns. I can't wait to see if any of the numbers was from quick picks.

What you're suggesting is a "system" that works to your advantage if you win.   But watch out!  If the majority of people adopt this strategy and 1-2-3-4-5 pays one winner a bundle, all the people that used to like to play it will have strokes!  Smile

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2011, 2:21 am - IP Logged

P.S.  Here's a good discussion of this strategy:

http://www.random.org/faq/#Q3.4

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #62713
      July 6, 2008
      3715 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2011, 7:55 am - IP Logged

What you're suggesting is a "system" that works to your advantage if you win.   But watch out!  If the majority of people adopt this strategy and 1-2-3-4-5 pays one winner a bundle, all the people that used to like to play it will have strokes!  Smile

I Doubt people will stop playing these combinations, which is why I won't play them. They happen very infrequent and when they do hit the payout is usually horrible. Just not worth it in my opinion.

Keep moving Forward.

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
        If you don't like it, spit it out!
        United States
        Member #4756
        May 23, 2004
        3433 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2011, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Wouldn't it be great to boast to your friends and tell them that you won the FL Fantasy 5!

All would be good up until they asked you how much you won....

"Oh it was only $4,500.00 and I had to share the jackpot with 46 other winning tickets!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
          The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2011, 9:03 am - IP Logged

I Doubt people will stop playing these combinations, which is why I won't play them. They happen very infrequent and when they do hit the payout is usually horrible. Just not worth it in my opinion.

I AGREE!

I noticed the #s this morning and knew when I clicked on the F5 link it would show a ton of winners. Although each number has the same chance of being drawn, this is the exact reason I avoid all consecutive #'s...Also its been said in the past that 1-2-3-4-5 is the most commonly picked # set. I cant imagine how many people pick that combo.

Tropical Sue's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            Gainesville, Florida
            United States
            Member #107571
            March 10, 2011
            12 Posts
            Posted: March 22, 2011, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Of the 10 tickets I bought, 5 of them were winners. Only small prizes though. Not more than $2 each.

I also learned something about playing Fantasy 5 with ezmatch. I thought ezmatch was like powerball's power play, or mega millions mega plier. I thought it multiplies your non-jackpot winnings. But I was wrong. You have to match the ezmatch numbers with your numbers in order to win the ezmatch prize. I think it's not that good to play with ezmatch b/c you can lose more money that way. What do you think?

Susan & my dog Kelly

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2011, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Of the 10 tickets I bought, 5 of them were winners. Only small prizes though. Not more than $2 each.

I also learned something about playing Fantasy 5 with ezmatch. I thought ezmatch was like powerball's power play, or mega millions mega plier. I thought it multiplies your non-jackpot winnings. But I was wrong. You have to match the ezmatch numbers with your numbers in order to win the ezmatch prize. I think it's not that good to play with ezmatch b/c you can lose more money that way. What do you think?

Susan & my dog Kelly

EZ-match is basically an instant results game, like Lucky Lines or a Scratch off. And the odds are pretty bad too.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #62713
                July 6, 2008
                3715 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2011, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Susan & my dog Kelly

Hi Sue - I dont play this. I would rather Play 2 Tickets (2 Diffrent Combos). I think the most you can win is $1,000 which is not bad but I have never seen anyone get more than $50. I played it at first a few times and all I got was $2, $5 and $10 Wins. Decided to employ the money on another combination.

Keep moving Forward.

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
                  North Dakota
                  United States
                  Member #13397
                  April 5, 2005
                  1623 Posts
                  Posted: March 22, 2011, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

EZmatch is such a joke.  I played it during their latest promotion and lost on every ticket.  I would drop $20 for 10 F5 w/ezmatch and won NOTHING on EZmatch.  I don't plan on buying anymore in the future.  They just don't seem to payoff.  I'd rather put that extra $1 toward another shot at F5... just my opinion.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

Bay Minette
                    United States
                    Member #57121
                    December 18, 2007
                    68 Posts
                    Posted: March 22, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Could be that some of the 47 winners seen that the numbers 10-19 were due to hit 3 of them in a draw so they played only 10-19 numbers to try and win a 3 number cash prize to get some payback..several of them might of hit 4 numbers..or one or 2 might of hit all 5 and are laughing their butts off tonightCrying

chatsworth, CA
                      United States
                      Member #107746
                      March 13, 2011
                      5 Posts
                      Posted: March 23, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

What is the daily jackpot for the fantasy 5 in FL? Is it $200k? Because 4500 x 47 = about $211k and last night there were 4 winners at $55k each. If so, that has to be probably the best pick 5 game going especially for the fact that it is MUCH easier to hit a jackpot with numbers from 1-36 than 1-39! In CA here we have a measly 50k jackpot on a 5/39 game!

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2011, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

WINNING NUMBERS            TOP PRIZE
                        14-15-16-17-18                    $4,581.74
                        47 WINNERS   

Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

What happened to the thread named "14-15-16-17-18" ?

Was it renamed to be this one, Florida Fantasy 5 3/21 ?

This WAS the link to it:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/229294/1994905

This link was in an email post announcement I received on Tuesday.

Just curious.

Thanks...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19824 Posts
                          Posted: March 24, 2011, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

What happened to the thread named "14-15-16-17-18" ?

Was it renamed to be this one, Florida Fantasy 5 3/21 ?

This WAS the link to it:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/229294/1994905

This link was in an email post announcement I received on Tuesday.

Just curious.

Thanks...

You're probably thinking of  "47 people pick winning Fantasy 5 numbers" http://www.lotterypost.com/news/229312

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #93947
                            July 10, 2010
                            2180 Posts
                            Posted: March 24, 2011, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

You're probably thinking of  "47 people pick winning Fantasy 5 numbers" http://www.lotterypost.com/news/229312

No, it definitely wasn't that one.  The email pointed to the Thread number I quoted above, 229294.  l think the Topic name was "14-15-16-17-18" when I replied to Win$500Quick's 3/21 posting on 3/22.

United States
                              Member #93947
                              July 10, 2010
                              2180 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2011, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

No, it definitely wasn't that one.  The email pointed to the Thread number I quoted above, 229294.  l think the Topic name was "14-15-16-17-18" when I replied to Win$500Quick's 3/21 posting on 3/22.

That string might have been giving grief to one of Todd's regular expression analyzer's.