Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

powerball prediction

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by guesser.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
Member #93164
June 23, 2010
1325 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2011, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Everyone, I think you should predict in MADDOG10's Powerball challenge. I hope Powerball 28 comes up in this upcoming draw.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2011, 2:26 am - IP Logged

tonight 125,000,000 my prediction format is 20's-20's-30's-40's-50's pb 1-9         22-24-36-43-54 pb7this is the only format i'm using but switching up the exact numbers. This kind of look like mega last night winning format 22-24-(30's)54  1-9 mb (4) lets watch it unfold tonight

I know your post is a bit old, but it's pretty rare to see the lowest WB be a number in the 20's.

Yes, it has been happening a bit more as of late, but when you look at historical numbers, it doesn't happen enough to sway my odds to play a set like that: too many times that does NOT happen.

Folks, instead of picking numbers, pick POSITIONS, and whatever number happens to be in that POSITION, you play it.

I am probably the only person here that has won more that I have lost playing the lottery.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2011, 2:35 am - IP Logged

For some reason I cannot edit the post I just made above.

Anyway, you can go ahead and pick a number in the 20's as your low number, far be it for me to tell anyone what to do, but DO be careful not to fall in love with a certain set of numbers, and don't fall in love with RB #28. You need to concentrate on what the best ODDS are, and not try to pick an anomaly (something that rarely happens). Picking that RARE number might get you one number, but you need all six to win.

I could give you a bunch of great tips, but then some idiot that doesn't devote any time to it will come one and try to tell me my theories are all wrong. That happened a year ago, 2-3 people were almost swearing at me, but the problem was, I told them what would happen in the next two games, they laughed at me, and precisely what I said would happen DID happen. So I gave up, and rarely logon here.