Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Joker17's Hairbrained Pick-3 multiplication system

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2011, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

omg just realized..Embarassed LOL

Hee hee..

I'm so sick of pairs. I want combos that hit straight every week...lol

I really wish Greenfox and his N.C. thread in the Lottery Systems forum would simplify his method so we could understand it. If you've read the beginning, maybe first couple or 3 pages, he gets the winning number straight a couple of times with either one combo or a few....now that's amazing.

Greenfox's method isn't 100% mechanical. There is a slight learning curve to it, like having an eye for something, mostly for reducing the field of numbers to choose during each of the 3 steps in the workout.

I already sent Fortuna a PM and sked him If he'd be kind enough to put it all into a program, but he must be on vacation in Hawaii sipping on margaritas, counting all the cash he's making....lol....

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2011, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

No cigar....oh well, maybe i can get a toothpick?...lol

320 was the winner...

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      42075 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2011, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Hee hee..

I'm so sick of pairs. I want combos that hit straight every week...lol

I really wish Greenfox and his N.C. thread in the Lottery Systems forum would simplify his method so we could understand it. If you've read the beginning, maybe first couple or 3 pages, he gets the winning number straight a couple of times with either one combo or a few....now that's amazing.

Greenfox's method isn't 100% mechanical. There is a slight learning curve to it, like having an eye for something, mostly for reducing the field of numbers to choose during each of the 3 steps in the workout.

I already sent Fortuna a PM and sked him If he'd be kind enough to put it all into a program, but he must be on vacation in Hawaii sipping on margaritas, counting all the cash he's making....lol....

I can't even put pairs together lately, no luck at all.

HyperBe Happy.