Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wave pattern analysis and lottery draw histories

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 5 years ago by billybouy.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #70630
February 7, 2009
734 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2011, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi Joseph some people are downloading this pattern so it is a sign that some like working with the patterns,

trouble is no sensible responses are happening.

Regards,

billybouy...

Sometimes we can't see the woods for tree's, " so we have to clear a path "

United States
    Member #105312
    January 29, 2011
    435 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2011, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Joseph some people are downloading this pattern so it is a sign that some like working with the patterns,

trouble is no sensible responses are happening.

Regards,

billybouy...

billybouy:  People are downloading it so you're probably right about them being interested.  As for responses, heck, everyone's working his own direction, exploring individual paths trying to find whatever they're after.  Same as you are, same as I am.

You're putting your work out where people can use it if they wish to.  That's all anyone could ask.

Good luck on your efforts.

United Kingdom
      Member #70630
      February 7, 2009
      734 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

billybouy:  People are downloading it so you're probably right about them being interested.  As for responses, heck, everyone's working his own direction, exploring individual paths trying to find whatever they're after.  Same as you are, same as I am.

You're putting your work out where people can use it if they wish to.  That's all anyone could ask.

Good luck on your efforts.

OK everyone, try this filter 0 on one side and filter 2 on the other, A,B,C, WITH G,H,I, and D,E,F, with J,K,L, reverse your filters and get into the swing of it, and extract the numbers the more you use this the more you will pick up the order to extract the numbers yes the correct one's, try it and find out.

Regards,

billybouy...

United Kingdom
        Member #70630
        February 7, 2009
        734 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2011, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Here is the UK as well.

http://www.box.net/shared/lcox32sqy4

billybouy...

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2011, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Although wave pattern analysis wasn't mentioned in the Pick-3 thread, it's still possible that it might be involved.

Is there anyone here that can shed some light on what is being celebrated regarding this post?  I got no response in the Pick-3 Forum; I think they're too busy celebrating.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231631/2063820

I'm obviously missing something!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19817 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2011, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Although wave pattern analysis wasn't mentioned in the Pick-3 thread, it's still possible that it might be involved.

Is there anyone here that can shed some light on what is being celebrated regarding this post?  I got no response in the Pick-3 Forum; I think they're too busy celebrating.

If you want to know how a pick3 player thinks, then you'll have to start playing pick3.  There are some things they don't say even to each other because a pick3 player would know those things and they don't care for non-players asking a bunch of foolish questions.  Once you become a pick3 players, you'll blend in and they might open up more.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United Kingdom
              Member #70630
              February 7, 2009
              734 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2011, 11:13 am - IP Logged

I don't do pick three, I only do jackpots like RJOh, I think he does patterns as well along with color coding to pick up the answer and it seems to be the way to go.

billybouy...

United Kingdom
                Member #70630
                February 7, 2009
                734 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2011, 11:19 am - IP Logged

I have put up another file but I don't think I payed enough attention to what I had done, If you cant see the 6 numbers in a "group column", please filter 1 in CJ and you will see the numbers as they finnished it will give you ideas of how to get them out.

Regards,

billybouy...

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2011, 11:42 am - IP Logged

If you want to know how a pick3 player thinks, then you'll have to start playing pick3.  There are some things they don't say even to each other because a pick3 player would know those things and they don't care for non-players asking a bunch of foolish questions.  Once you become a pick3 players, you'll blend in and they might open up more.

I don't think there is anything "foolish" about the question I asked.

"...what is unusual about having 7 games out of 70 end up with the same digit in the 3rd position?"

It gets at the crux of some of the reasoning used here in selecting Pick-3 numbers.

The question I asked in this thread, believing someone like you or billybuoy would know the answer, was, "Is there anyone here that can shed some light on what is being celebrated regarding this post?"

I hope it's not necessary for me to go to the trouble you've suggested to get an opinion on such an easy question.

Do you too believe that finding 7 games out of 70 across the country with the same 3rd digit on the same day is unusual, and something to celebrate?

United Kingdom
                    Member #70630
                    February 7, 2009
                    734 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

I don't think anyone is celebrating here, we are doing what we do all the time search for questions and give an answer that's what we do in the Lottery Post, along with search for answer.

billybouy...

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4053 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

SmileyYes to your question Jimmy to whether you can get patterns from years back of data.  And it's true numbers run together, follow and come before each other for no reason at all.  I call them clusters and followers.  I don't do pairs, last digit out, high low, none of those things but I do dates and day of the week.  I follow the pattern of the whole number and lottery math.  I have data of the same data occuring the same in different years.

OK, I'm going to tell this story again because I've told it several times on LP.  It was somewhat serendipitous that I started tracking states back in 1995. I didn't even know I was tracking.  I had never heard of tracking.  Well anyway, I recorded the draws of three states in a weekly calendar....Pa, NY and ILL.  (I recorded the draws in the same space on each page so putting the state wasn't necessay. (it's 8 states now midday and Evening) You have to write them down no computer generated.  It's a process. The patterns jumps out at you. 

And I noticed that certain numbers showed when others showed or one number showed when another showed.  Remember these are different states.  I remember blogging about it when I first came to LP and one posted said to me "Numbers don't have memories" What do they they do hitch a ride from state to state, hence, traveling.

I was not seeing what was falling nationwide.  I learned the followers that way.  That's why my slogan is "You Can Take it to the Bank". 

But for some reason and no way you can figure out why numbers run together.  I thought one time that it could be like Fibonacci like everything has a DNA. In fact when I first came to LP, I would think "why are u guys trying to figure that out" just accept it.

Calab posted in a thread the last standing singles and 249 combo is one of them.  I know it will pop next because the cluster that it runs with is running now.  You Can Take it to the Bank.

This is a cluster I nicknamed "the Jinx" because i was trying to hit 479 and a friend keep me at the mall all day and it hit that day. I had tried to hit it before and sometime always came up.  Hence, I named it the Jinx.

779,997, 596, 245, 249, 497, 224 (224 always bring 223 and 223 and 241 combo brings 555) numbers link to each other.  596, 366 will bring 666.  245 combo brings out 249 but you have to watch the pattern of the board. (what's running in the states) but if an online player had been brave enough they could have just played this cluster and hit everyday in the states they track.

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
                      Wed, Jun 8, 2011IdahoPick 3 Night4-2-2
                      Wed, Jun 8, 2011VirginiaPick 3 Day4-9-7
                      Mon, Jun 6, 2011KansasPick 34-7-9
                      Mon, Jun 6, 2011TexasPick 3 Night7-9-7
                      Sun, Jun 5, 2011North CarolinaPick 3 Daytime2-4-5
                      Sat, Jun 4, 2011IllinoisPick 3 Evening7-9-4
                      Sat, Jun 4, 2011IllinoisPick 3 Midday4-2-5
                      Sat, Jun 4, 2011MarylandPick 3 Midday9-5-6
                      Sat, Jun 4, 2011OntarioPick 32-2-4
                      Fri, Jun 3, 2011MichiganDaily 3 Evening5-6-9
                      Fri, Jun 3, 2011WashingtonDaily Game7-7-9
                      Thu, Jun 2, 2011KentuckyPick 3 Evening5-6-9
                      Thu, Jun 2, 2011TexasPick 3 Night6-5-9
                      Wed, Jun 1, 2011MarylandPick 3 Evening2-2-4

I track SC Ill, NC VA MD, Ohio, PA, and NY would track GA but ran out of room.

takeemtothebank

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19817 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2011, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

"...what is unusual about having 7 games out of 70 end up with the same digit in the 3rd position?"

It gets at the crux of some of the reasoning used here in selecting Pick-3 numbers.

The question I asked in this thread, believing someone like you or billybuoy would know the answer, was, "Is there anyone here that can shed some light on what is being celebrated regarding this post?"

I hope it's not necessary for me to go to the trouble you've suggested to get an opinion on such an easy question.

Do you too believe that finding 7 games out of 70 across the country with the same 3rd digit on the same day is unusual, and something to celebrate?

No, especially when you're talking about 70 games and only 10 digits. 
                        But then I'm not a pick3 player, I only play pick5 and jackpot games.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United Kingdom
                          Member #70630
                          February 7, 2009
                          734 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2011, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

If you download the files I have put up and filter CJ for the numbers you see in there, study it and let me know If you can see what is happening in what you see, you will find out why I celebrate and I am waiting for some one who can put it together what is going on here so they can celebrate to, as I can't gain anything from doing this Lottery but there are lots of people on here who can, If you can work out what is going on you can convert it to pick three,If you want the bother for 3 numbers, I certainly don't.

Billybouy....

United Kingdom
                            Member #70630
                            February 7, 2009
                            734 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2011, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Here is the PB  upload you will see how it finished, the file is not ready for Saturday I may not get one done in time, but it is possible to extract numbers in the same way.

http://www.box.net/shared/1tlnpmi7sc

Regards,

billybouy...

United States
                              Member #93947
                              July 10, 2010
                              2180 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Here is the PB  upload you will see how it finished, the file is not ready for Saturday I may not get one done in time, but it is possible to extract numbers in the same way.

http://www.box.net/shared/1tlnpmi7sc

Regards,

billybouy...

Sorry billybouy but I don't have time for more analysis of past draws.  I believe the math/evidence supports the proposition that all you can accomplish with system play is affect the DISTRIBUTION of your winnings.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/229947/2056366