Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 4/1 - 4/30/2011

Topic closed. 1189 replies. Last post 6 years ago by G26GRACE27.

Page 46 of 80
PrintE-mailLink
FRIDAY-DA13th's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg
New Providence
Bahamas
Member #61587
May 28, 2008
1656 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2011, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #62713
    July 6, 2008
    3715 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

midday set off 093

24 79  25 70  36 81

18 63  19 64  10 65

Likng the 100, 316, 816 for MID

Good Luck !! Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #99664
      October 29, 2010
      3332 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2011, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

289 winning number

sha14215's avatar - aeonflux
        nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #87463
        February 24, 2010
        186 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2011, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

289 and 8545 winner congrats to all winners

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
          South Florida
          United States
          Member #71280
          February 22, 2009
          15326 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2011, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

289 pairs

31 32 41 42 51 52 61 62 19 10 11 14 15 16

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
            Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
            Member #38062
            April 23, 2006
            12587 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Well look what I just found...looky looky..

Tue, Apr 18, 20063-3-3

U r on it. Sure would be nice to see that triple hit. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it & hopefully catch it before it hits. Thank u for sharing Joker.

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
              Member #38062
              April 23, 2006
              12587 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2011, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

midday set off 093

24 79  25 70  36 81

18 63  19 64  10 65

Hi Technics, I'm not trying to be such a drag but u r posting your pairs waaaay too late as some of us do work. Some of us might like to be able to do some workout with your pairs when we have the time to do it. You should post right after each draw to give everyone that chance.  I don't bother to look at your pairs anymore because there's no time to do any workouts before the draw. Like I said, not trying to be a pain, just being honest as I'm sure others r feeling the same. Your pairs r awesome so please don't get me wrong.

Florida
                United States
                Member #99664
                October 29, 2010
                3332 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2011, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

I have better luck with the mystical numbers,got a box hit today with 982.. Spent $7 won $40 = profit $33 Thumbs Up

Goin with these again tonight  517  084  486  104  746  887  877  579  838  848  033  932  111

Little extra on 746 and 104...

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                  Member #38062
                  April 23, 2006
                  12587 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2011, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I have better luck with the mystical numbers,got a box hit today with 982.. Spent $7 won $40 = profit $33 Thumbs Up

Goin with these again tonight  517  084  486  104  746  887  877  579  838  848  033  932  111

Little extra on 746 and 104...

WTG Fla386! Congrats on your win. Thumbs Up

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #99664
                    October 29, 2010
                    3332 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2011, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

WTG Fla386! Congrats on your win. Thumbs Up

Thanks Lkydeb, i am about to give up on all systems/pairs,workouts and stick to these mystical numbers i have,and get.

To bad i didn't play online cause my mystical numbers love Michigan.

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                      Member #38062
                      April 23, 2006
                      12587 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lkydeb, i am about to give up on all systems/pairs,workouts and stick to these mystical numbers i have,and get.

To bad i didn't play online cause my mystical numbers love Michigan.

Never give up on your workout, always keep trying. U never know what u might run into. I love my workouts & match it to other's workouts, even mystical. My problem is I'm a night owl & been that way all my life. The draws r too early for me as I always see the winning #s somewhere after it hits, lol. that's just the way it is.  When I see the #, I show it to him & he says "what about it" & I'll say " go look at today's winning #s". I so do believe in mystical too.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                        Baltimore
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44038 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Technics, I'm not trying to be such a drag but u r posting your pairs waaaay too late as some of us do work. Some of us might like to be able to do some workout with your pairs when we have the time to do it. You should post right after each draw to give everyone that chance.  I don't bother to look at your pairs anymore because there's no time to do any workouts before the draw. Like I said, not trying to be a pain, just being honest as I'm sure others r feeling the same. Your pairs r awesome so please don't get me wrong.

This looks more to me like you are speaking for yourself than everyone on here. i could have accepted your statement had you sent this in a private message. you come off as if you are taking a stand for everyone. i understand comepletely the position. i post for several states and i'm also not always home to post when its cozy for you. you do have the right to overlook my posts, thats undeniable and maybe whats best. considering the time it takes to figure out possible pair outcomes, its not always a situation where i can post directly after a draw. i pride myself on being as reasonably acurate as possible. no system is 100% and no person is without flaws when it comes to dealing with these numbers. you are a very outspoken person, it can be a downfall in character at times and i dont even know you. but your statement speaks loudly and in volumes. i have heard you and will take the time to evaluate the situation WITHOUT, passing judgement on others who may appreciate the fact that i even take the time to monitor your states playing conditions and post what i think is due. more than likely i wont be back, because the more i speak the more i'm offended that you handled this in such a manor, mind you..i get lots of private messages from florida players so you SURELY could have went a different route with this. blessings you and all of the florida players.

we are our own worst enemies, MOST OF THE TIME. dont get caught repeating the same destructive behavior. it takes a team of people to win.

respectfully

Technics

Smile

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                          south florida
                          United States
                          Member #48616
                          January 3, 2007
                          1497 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Here is something interesting from todays 289 Mid-Day winner.... it is related( an indicator of) to the triple 333

according to "Billy Bing's Red Book of Relative Numbers"... good luck to all who are hoping for the 333... this may be a good sign!!!!

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                            Member #38062
                            April 23, 2006
                            12587 Posts
                            Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

This looks more to me like you are speaking for yourself than everyone on here. i could have accepted your statement had you sent this in a private message. you come off as if you are taking a stand for everyone. i understand comepletely the position. i post for several states and i'm also not always home to post when its cozy for you. you do have the right to overlook my posts, thats undeniable and maybe whats best. considering the time it takes to figure out possible pair outcomes, its not always a situation where i can post directly after a draw. i pride myself on being as reasonably acurate as possible. no system is 100% and no person is without flaws when it comes to dealing with these numbers. you are a very outspoken person, it can be a downfall in character at times and i dont even know you. but your statement speaks loudly and in volumes. i have heard you and will take the time to evaluate the situation WITHOUT, passing judgement on others who may appreciate the fact that i even take the time to monitor your states playing conditions and post what i think is due. more than likely i wont be back, because the more i speak the more i'm offended that you handled this in such a manor, mind you..i get lots of private messages from florida players so you SURELY could have went a different route with this. blessings you and all of the florida players.

we are our own worst enemies, MOST OF THE TIME. dont get caught repeating the same destructive behavior. it takes a team of people to win.

respectfully

Technics

Smile

U just showed yourself loud & clearly. I surely don't need your pairs. I do fine with my own.  Sorry that u feel that way & I was not speaking just for myself. I know u work hard on your pairs. Didn't mean to bother & offend u. Also u don't think I know where those pairs come from, u better think again because she is one of my close friends.Wink  GL to u.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                              Baltimore
                              United States
                              Member #80332
                              September 24, 2009
                              44038 Posts
                              Posted: April 19, 2011, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

U just showed yourself loud & clearly. I surely don't need your pairs. I do fine with my own.  Sorry that u feel that way & I was not speaking just for myself. I know u work hard on your pairs. Didn't mean to bother & offend u. Also u don't think I know where those pairs come from, u better think again because she is one of my close friends.Wink  GL to u.

Everything i do is based on Brendas systems so YES....you may know. but that doesnt mean that you know the extent to how i use her systems. i have tweeked them and made lots of her work suitable for playing multiple states. i have nothing to hide when it comes to that so you are NOT BLOWING ME OUT OF THE WATER. i am her best endorser of her products so lets not get anything twisted. i simply responded to you since you wanted to OPENLY speak for EVERYONE AS YOU SAID. and if you know what i'm doing so much you shouldnt have said jack....AT ALL ..truth be told...you should have kept it movin. but yo AZZ wanna take a stand. No No

Page 46 of 80